/gomfy/

Good evening to you, weary traveller. Come in, come in, you’re always welcome here.
Let’s talk, post comfy pictures and music, and enjoy the night.
How are you anons all doing on this fine night?
Spring is finally around the corner after a very, very rough winter for us in the Midwest, and I’m glad.

Attached: BA5378D1-7500-447E-98BD-64C54A3563E4.png (480x348, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjW_vUpZgUo
youtube.com/watch?v=aKG2Jh93gMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty good, user. Went to guitar lessons today, bought a coffee, and played some games I got from Humble Bundle Monthly. All in all, a pretty good day. Slipstream is the game I've been playing the most, it's a love letter to 90's arcade-style racing games like Outrun, and it just feels so satisfying to play, definately going to be one of those games where you just sit down and play it to relax for me.

>bought a coffee
What kind of coffee did you get?
>Slipstream is the game I’ve been playing
Reminds me a lot of Top Gear on the SNES but with freer movement. How’s the soundtrack?

Attached: B7436F8D-366F-4378-82FF-6390A0D910C7.gif (550x400, 1.5M)

im watching this tonight and sipping some beers and cleaning muh guns

youtube.com/watch?v=rjW_vUpZgUo

>What kind of coffee?
An Iced Americano, it's pretty much just espresso shots watered down into a large drink
>How's the soundtrack?
It's pretty good from what I've heard, definately going to get it, here it is if you want to take a listen; youtube.com/watch?v=aKG2Jh93gMg

Now that is an American night!
What guns are you cleaning?
>An Iced Americano
Awesome dude. I don’t drink coffee nearly as much anymore but its still nice to have here and there.
>It’s pretty good
To be fair I’d be surprised if it had a bad soundtrack, it is a racing game after all.

Attached: 0A2B2A23-E982-4F4F-9EFB-78395EE0D7DA.jpg (815x629, 75K)

Attached: comfy view.jpg (1131x707, 128K)

Thank you tf2, how’s your weekend coming along?

Attached: 05041992-BE96-42B4-91ED-E121BECBF9E1.gif (662x624, 178K)

Nice thread. I'm really looking forward to spring as well. Right now I'm on vacation in Spain and going back home is going to suck so bad! Apparently it's been raining the entire last week in Oslo. Not looking forward to that weather at all... But it will be nice seeing my friends again.

Attached: rime.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Morning

Man, I love Jow Forums. People are always so nice here.
Thank you user, my days been pretty good, yet with mix emotions.
I went whale watching today with my fellow classmates.
Sure, it was fun and I had a blast, lots of little whales as well, but they kept on doing this run-on joke about me jumping off the boat.
Ehh, it was iffy but I mostly ignored it and laughed it off.
One of my “close friends” started it and my little “group of friends” continued the trend.
Sort of made me uncomfortable but I bet its all fun and games.

Apart from that, I had pretty good conversations with my crush, so that’s nice.
How about you user? How’s your day?
Ps. Here’s a picture of a pirate boat that was passing nearby.

Attached: D197F69B-966A-4735-9D43-6526E7449F90.jpg (4032x2862, 1.89M)

>Apparently its been raining all week in Oslo
Being there when it rains is nice, but dealing with the aftermath is usually pretty unfun.
>But it will be nice seeing my friends again
That is always nice, though it’s also good to get away sometimes
Good morning Italianon, how are you today?
>People are always so nice here
Hopefully here in comfy/gomfy threads they are, if they weren’t then it wouldn’t be very comf would it?
>this run-on joke about me jumping off the boat
I won’t ask for context, if there was any. As long as you had fun while whale watching, that is the most important part mexibro.
>I had pretty nice conversations with my crush
That’s amazing to hear! I hope it continues to go well in the future:
>Here’s a picture of a pirate boat
Holy shit, that is cool. How long were you guys out there today?
>How about you?
I spent most of the day driving down to my Grandparents’ house, but apart from that it’s been a very comfy day. Hung out with my cousin for the first time in months, we played some gamecube games with his friends and it was really fun.
Now that the week is beginning to wrap up, I can confidently say that I’ve had a great week regardless of all the bad moments.

Attached: 3C4C7BB2-8BBC-4B1F-BC2E-3CF02AAE6D78.jpg (1427x1039, 134K)

>italianon
Wrong country there
>how are you today
I'm alright, I came back from my run an hour ago but I have blisters on my feet

>Wrong country
oh my god im being fucking american again.
I’m sorry irish user, I could come up with an excuse but, to be frank, nothing will help this.
>I came back from my run an hour ago but I have blisters on my feet
How far did you run? As much as it sucks, having blisters is a pretty good indicator that you either need better shoes or are getting better. Usually it’s both, at least for me.

