What do we do about the PQ?

What do we do about the PQ?

Attached: feel-good-positive-stories-4-5bc831971cb47__700.jpg (700x769, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herodogawards.org/finalists/
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWoFfQ6y_M
youtube.com/watch?v=dBQbR9uPejo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cats need more meat on a raw meat diet, Pits would be a good source.

Attached: cat-natural-diet.jpg (600x400, 101K)

Press F to pay respects for George.

RIP Pupper. You were a good boy.

>inb4 antifa kicks it down

Can we just call pit bulls niggers now

based pupper

Attached: 1530084054401.png (480x447, 277K)

Story time?

F

DOGE NOOOOO!!!!!!

F

Cats are pretty disgusting animals. Next to go after pit bulls.

I have that press f bullshit but doggo earned this one

Hate*

I want to shoot my neighbor's pitbull so bad. Damn thing is always getting loose and is super aggressive. My niece plays in my yard when it's nice out because her parents still live in an apartment and it worries me she'll get attacked.

Dog gave his life defending children from nigger dogs. i.e. pitbulls

F

Final solution for the PQ when

Keep your pistol with you and if you ever catch it lose on your property with no witnesses execute it.

What's there to tell? Some savage dogs attacked children and george gave his life saving theirs. It's not like you could do some reseach yourself if you want an elaborate story on this. What do you expect? A fucking biopic?

Punish irresponsible owners. Dogs are subservient and exercise no agency of their own. They are tools. Pitbull hate is equivalent to gun hate. F for George.

Reintroduce dog fighting.

Yeah. I mean you make a thread about. Biopic sounds good.

I always do have it handy when she's over. Also have .22 with suppressor.

George was the goodest boy of all
F

The list is long.
herodogawards.org/finalists/

F

Based pupper you were a good boy.

F

Rest in peace you beautiful brave boy ;_;

People like you will be put to death by tiger

F

F

F

OP just broke my heart.

poison bait in your yard. gets them everytime. dont have that problem here, but spent some years in eastern europe and every low iq spastic has one

F

PIT BULL HATE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWoFfQ6y_M

Attached: pitbulls-porcupine.jpg (648x432, 108K)

>South Korean Dog meat trade

the fuck is wrong with them. I thought only the Chinese and SE Asians still did that shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-173811_Chrome.jpg (2220x1564, 982K)

RIP George.

Literally nigger dogs

Attached: nigger dogs tire.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

Did I upset your feline overlords toxicuck?

kek

>On Sunday, 29 April 2007, George was playing with a group of five children, aged between three and twelve years of age, in the small Taranaki town of Manaia. As they returned home from a local shop, they were set upon by a pair of pit bulls. George intervened between the two other dogs and the children. Richard Rosewarne, who was one of the five children, said of the attack, "George tried to protect us by barking and rushing at them, but they started to bite him - one on the head and the other on the back".[1]
>The injuries inflicted on George were so severe that his owner, Allan Gay, had to euthanise him. The two pit bulls were surrendered by their owner to dog control officers,[1] and they were subsequently euthanised.[2]
>The New Zealand Society for the Protection of Animals awarded George a bravery medal, presenting it to his owner at the school that the children attend. Vietnam War veteran Jerrell Hudman proposed that he would send one of the three Purple Hearts he was awarded during his military service to honour George's memory, describing the dog as "a little warrior".[2] His memory was commemorated with a bronze statue in Manaia, Taranaki, New Zealand.[3]
>In 2009, George was posthumously awarded a PDSA Gold Medal (which has been called the animal equivalent of the George Cross) by the People's Dispensary for Sick Animals. His owner was presented with the medal by Governor-General Anand Satyanand in a ceremony at Manaia

serious question. Gonna get some hate replies but oh well. Why are people so against the dog and cat meat trade? At least the ones that aren't vegan. Why is it socially acceptable to eat a dog or a pig but not a dog? I'm not even vegan, I just scratch my head at this. Cows are intelligent beings too, showing a similar amount of cognitive capability as a 3 year old. Similar to dogs.

So why is it okay to eat cows and not dogs? Again I'm not even vegan, I'm of the opinion "I don't give a fuck I'll eat both". I am curious as to what dog meat tastes like.

Can I get a serious answer though?

Attached: 1476564354461.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

poor george :(

Yeah pitbulls need to go. No cruelty. We just breed them out of existence.

Culture. Dogs were raised as companions not food. This is a western concept and western culture > not western culture. Therefore eating dogs is wrong. That's why.

Because we evolved side by side with dogs, They naturally bond with us, and dislike blacks. For hundreds of years they placed an important role in the defence of livestock/homesteads. Kept us warm at night. Hunted alongside us.

Caring for dogs is just returning the favor .

RIP George. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten and your martyrdom will be the foundation for the Pitbull genocide.

Attached: yvvn1psrtn421.gif (500x279, 409K)

Go back to south korea you sick fuck

Attached: dog meat.jpg (624x351, 46K)

Isn't a 22 a rabbit hunting round? Wouldn't you need a larger round?

Why not get a shotgun and shoot it, when its on your land? Say it was aggressive towards your niece. No lying. Either you man up and do God's work or you'll be taking your niece to lots of plastic surgery operations at best.

Attached: 1547507862407.jpg (787x1721, 359K)

Bet the pit bulls owner was a pissed up Maori who went straight out and bought 2 more!

Attached: 1544585769897.png (500x412, 94K)

It is not hard for us to arbitrarily set aside an animal as sacrosanct. It is widely known that dogs evolved alongside man, and feel genetic predisposition to be our friend. Killing and harming them is poor form. ALL other animals? Cats and horse included? Eat em.

