Have any of you actually had a female physically attack you? Like throwing punches at your head...

Have any of you actually had a female physically attack you? Like throwing punches at your head? It has happened to me 3 times. Very aggressive females throwing full punches and hitting me in the face. Twice was in public, I looked around to see people watching and their reactions, all the woman stand back while the men are watching me ready to jump in and intervene as soon as I throw a punch. I have always been the type to think it's not okay to hit a woman even if she assaults me, but after watching videos on YouTube, I honestly can't wait until I'm assaulted in public by either a female or leftist. I will Muay Thai kick the shit out of every cunt their and then pull my nazi war blade out start cutting heads off.

Attached: the big dogg.jpg (616x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no. nor have I had to threaten them with my 9mm. usually they have the good sense to not try to fuck with me.

Yes and it's invigorating!

Attached: images.jpg (230x220, 7K)

lol
fat bitch said to me that she had lost weight.
i grabbed her by her voluptuous thighs and said, 'yeah babe no wurries, here i found it.'
copped a fucking bleeding flogging for that one but ay.

When I was in high school I was wimpy and weird (still am, actually).
Three separate girls physically attacked me on three separate occasions. No punches, though.
The first instance happened very early in year seven, a girl I had not gone to Primary School with.

>Have any of you actually had a female physically attack you?
Yeah once, sort of. I grabbed her forearms so that she couldn't punch me and told her to stop. She stopped. If she hadn't I could have just twisted her wrists I guess.
Most women are really not very physically dangerous. Unless they catch you off guard.

No, I’m not a faggot, if a twat tried to hit me, she’d be dead by now.

>women don't have the same limit men do
Reason they never shut the fuck up in an argument, and say just whatever comes to mind, is their certainty that they won't be hit by their opponent.
Men couldn't trash talk that much! We know there is a limit, and if we cross it, we get our ass kicked by our opponent.
That said, yeah I had women in my life who got physical during arguments. Bad luck for them is I believe in equal rights, so I bitch slapped them back into reality each time!

No

I broke the nose and gave a concussion to a cunt like that
She assaulted me and hit me in the face and i got angry. I punched back in the nose with all my strength and then tool her and threw her head first to the wall

My girlfriend got pretty drunk one night, and when she drinks, she gets real annoying. Well she kept blabbering on about some dumb shit I don't remember, and I at that point just blocked her out because she was simply incoherent. The next thing I knew I got open hand hit in the back of the head, the force made me bite my tongue. I spun around and forcefully said, "for whatever reason you thought that was alright to do, know the next time you do, your getting hit back." She experienced an ego death so profound she stopped drinking for a month. Only time a girl's been aggressive with me.

wth is wrong with you people? What even is the point of brutalizing women if you're not even going to be raping them?

1 ex girlfriend did, stopped completely after i said if she does it again ill leave her on the spot. At the same time my best mate had a misses who wouldnt stop and he put up with it.

Women are here to be punched and afucked. Or necessarily in that order.

Yes, I grew up with sisters so I used to get into fist fights with them. It was terrible preparation for the real world, got my ass whooped first time I fought a guy lol.

Had a bitch try to toss a few at me because I said ''wow, you're fucking thirsty eh.'' [denied her advances a few times prior].
Tossed her twice as kindly as one can.
Third round she grabbed a fork and came in with the devil in her eye. I simply punched her snout like the dog she wanted to act like and it was over with the blood.

Of course I ultimately lost regardless how right and true I knew my action to be, because a room full of drunk idiots won't notice two assaults and a third with weapon, they'll notice a man punch a woman though, simply because the finale was effect at being just that.

No charges though, everyone seemed to realize it was just a fucked case of fat cunt wasn't getting her way and got a bit o' justice. Of course I feel bad about it still to this day, it's like kicking a dog y'know, sometimes ya just gotta do it.

Moral being though, if she's swinging with her hands, bob and weave, some light judo is acceptable too. If she takes it martial and gets a weapon, give her your hand.

That's weird she just up and decided to hit you, funny though.

One thought i'd had looking back though, is to just tuck the chin and let her crack her flimsy hand off the head. At best i'd get a bloody lip or nose, high chance she breaks her hand though and apologises for it. Hindsight is 20/20.

My brother in law use to get assaulted by his ex. He wouldn't fight back when she attacked him. I think the normal reaction would be to restrain the woman till she calms down. Squeeze their wrists really hard if they don't. Other then that I've never had to beat me partner. I have had to grab her and pull her back. These days I'm big enough that the majority of women wouldn't try it, but if they did I would still avoid actually hitting them full on.

