I’m racist but I love Indian girls

I’m racist but I love Indian girls

Attached: 3C490389-A786-45CA-B493-99D589FE322E.jpg (297x331, 14K)

why indian?

get some glasses, then. Your eyesight is a little off.

They’re intelligent and have a personality unlike White women. They are submissive And usually haven't had 10 dicks in them by the time you they’re 20. Also I’m just attracted to them

Are you aware than indian women in India are disgusting and they don't look like the ones abroad?

I'm Indian and I dislike Indian girls. They always seem to have an army of cousins to beat you up should you ever decide to break up with them. A shame really considering the only alternative is white girls and they're the biggest whores in the world.

Attached: 1551304896635.gif (230x286, 913K)

>Indian girls
The ones with the dots or the ones with the feathers?

can confirm

Yes but I live in the states and Indian girls are well put together here. Also they love white dick

t. discount Pajeet

Dots user

>indian women in India are disgusting
>dislike Indian girls
Can confirm.
>ones with the dots
Yeah.
Our nuke has come out of cool down and all ready for action.
>Indian girls
Abroad are westernised and still retain shitty traditional values and are completely different in appearance from women domiciled here.

action like those two f-16s that you guys 'shot' down?

Attached: 1551315243782.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Explain yourself

Attached: 1550515138575.jpg (1080x1087, 297K)

>I’m racist but I love Indian girls
btw indian and kekistani/muslim girls are worse in western states, absolute cancer
id nuke the entire uk to get rid of every single brown skinned mudslime person, you guys have a serious fucking problem
no woman can compare to the true chad submissive brown patriarchal family-first woman in kekistan/poo-land

THIS IS NOW HATE THREAD OF INDIAN WOMEN

Most Indian women especially young are closed minded and they don't want to hug opposite sex. They are over sensitive and defective.

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/East Asian Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in India

Hahahaha!!!! It should be done!!!!

We will win the war

We will do racism against Indian young woman.

THEY MUST SUFFER!!!!!!

Discriminate against them and replace them with Open Minded European/East Asian Women in India

I prefer my girlfriend to be European or East Asian women.

Indian women are defective so it is better to start radicial discrimination against them!!!!!

Indian women are defective!!!

We will replace Indian women population with beautiful european/east asian women in India slowly without violence!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Indian and my skin is light mediterranean complexion

ALSO I DIDN'T ASK ANY BOBS and vagina whatever it is. I KNOW IT WON'T HELP ME TO GET GIRLFRIEND

They are basically defective

Most of them are defective. They should be replaced without any violence

We will pass a law Anti Indian women

It would be illegal for good Indian man to date with most Indian women

I KNOW 4 indian women

1 - I HELPED HER BUT SHE BECOME BAD AND SHE IS RUDE. SHE IS ALSO SOMETIME DEFECTIVE EVEN IN BEFORE. SHE NOW SHOUT LIKE A CAT TO ME AGGRESSIVE.

2 - SHE IS SELFISH ALTHOUGH I HELPED HER

3 - SHE DUMBFUCK

4 - ANGLO INDIAN WOMEN I TOLD YOU BEFORE

>when your national cricket team captain cum prez was forced by international pressure to hand over a pilot back

I don't like other races much but I really like Indians and know quite a few of them. The ones born over here especially are alright and act like English lads and are hardworking. I've never seen an Indian chimp out like niggers do, they're a lot more respectable.

What do Indians think of niggers?

They probably think they are niggers.

They're fucking disgusting. They have literally more body hair than some men, and smell like (literal) shit. You're too retarded op

t.pajeet living in the uk

No I'm not, honestly most Indians are alright.

I aint taking sides but we all know your pm (modi) just wants to be relected and so he is flexing on pakistan, but we all know india and pakistan will never go to full on war. Too pussy for that

>Indians are alright.
Because you haven't met any who live in India

We are niggers.
And we are terribly racist/intolerant towards blacks or and any people other than our own race.
Fun fact, most niggas in major indian cities sell drugs and play football. And travel on the railway. That's all they do. And get arrested.
>just wants to be relected
I'm well aware. I'm not a bhakt. Would love to see him dead.

this. same here in memeflag

You never worked a service job, have you?
They can live here 20 years, and they still try to barter or refuse to pay like the cheap brown jews they are.

That's all they do anywhere

What do you think of Pakis?

>Pakis
Didn't even think of them until now that you mention it. But I dislike Islam and Muslims and all religions in general.
Yes I have friends who are Muslims but in your day-to-day life, it doesn't pose a problem as long as all of their actions are about asserting their identity as religious Muslims.
I dislike religious people.

>actions are about
*actions are not about
Lmao

I like these things about my andino descent (non white) gf but I don't see her as submissive