We were around, 4 hours on the boat. We saw a bunch of whales, sang karaoke, some people danced, jokes, etc etc.
We also saw a US coast guard boat near the bay.
And yeah, I have good conversations with my crush, she is lowkey one of us, and quite hot indeed. Big ol’ honkers and great sense of humor. Pretty and pale face.
As for the run on joke, eh, Im used to it.
> I spent most of the day driving
Spending time with the family is always good and should be cherished! Im glad you had a fun time with yor cousin and family.
>regardless of all the bad moments
Great outlook on life user. I have to say I wish I was the same.
Here’s a picture of the coast guard

Attached: 9412539D-165E-402B-AD3F-4A83EFA89624.jpg (4032x3024, 947K)

No pain no gain, user. Keep up the good work!

Attached: EBB45979-2739-4CA3-8BEF-2E8EDEEEF4D9.gif (480x360, 985K)

>I’m sorry irish user
You're alright, I'm used to people confusing our flags from when I started posting here
>How far did you run?
About 4 km so around 2.5 miles. I should've pushed for 5km
Yeah I try, as long as I can wake up early constantly

user, usually at what time do you wake up to go on a daily run?
Ive been thinking of doing it for quite a while, Im just terrible at waking up.

About 3 or 4 it changes sometimes. It's tough waking up and making yourself go for a run but you get used to it. It's great because I never met anyone while out running but I did hear some voices today which spooked me out a bit.

Was this some kind of cruise you were on, if I may ask?
>she is lowkey one of us
Do you mean she’s a partnof your friend group? I apologize for not understanding.
>Big ol’ honkers and a great sense of humor
That’s a double plus right there, no wonder she’s your crush dude. Let’s hope those feelings are mutual man.
>I’m glad you had a fun time
Well I’m still down here, I can only stand being in the city for so long. I’m very thankful that the rest of my family lives out in the country, even if they are all the way on the other side of this state.
>I wish I was the same
It isn’t easy and I’m certainly not like this all the time, but I’ve made a commitment that’s gonna change my life forever.
Fortunately it’s a good commitment though. It’s not marriage or anything religious, just something that I’ve wanted to do for awhile that I’ve finally doubled down and signed off on.
>Here’s a picture of the coast guard
Man the Coast Guard are truly the unsung heroes of the military. They aren’t under the Department of Defense so they don’t count as a full on branch, people don’t realize that their boot camp is likely the most physically intensive, and nobody’s told about their actions during wartime, disaster, and against the cartels.
>I should’ve pushed for 5km
There is always tomorrow to do that, though adopting a mindset like that for a substantial period of time is harmful.
Do you have any weekend plans?

Attached: 55D6F8EA-A5AD-4142-8511-3EEC6090AF58.jpg (1432x1080, 359K)

Yeah I probably won't be running 5km for a while because there's a hill on the way back and I wouldn't be able to run up it if I tried 5km

There’s only one way to build up that strength man. Slowly but surely you will get it, though you’ve likely heard all that drivel before.

I’m going to bed now, hopefully the thread will still be up by morning but if it isn’t that’s okay too. Have a good night everybody

Attached: 0BE0A8AB-9FCB-455F-8819-789A65DED409.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>I can only stand being in the city for so long.
Ohh, you dont like the city? That’s a shame, personally, I love it. I could live in a city. Its so, boring out here.
>I apologize for not understanding.
I might have worded it wrong, its my fault user. What I meant is that she might be one of us Anons, she likes Jow Forums and is very well knowledgeable in internet/meme culture, plus her drawing skills are that of a pro webtoon Artist! Honestly, she’s great all around. Yet not a lot of people like her for her “harsh and straightforwardness”. Some people say she is rude and that she isn’t that pretty, but personally, I think she is wonderful, plus she’s nice to me so that a win. Pale fair skin, big ol’ honkers, knows internet culture, and she is actually quite smart and interesting if you listen to her stories and crap! But, nowadays, most teenagers only care about sports, how well socially you fit in, tan thots, and crappy rap.
>Was this some kind of cruise
Umm, no not really a cruise, more like a tourist boat that we rented, we really didn’t want to have clases so we made this whole field trip and managed everything (our class alone did this), we presented it to our bio teacher (who is super laid back and cool) and we went along with it because he didn’t do any work, so we ended up going! Its the mating season for whales here in mexico, so its the best time to go!
And yes, the coast gaurd is underrated.
Here’s a picture of the bay.

