I have been running QAnon at the agency with four additional agents

We originally chose to do QAnon because it was the best alternative for communication among the "awake" people online.

It started off as a simple project just to see what would happen if people were fed information that was borderline false, yet believable.

We wanted to see if we could control the population by feeding them the information rather than having them dig it up.

Internet researchers were gaining too much authority so QAnon had to take it away. We needed a way to get people off the direct scent of child traffickers.

It helped quell the PizzaGate movement plus destroy any momentum this website ever had.

It is now destroyed. We have won over the sheep mind of the Boomer all the while destroying your board.

The coming weeks will implement the final stages of destruction for this board when emails are collected. Also, shekels will be required to post.

How does it feel to be betrayed then blown the fuck out? Also, the faggots trying to create that alternative chan will be arrested soon. Your last hope for a better place to post will be destroyed.

Nein

Attached: CIA.png (1200x1200, 285K)

OP is a faggot.

you are the same guy that is probably spamming all those nein chan links anyway

seek therapy

Prove it

bump

That faggot will be arrested

>seek therapy
kek what a shill

>Q
>doesn't use the trip code
>doesn't post on the dedicated Q board
Ok

Fpbp

Big if true

glorious times [glory.exe.]
trust the plan 1
2 don't question authority
support trump
die for israel (important.exe)
-Q

OK easy to prove, give us access to your original tripcode. Since it has long been abandoned and "you" aren't using it any more there is no risk to this.

If you can't do it you're a larping shill.

CIA was trying to hire us. Kys

Qanon is Wikileaks, you glow-in-the-dark nigger

Attached: 1542918659288.png (659x525, 205K)

> the cia

this.

OP btfo'd in 5 posts...

But on the ofchance that youre not a larp; youre just incompetent -how does it feel, despite all of the billions in resources available to you glow niggers, having to resort to such shenanigans, because you cant compete with and had your collective asses handed to you by a few hundred neckbeard, basement dwellers on a malaysian rug weaving forum...?

Must fucking burn, bbbbaaaaaaad...;)

faker and gayer than Anderson Cooper

I'm going to get a CIA hat and wear it around the place acting inconspicuously

HOLD UP, so you’re telling me I am actually replying to THE QANON?!?!?! Well holy shit, I’ve never had the opportunity to speak to someone, or a group of people, so powerful. I guess if there’s one thing I’d like you to read in this post, it’d be that you, OP, are indeed a HUUUUGGEEE NIGGER FAGGOT? GOT THAT HONCHO? FUCKWEED ASS NIGGER FAGGOT!

sauce?

Wow what a homo

Hulk Hogan everyone!!!

Q is a tripfag

OP is a nigger

Read a book, nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-182318.jpg (768x1024, 305K)

I dont know user, hes brutty fake and gay -are you sure about that...?

Attached: 67D63DE4-2A5C-4F0E-900E-447CA17D50C2.jpg (600x871, 53K)

Q predicted this.

>page 7
*yawn
op is eternally a faggot

Reported to DHS for terrorism.

Attached: bob kirkland.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Lol anyone on the board back then remembers it.

Sure as fucking shit.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - Fmr CIA Director William Casey.

In case people don't understand, the CIA has no Congressional oversight, nor are they constitutionally sound.

The CIA never has to answer to the American people and can commit Treason and other crimes without any authority to stop them.

LARP or not, the CIA, like Islam and Zionism needs Chaos in order to survive. They would kill any citizen and get away with it if it meant keeping their budget endless.

America, where protected classes and unelected officials\agencies receive federal money yet don't have to account for anything they do!

but do they just like beer and Mexican food really?

>look at me redditspace like a giant faggot, please fuck my face, the thread!
all fields, faggots

Why you so gay? Fluoride in the water?

LARPfaggotry with a dash of reddit spacing.

please kill yourself

Attached: 1551397353415.png (866x475, 56K)

There was an attempt

Attached: E746AB9D-02E7-4D49-96E9-4C4D6A99960B.gif (200x197, 2.21M)

I believe it. People that follow Q are inbred.