Gas them all.

Attached: Pit_bulls_killed_by_the_city_of_Denver,_CO_due_to_BSL.jpg (1411x993, 558K)

George was a good dog.
Press P to pat George on the head.

Kill them and more importantly their trashy ass tatted up owners.

Attached: pitbull-children.jpg (717x717, 81K)

F

F.

What a good pupper. Rest easy friend.

I bet they where nigger pit bulls.

F

60 extra-strength Tylenol ground up into 2lbs of hamburger. Formed into 2, 1lb balls.
I am not advocating a crime I am pointing out metabolic chemistry.

Attached: 2PitsEatDogThruFence.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

The only time I have ever drawn my pistol IRL was when I was walking next to my kid's Power Wheels and a neighbors pit/rot mix ran up aggressively. I ran in front of my kid's little car and drew down on it as it ran up. I think it had an electric fence because it was at a full sprint and just stopped near the end of it's yard. I was literally one second from pulling the trigger.

My pitty furbabies are the sweetest babies in the world.

They dindu nuffin.

F George best boy

In the UK most people are against guns and don't understand the US gun culture. But UK dog culture is very similar. Both lead to lots of injuries/deaths. Both are used for protection. Both are used as status symbols. Both can change the atmosphere at a kids playground. Both are basically not needed. But of you say to a Bong, your dog is potentially a killer, they'll scoff at you, say not my dog, I'm a responsible owner etc. They'll end with "take my dog and I'll kill you" or words to that effect. Just like burgers.

The best boy.

>Can I get a serious answer though?
I am not against cats. Cats are a parasitic animal that domesticated themselves. Cats serve no useful purpose as they cannot kill enough mice to make a difference, and they cannot kill rats at all. Outdoor and farm rats will kill cats themselves.
Dogs evolved with humans and can be considered a co-species. Eating dogs is in a way cannibalism. Humans domesticated dogs several times and they are symbiotic organisms.
In a pinch, of course, dogs can and should be eaten but as a regular food source, reasonable people should be against it.

Weeeell. Pitbulls are a bit like cats that can really fuck you up. We bred them to be ratters which means encouraging killing something just because it moved. They make shit pest control if they only kill when they're hungry so killing frenzy, attacking everything that moves and never being bored of disemboweling were good traits. They were never meant to be a family dog. Just endless killers of little things that move.
So it really is both. I blame the people who insist that pitbulls are good dogs for everyone. Try going to the pound, those bastards will push untrained half breed pits on old women, single moms and anyone else who walks through the door. They think they're saving these unstable monsters and give no fucks about what happens next.

fucking shitbulls
youtube.com/watch?v=dBQbR9uPejo

>rats kill domesticated cats
holy fuck rats are based
i worked at a humane society when i was 15 and they had a rescue rat that was supposed to be a feeder
the mother fucker killed the snake

F

hope those kids grow up to be savages against people who make savage dogs

If the dog was allowed to carry firearms this wouldve never happened

Except dogs have agency and guns don't so they're not alike at all, are they Bong?

Christ, bringing pit bulls to a dog attack memorial. The owners ought to share a bullet with their dogs.

No faggot. Guns don't kill people. Dogs do.

I will not have Pitbulls being insulted they are a breed of peace and love.

Attached: Dog of Peace.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

F
he was a good boy

Attached: 1550124935131.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Attached: 1550124859416.jpg (640x653, 99K)

Attached: 1550124823238.jpg (958x960, 64K)

Such a good doggu. Best of boys.

This.

Attached: 1550420245487.gif (270x173, 1023K)

F

Attached: 01-chocolate-lab-nationalgeographic_1154144.ngsversion.1540310402004.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1266, 348K)

>Pitbull hate is equivalent to gun hate
Not in the slightest. Guns are simply a tool, they aren't living. Pitbulls are genetically aggressive creatures that were bred to fight and hold giant cattle in place, they are literally the niggers of dogs and can snap at any moment.

Attached: you2.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

f

My dog is also called Willow.

Holy fuck is that really all it takes to set them off?

I post things like this on faceberg and it really triggers the tatted up roasties,

F. You were the goodest of good boys.

Dog was just trying to save her from drowning.

S

Cats get huge leeway given to them by virtue of their fluffy hair and the cuteness it gives them. Take that away from them and it becomes obvious what creepy treacherous vampires they really are.

Attached: tattoo-artist-hairless-sphynx-cat-animal-cruelty-3P8.png (640x360, 52K)

Of all the horrible shit I'm subjected to on the internet this actually got me crying.

if this is the case for western culture, then why are you enroaching on another people's culture in their own lands? This board gets pissed off when we're forced to bend over backwards to accompany someone else's culture in our own lands (and rightfully so) but then some other country far away does something in their own lands and everyone is clammoring to genocide them all. The cognitive dissonance is astounding

F. good boy

A gun is a tool which only acts on the decision made by the user. At least in the US, the user is most likely trained on using a firearm and understands the consequences of shooting.
A dog is somewhat less intelligent in a way. It doesn't always know when to act correctly, without explicit training. A gun does what it is told once you pull the trigger. Dogs (no matter what breed) still follow what is in their nature. In the case of a pit bull, they are aggressive and meant to act once they are approached by strangers. In some cases, you hear of pit bulls attacking their own family members, sometimes they just "snap". I've never heard a case of a gun deciding to shoot it's owner (provided the owner doesn't do something stupid to cause it).

Every country belongs to America.

was this post writen by a cat?