Attached: 280D4CEC-0124-450B-A327-9F473257F788.jpg (4032x3024, 1.27M)

Goodnight user.

good morning, /comfy/~

Attached: Qc5UtvH.png (683x556, 294K)

Bump

OP here, have to mobilepost
>you dont like the city?
I do love it up there at times, especially since the food is so varied and delicious, but all the commotion, noise, and hustling around gets a little tiring at times.
>she might be one of us anons
Huh, well that’s quite interesting. Has she tried being a drawfag, if I may ask?
>Yet not a lot of people like her “harsh and straightforwardness”
Some people are just naturally blunt, others dance around the bush. Being blunt has helped me more in the long-term though, even if it annoys people around me for a time.
>But, nowadays, most teenagers only care about sports
Nothing wrong with liking sports, especially if you’re the one playing them
>how well you fit in socially
That’s just human nature, though I have noticed that sometimes people try to act in ways that they don’t like to fit in, and that’s dangerous.
>tan thots
Hahaha. No arguments from me there
>crappy rap
Some rap songs are quite good, though I will admit that I personally haven’t listened to anything past the 90s
>more like a tourist boat that we rented
Oh awesome dude, that makes it way better in my opinion since you know almost everyone on board
>Its the mating season for whales
What kind of whales did you guys see, if you know? Either way, super interesting stuff
Good morning to you mado! How is your day coming along?
Hello again irish user, assuming that’s you still. How is your day now?

Attached: B7C7D778-C3B3-4A43-8889-7254185E6F55.jpg (640x853, 62K)

Yeah it's the same user
>How is your day now?
Its pretty boring

>Its pretty boring
Maybe try going on a walk for a little bit? That’s what I usually do whenever I get really bored.

Has anyone manage to overcome their crippling loneliness in this new year

Attached: 1547309306218.jpg (700x475, 233K)

Oh it was quite some time since i saw last gomf
Oren Ambarchi - Grapes from the Estate
Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album
Do As Infinity - 2 of Us [RED] -14 Re:SINGLES-
Some gomfy music
Thank you for recommending me Red Vox last time, i played Another Light multiple times since then.

Attached: yande.re 471883 k_ryo landscape.jpg (2304x1296, 1.53M)

No

Attached: 4839887293482387348234.jpg (235x240, 12K)

Welcome everybody, welcome!
I’ve been spending more time with my family again to help supplement that feeling. It’s helping so far, grandpa and I are currently building a model plane together.
Ah hello again man, it has been quite awhile hasn’t it?
Thank you for the recommendations, but I don’t have much music to give back today, I apologize for that.
How is your day?
I’m sorry to hear that user, is everything okay?

Attached: D7F3EBFF-AEF2-437B-B0D2-729BD3417188.jpg (1098x1182, 212K)

It's ok, im spending most of my time on boards
Talking with so many people with diverse mentalities and worldview is nice experience.
Trying to get into playing Warframe again.
And of course can't wait for warm days so i can start cycling again daily.

forgot to attach gomf pic

Attached: angel-ganev-angelganev-1.jpg (800x1000, 169K)

>Talking with so many people with diverse mentalities and worldview is nice
Yeah, it’s good to be able to hear what other folks have to say and how they say it.
>Trying to get into playing Warframe again
I never really could get into Warframe, I’m more of a platformer and RTS kind of guy. How are you liking the game again?
>so i can start cycling again
I like cycling, especially through a forest preserve. One time I had my chain break on me in the middle of my cycling trip, so I had to carry the bike ~2.5 miles back to my car. It wasn’t very fun

Attached: 3810F3DC-918B-453A-9F83-BAC9BBA719D7.jpg (640x511, 30K)

>I had to carry the bike ~2.5 miles back to my car. It wasn’t very fun
I literally had same thing happen to me like month ago. After 23 mile cycle i had to walk
for 8 miles because my wheel broke.
After i came home my legs were pretty much dead.
I like warframe, has good graphics, optimization, devs care, just content tends to get boring after playing for 2 weeks straight.

Attached: yande.re 413288 karakai_jouzu_no_takagi-san seifuku takagi-san.jpg (1934x2486, 377K)