Where are you and is it automobile accessible

Attached: faggotdoordown.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Nice try, almost believable, kill yourself/10

True story btw

Threads with top secret info get 404ed now.

I appreciate that we live in a country where kikes can post this sort of shit and be free to do so. The funny thing is that the cia is doomed to an alcoholic lethargy once the likes of the the other agencies have had enough. You can only degrade our values so far m8 kike:) And you know this because there's a woman in charge who has no moral compass.

>cia is doomed
>thinking that dumb bitch is actually in control and not just a simple cutout for deep state

Then why can’t OP make with it? Because Op is a glownigger AND a newfag.

>ironic

dude you just cannot fuckin hijack the narration off the script I'm running cuz scrub I just fucking run this shit

stop astroturfing you faggots, stop piggybacking off the illusion of holding a prestigious badge, you fucking suck and I would know because I'm God damn king black ops

OP is a liar.
> I didn't sanction that project

cock

Guys, this fucker is trying to plug his website. It's the most low effort shit ever. he wants a new chan, the nein shit at the end.

the most boomer password ever

Looks like this faggot took a break from YANGposting to jerk himself off for the 420th time today
Farmfags couldnt make a dent with a truckfull of ballpeen hammers.
Post moar Garfields,Farmfag

Attached: 1549557426565s.jpg (250x182, 6K)

...Jesus you didn't have to be that hard on her!

t. shill in discord

>I'm CIA
Fuck off faggot, proof or fake and gay.

Scriptfags cant into syntax

Attached: 1458902992_2.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

oh man I'm a fucking rooster alright, I was born in the year of the cock my nigger

Attached: 50664659_p0_master1200.jpg (439x600, 359K)

I'm archiving this for my own personal uses, I can't wait to use this evidence that someone as retarded as you tried to roleplay as CIA officer, when the real FISA warrant and subpoena hit your doorstep, I can't wait to get shots of you shitting your pants, submit them to the court, and watch as you rot in a federal prison. Enjoy!

FPBP

We don’t always take kindly to people that impersonate us.

goy

You suck dicks

>we won over the minds of the demographic which has less influence with each passing hour
>in a few short years, this demographic will no longer even exist
>we also pissed into an ocean of piss
Great job.
>Your last hope for a better place to post will be destroyed
Maybe you haven't noticed, but we own every single comment section, on every website. Our images and propaganda are still spread, regardless of the crackdown.

You will have to shut off the internet entirely to snuff out the promotion of our ideas. Good luck, cocksucker.

Did you know that impersonating a CIA officer is a federal crime?

Guys my dad told me that he's Q

reverse card

Attached: file.png (1121x1012, 757K)

Where's the full story on this?

Attached: allfields.png (830x678, 75K)

Is this the caliber of people they have running disinfor against Q?

Absolute shite

Q predicted this

Q predicted this arrest

Hes a dead man walking once the list of agents drop. Thank God for the men in the neighbor hood watch.

OP could easily prove it by posting to Q's board on 8, and there's nothing there. Obvious LARP

zzzz

Attached: Spicy Q.png (492x156, 29K)

OP is LARPing as a LARPer.
New level faggotry right here

>despite all of the billions in resources available to you glow niggers, having to resort to such shenanigans
kek

>I'm going to get a CIA hat and wear it around the place acting inconspicuously
haha, double kek

>Then why can’t OP make with it? Because Op is a glownigger AND a newfag.
genuine lol and top kek. we have our winner, folks.

Majestik 23 here.
I expect to see you all in my office at 830 tomorrow morning.
You've got some splainin to do!

Matlock

FUcking reddit spacing faggot OP is a faggot neck yourself faggot

>NeinChan
Not interested in your honey pot website, I've ready got cripple chan for that thank you very much.

>The coming weeks will implement the final stages of destruction for this board when emails are collected. Also, shekels will be required to post.
I knew that was inevitable when Hiro took command, he'll just play stupid like he always does.

>Threads with top secret info get 404ed now.
Sigh.... CIA niggers don't need to slide threads anymore.

Attached: Hiro makes his choice on who to save.jpg (523x470, 68K)