First post on bant in awhile what video games is bant playing?

I am playing BFV, Apex Legends, Crackdown 3, 8 Bit Adventure Anthology, Screamride, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands I also play Gears of War 4 some

Attached: pileofgames.jpg (660x330, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJzhkcTYjl4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2HvnlrqwDTQYtnphXCVWHT_ziGwhwcLm5BBPc7g7n6addvoFNhzx7mx2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BFV, Factorio, Cities Skylines, HOI4, R2:TW and getting back into BEAM:NG

I never heard of the BEAM game and I am not sure what HOl4 or R2TW is either I also don't know Factorio I will look that up

They're pretty fun and opened me up to new genres
I used to play FPS/TPS exclusively
Also I have forgotten to mention Stalker:CoP
Tell me about your experiences with vidya user, what's your favourite and/or least favourite game?

Mount and Blade

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 43K)

the witcher 3, insurgency (old), apex, empires apart

Got back to Rocksmith. Fucking hate repeating the rifts but it helped me build a lot of muscle memory compared to how I was playing in the past week or so. I might get back into Osu! later this week as well.

I like open world games where you power your guy up and take over the map. I don't really have a favorite but I could see one being made in the future that would be perfect.

I actually like almost every genre I play a lot of shooters because that is what my online friends do but I like adventure games, puzzle games, platformers, RTS, and turn based strategy.

I looked up the games you listed and they are pretty cerebral. I never got into Grand Strategy but Hearts of Iron does sound interesting. I did play a few complicated PC strategy games but that was probably 20 years ago now.

>I like open world games where you power your guy up and take over the map.
That's exactly Mount and Blade

Was playing Subnautica but it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Played Kingdom Come: Deliverance and it was great, but I kinda just stopped. Let It Die seemed like a good game, but it wasn't for me. Tried Apex, but was lukewarm on it. I'd rather just play TDM. Started Metro, but then I watched Yahtzee's review and it kind of ruined it for me.

when I finished the witcher I'll start with the metro saga

pretty stoked for this though
youtube.com/watch?v=AJzhkcTYjl4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2HvnlrqwDTQYtnphXCVWHT_ziGwhwcLm5BBPc7g7n6addvoFNhzx7mx2A

Currently replaying Super Metroid. It's comfy.

Attached: 1551023834145.jpg (500x500, 243K)

DOOM 2016, Megaman 11, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2, and a lot of Wipeout.

Attached: blessed xd.png (502x671, 431K)

fallout 3 goty edition

replaying kotor 1
shame they dont make any good star wars game anymore

I'm playing Ace Combat 7. A game from a severely underrated series.

Attached: 1543858155354.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

I'm yet to play this for the first time. I have it just never played it.
About to play some scyrim or gta 5.
Usually play counter strike 1.6 or rusted warfare.

touhou, hoi 4 and dark souls

Touhou (HM), minecraft, eldewrito, dungeon crawl stone soup. I don't play new games, don't have the time (

Been replaying through the DMC franchise in anticipation of DMC5.

started playing morrowind yesterday also playing smash and apex

gta3

killing floor