I once got attacked by a female and I slapped the shit out of her which of course triggered all the white knights around me.
I've never been so angry. Three guys came at me doing the wazzup bruh act. First one dropped immediately and second and third needed couple extra.
That was the only time when my friends had to stop me. I know I wouldn't stopped myself.
I wanted to kill them.

Attached: DvQDKqiWwAApGGz.jpg (502x592, 36K)

Yes my mom beat the shit out of me when I was thirteen really bad, she has insane anger issues. A neighbor called the police and I had to lie to the cops to prevent my mom going to jail

In high school a lesbian was mad at me for fucking her gf and she acted like she was going to fight me until I stood up and she realised the size difference between us was not something she wanted to play with.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

stockphotoofmanshrugging.png

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Have any of you actually had a female physically attack you?

My sister tried, but my German Shepard took care of it.

F

Rough bud, say... You don't happen to be black do ya.

Attached: grugwonargument.jpg (379x250, 15K)

I once was out-wrestled and sat on by a grill when I was 10-11. I think she liked me.
>tfw was the smallest kid in every single class.

Eventually grew to 6'4" so the joke is on everyone else. Another chick in high school tried to punch me in the jaw after I called her a slut, but she couldn't reach. She lost all her momentum and tapped my jaw a little bit, I laughed at her and she started crying.

Attached: forney1.png (956x4000, 2.02M)

When I was 11 a girl punched me in the face and I cried.

Summertime. Took my accordion down to main street after an all night bender around 5:00AM. Feisty and young blonde toughie took notice and got friendly with me. Suppose I took liberties too soon by moving-in for a kiss and she outright decked me some fierce... right in the kisser! So hot.

That's pretty fucked up eh.
We're talking about when a lass loses her shit and comes at you swinging.
That's some MKultra tactics level control shit.

Eh Matt, you're real good at sounding Canadian eh.

>know the next time m’lady

One time when I was 13, my 16 year old sister attacked me and I just kept backing up as she was hitting me, until finally I swung back and hit her right in the face. My mom, (who had given no shits up to that point) immediately screamed in terror and later called me a psychopath. That one incident eternally redpilled me on women.

Some womanlet clawed my face with her disgusting long nails. I took 2 steps back, gave her a frontal kick and send her flying. She smacked the back of her head on the tile floor, that was the end of that.

Wrong lad. It was a shot in the dark though.
Call me Bluenose.

Been there, done that. The best thing about white knights is that they can't fight for shit.

Nope I’m white

I had a drunk girl smack the shit out of me one time. I mean she hauled off. My ear was ringing n shit. Fuckin hurt

Yes I was in the wrong lol

Lmao Not you again

Attached: man-playing-acordian-outdoors-21630057.jpg (1300x1026, 138K)

Nathan Larson, then.

You have to be one of these faggots because you keep making this thread.

For the other people unfortunate enough to have ended up here, refer to the similarities in pic related. See these posts: It's fetishism. The guy who writes this shit jacks off to it.

Attached: snap.png (701x4131, 546K)

Yes but I needed some bruises and cuts afterwards if you know what I mean *winks*

This is my first time posting this question and I am being genuine

My current girlfriend slapped me once, pretty hard. We were in some sort of argument, I honestly can't remember. I said something that destroyed her side of the argument, and said it so snidely that she actually physically slapped my face quite hard.
Without skipping a beat I slapped her back with equal force. She held her face and looked at me surprised for a little while. I told her years back I would not discriminate against someone who hit me, no matter who it was and would respond with equal force. She remembered that conversation years ago and had agreed with me at the time.
That was the first and last time she has ever slapped me and that was about 4 years ago. Since then we've wrestled each other when things get heated, which usually results in sex.
I let her win sometimes.

>The guy who writes this shit jacks off to it
based

When I was about 14 I got punched in the face twice by a girl because I had picked her up playfully and pretended to put her in a sewer.

It was a massive over-reaction from her and I let the first punch go, when she went to land the second I caught her arm and held her by her throat. When I released my grip we kissed passionately and went home. I fucked her a couple of times and we never spoke to each other again after that.

also i just noticed this,

>she hit me with her phone
Just like this post the EXACT replies. Very interesting.

Nope. I'm kind of a physically big guy, so maybe that is intimidating to women.

But this one girl I know right now, oh boy, she had a boyfriend who choked her out and shit. And though I don't agree with that type of violent behavior, I can see why a man would get really frustrated with this girl...she knows how to push all the right buttons and be a really rude and bossy bitch when she is in a bad mood. It makes you want to do something to assert your dominance as a man.

