Battle Royale games

Your thoughts on the Battle Royale genre?

Attached: Battle-Royale-Games.jpg (1213x708, 491K)

I'LL RAPE YOUR FAMILY YOU SHUITCUNT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND YOU WILL TASTE MY DELICIOUS ROMANIAN BIG WHITE ROMANIAN COCK

I don't think you should play any video games.

The genre has proven that video games no longer have to be fun to be popular, they just have to provide small rewards that fire up dopamine production to keep people playing. Aka mobile games gone to PC and console.
>implying he can play vieo games

bad
and they should cease to exist asap

Attached: 1505975620474.png (900x677, 448K)

FUCK YOU FAGGOTN IGGER I PLAY WHATEVER I WANT AND FUCK YOU AMERICUNT I CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES I AM AN INTELLECTUAL ARE YOU SAYING I'M RETARDED FUCK YOU IMN OT RETARDED YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS RETARDED YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Go outside, friend.

cringe and and big yike

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I DO WHATEVER I WANT I DON'T NEED NO ADVICE FROM AMERICUNT FAGGOTS WHO THINK THEY'RE THE SHIT BUT THEY AIN'T FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE RETARDED CUNTS WHO WILL SUCK MY DICK

Overrated shit, can't wait for it to die down so we can get something decent.

Like MOBA’s they’ll be replaced by something else in a few years

The Culling started it and then it fucked itself over. It was briefly good.

Honestly I feel like the Hunger Games mod for Minecraft was the first time I was ever exposed to this genre

Hmm, good point.

Where is the grimdark mahou shoujo battle royale 3rd person shooter with costume character creator and builds with cards and sticks drops???

Attached: c7a0863b831e5c58a91de6a6a310dbcc.png?e=1551552344&m=9EA9qAGy5k9_X-tcLrNgPQ.png (1000x1414, 930K)

Go to sleep.

That's because that's where this Battle Royale concept in video games originated from.

I DON'T DO WHAT YOU SAY BITCH I DO WHAT I WANT TO O FUCK YOUR VAGINA MAGGOT FAGGOT YOU GET KILLED BY MY BIG PENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Make one :^)

I'd prefer a MILF battle royale shooter.

Attached: white milfs.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

A cool concept but it got repetitive

I dont like it. It ends the fun in 5 seconds after running across a map for 5 minutes. I prefer multiplayer games. Or small map FreeForAlls with respawning.

>still playing video games past the age of 14
yikes.

basically this
cool idea but overdone

Never played a BR game. Not interested either. Seems like a new game mode for FPS games. silly to make a game only around that if you ask me

cool idea, but overdone

too much down time and having so much RNG in a shooter is trash

sugi pula, fraiere!

Attached: 2ef.jpg (1125x1400, 114K)