>Be at party drinking with friends
>Homie hopping liberal cunt that already broke up a couple friendships is there
>Talking to friends while she's standing there drunk
>Forget what I was talking about, but had NOTHING to do with women
>She suddenly freaks out and says "that's sexist you fucking misogynist!!!"
>Grabs my dick, surprisingly gets a good grip despite me wearing jeans
>Tugs downwards really hard, it fuckin hurt
>OH HELL NO
>smack her as hard as I can across the face and send her backwards
>She gets instant tears
>Get in her face, tell her I didn't say anything remotely sexist, she's a worthless alcoholic cunt, and to never do that again
>Friend has to drive her home

That's the only time I've hit a woman. I don't give a shit how sexist a remark you make is, doesn't give you the right to try and rip the dudes dick off. The kicker was I really didn't say anything sexist, she was just a drunk cunt that heard what she wanted to hear.

Yes I had a woman try to punch me in a parking lot after a bar closed because I was egging her boyfriend on to fight someone else. I remember seeing her come at me in slow motion and I thought no way I’m letting this dumb bitch hit me. She takes her clumsy swing and I side step and redirect her blow and she hits the ground like a sack of potatoes. Naturally a couple guys jump on me but soon lose heart when they understand I’m a bamf.

>Jow Forums is only a handful of people despite having hundreds of thousands in traffic

Lad settle the fuck down and quit your assumptions about folks. All it serves is your hatred, and you piss the rest of us off with that mindless bullshit.

Attached: drooly.jpg (842x792, 114K)

So are you discord trannies or what? I can't wrap my head around the same thread being made with the same stories 3 years apart.

Also, this is what that other post was, for those who are interested. He deleted it for SOME reason...

Attached: snap.png (687x66, 10K)

Although a bunch of these are reading as fucked up fetish posting...
Why can't the freaks find their niche communities and get off there.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (800x450, 47K)

yes. my mom beat me with nunchucks (not joking)
she also beat my father, i saw pools of blood once.
Thats why my father left us.

My mother is a psychopath. We don't talk anymore. (she wants to but fuck her)

Nah I was just genuine posting and wanted to read how others handled their shit. I'm gunna head off now though, since you shined the light on these sickos I feel worse about this all than when I punched that lass in the nose.
>when perverts always find a way to ruin it

>(She wants to but fuck her)

For a split second I thought you were trying to say your mother wants you to butt fuck her hah

Apparently you aren't the only one with the highly peculiar sexual fantasy of busting women's noses.

Yeah, OK, "head off." See you soon (as in, next post)

Hello Not a Fed. How are you?

Attached: nako winky face.gif (268x360, 2.95M)

Yep. My son's mother was violent. Reported to police and I basically got laughed out of the station. Even insinuated I was the violent one. Had I defended myself I have no doubt I'd have been charged.

That's from just now you absolute mongolian

WOW YOU JUST MADE ME SO MAD BY INTENTIONALLY MISUNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION!! GRRR!

Attached: ANGRYREDDITMAN.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>I looked around to see people watching and their reactions, all the woman stand back while the men are watching me ready to jump in and intervene as soon as I throw a punch.
This was exactly my experience. I don't understand these guys, why don't they restrain their female friend?

I literal stood still while she punched my chest. Her female friend came up to me afterwards and apologised which was nice

My parents fell for the respakt wamin meme and constantly warned me against hitting my 6 year older sister even though she could and did hit me hen we fought. This started from as far back as I can remember, so back when she was much stronger than me. Then when I was 12 we had a fight and she was trying to take the remote from me and tried to grab my collar. My shirt tnre and I pulled away from her so hard she sprained her wrist. She never hit me again, was totally worth the scolding desu. Also the first time I realized how pathetically weak women are, an adult got rekt by a 12 year old.

Only as a kid for mk ultra ritual

I really am just dumbfounded that this exact thread has been made with the exact replies countless times now. It's incredibly weird. You could make a spooky YouTube conspiracy video with how frequent this phenomenon is.

I've noticed it's usually fetish threads like these that get repeatedly made. So is it just a kinky guy or group of kinky people?

Well, whom do we know makes fetish threads? "Nicholas Foxworth" and his merry gang of discord trannies. All the BBC and nigger rimjob threads are their doing.

The thing is, the mods don't really give a fuck. They've been told not to delete these threads because this is their main source of revenue. Truly this website has gone to absolute shit. I don't know if neinchan is any better. Maybe I'll just use /new/ to get my news in teh morning.

Attached: André Joseph Mécou - Adonis Healing Venus.jpg (743x516, 210K)

If you put yourself in a situation where a woman would attack you, you most probably either lacked sound judgement (frequenting fucked up people/place) or just behaved like a douche.
Not that either of those things grant women the right to physically attack someone without facing any consequence.

Cunt Punt

Is this you?
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI

Some people pay good money for that.

My British father never laid a finger on his wife, my mother.
He also told me to always stand up for myself. But he made no mention of respecting all wamen.

My father might be a white man, but he never claimed to be a white knight. I will follow his example.
And beat the shit out of some cunt who dares to accost me for no reason.

Are you serious dude? Your one hell of a schitzo poster I will give you that. Have you ever been gangstalked?

Attached: big.doggs.at.work..jpg (550x410, 47K)

When I was a kid my classmates would beat me and humiliate me, and this one tomboyish girl would always join them and kick me while I'm on the ground.

3 times? Maybe its you and / or your shit choices in women.

>woman
>punch
grow up OP

So let me ask you this.
How big is her cock. Only fags beat each other up and fuck.

>fat

As a kid some cunt kicked me in the balls

Why did your dad abandon hid kids too? Why leave you with her?

No, I'm just tired of you disgusting freaks shitting up this board with your weird kinkposting. I don't know why I still care about this place–I guess I don't really care about Jow Forums.

The thing is, I still feel angry that you're here. It's like knowing my kitchen is full of rats and cockroaches. Something about your existence bothers me. That's why I think you should be wiped off the face of this planet, Nick/Matt/Nathan/tranny, whoever the fuck you are.

Anyway, I tried /news/. It's very inactive and the shilling there is worse than reddit. I guess I'll use drudgereport like a boomer. Zionism shilling has to be easier to ignore than nigger rimjobs and "beat white women" threads made on the daily.

Ok.

he wanted to take us. but the court is always on womens side incase of a divorce and leaves children on mothers care.

He was also a coward, he should have fought more for us. I don't talk to him either.

Oh fuck off. I'd never even met the girl who attacked me. Her stupid friend had told her some bullshit and that was enough for her.

Let me guess you've never had to deal with a woman bullshit because you've never stood up for yourself before.

If there are no weapons involved, just block/dodge, wait for her to get tired and have a hearty laugh.

Did you write the script for Frasier?

my sister kicked me in the face until i bleed while my mother watched

lol...yea, I am a bit fat, I'll admit that. But not whale on the beach, just a bit of a belly. Anyway, what I really meant is I'm broad and have a physically big frame. Not super tall (about 5' 11') but just broad in the chest and frame.

Even back then in Estonia? I thought that was a Western problem mainly. If they didn't divorce couldn't he have just took you? I don't think its illegal for a father to be with his kids

Just messing with you bro

Can you please have a glass of fluoridated water and calm down? This is the first time I've made this thread. I come here all the time and have never seen this topic posted here.

lol, nice, I'll take it in good humor.

Can you explain why so many of the replies are similar?

Indeed user, let me start.

>Be me
>Good looking
>tall
>blonde hair, blue eyes
>was normal popularity
>became chad half way through high school life
>chicks dig me
>load IamAchildofGod.jpg
>occasionally still slept with a few cheer leaders and such ( the best)
>for "popularity" reasons to keep me as the Alpha while getting some level of primal gratification
>context is done
>can now load story.jpg

>Accidentally hit shuttlecock into eye with racket
>Some sheboon is screaming bout "how he hit me"
>I ask if she is okay and apologise
>get screaming to fuck off in return
>her thick white friend runs over
>"whats wrong sheniqua?"
>"a...user hit me"
>she walks over to me cocky asking why I hit her
>partially jokingly, partially serious cause we had a flirty relationship
>I explain it was accident
>she slaps me
>I call he a filthy fat slut (cause she had been with a lot of guys
>she smiles and laughs
>I smile and laugh
>everyone happy
>except for sheboon
>I get in trouble for calling her slut and its "connotations" by teacher after she slapped me full force
>I write a report about what I did wrong
>wrote "I did nothing wrong"
>sir is cool, sheboon is cool, thick fatty is cool.

Everyone was happy and that was it.

Ex missus walked past me, stood on my new shoes, so I naturally kicked her, not hard. She spent the next 10 minutes going ape shit trying to attack me like a mad dog, was hilarious, but she bit the cartilage part of my ear, and blood sprayed everywhere. Lost half a pint of blood, looked like I'd been shot in the head.

>ve never been so angry. Three guys came at me doing the wazzup bruh act
I know EXACTLY how that feels
these dogs man. These fucking pathetic lapdogs.
I'm telling you that's exactly the moment when I feel sorry that I belong to this sex. That and a bunch of other things.

Attached: mata hari.jpg (800x1094, 372K)

Same here, but I dumped her for it

The most Australian thing I’ve ever read

Indubitably!