Is Alex Jones warning us?

I watched the new Joe Rogan Alex Jones podcast

Started watching other Alex Jones stuff and the more and more I watched and read the more I realized that Alex Jones is talking about a story straight out of Lovecrafts play book.

When you rearrange his story and remove the screaming and the hyperventilating its:
>There is an inter dimensional old god entity beyond this plane of existence.
>Before mankind even became man kind this entity started affecting our dreams and subconscious to help us along.
>When people take DMT or have a near death experience or a powerful lucid dream all of them describe the same entity
>That is only the extremes when we are aware of it,its actually always there in the back of our minds nudging us in a certain direction.
>When we were apes it inspired us to pick up the stick,when we we became humans it urged us into inventing technologies and building civilizations.
>It wants us to advance ,it wants us to grow because it wants us to bring it into this world.
>The way to bring it in is not some magic or worm hole gateway but a simple invitation to enter our plane,only the level of existence that can issue the invitation does not exist until we make it.
>Our purpose is to build the AI advanced enough to complete the task.
>Thats why its been influencing people in the government towards globalism
>Its in its final phases of the plan and now only needs us all as computing units
>It wants us to rise our populations under one unified unquestioned regime and just keep inputting information on our phones,computers and alike.
>The more of us there are the faster the AI developes and matures.
>The more we are reliant on social media for communication and entertainment the faster the AI grows.
>No matter what we do we can't stop it because its in our human nature that it constructed.
Do you think that World Wars and the Middle Ages were in fact started by people in an attempt to reduce the human population and slow the end of all down?

Attached: is the truth out there.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/166807261
wired.com/story/mirrorworld-ar-next-big-tech-platform/
youtube.com/watch?v=T9AZB83Otw0
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/hhs-extends-contract-make-humanized-mice-aborted-baby-parts-another
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q user - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist

>Is Alex Jones warning us?
He's the monkey agitating in the trees trying to warn the clan a tiger is coming,

Podcast of the fucking year, and I thought 911# would never be toppled yet he started talking about God's ego death, and consciousness being a comet, the 8 Nazi-owned American shadow governments collaborating with the machine elves and the chimeras to bring us the black pyramids and take us to the third sub-dimension, and I stood there, overdosing on crimsonpills...

Attached: 1551316881211.jpg (554x282, 31K)

Did Alex Jones ever explain how he isn't a Zionist Shill?

Are you even paying attention only 4 out of the 8 shadow governments are Nazi German,the rest have different affiliations
But what if in all his ramblings there is actually a grain of truth?
What if all this promotion of Immigration and all the worlds shitholes pumping out more people at a 500% normal birth rate is indicative that something is happening

In 20 years we wont have the resources to sustain our own population and no one is batting an eye,almost as if SOMETHING is whispering to us to not think about it and keep inputting information into our smartphones.

You're mashing things up there. It's not God that gets brought into this world by AI but it is the demons/fallen angels/interdimensional aliens who showed people how to build this technology(like the apple of eden) so they can enter this world to enslave and eradicate mankind.
God is omniscient and he is with us since the beginning. We don't need any device nor drugs to communicate with him.
That being said it's still God's plan that these things happen. He's quite like a miller separating the wheat of mankind from the chaff.

>The more of us there are the faster the AI developes and matures.

If this thing wants as many people it can have to develop the AI faster, why they purposely want to lower birthrace of the whites?

The more people they can have (any race) and the faster they progess on AI the better

(((HP LOVECRAFT)))

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist - Fiction Author.jpg (1440x900, 323K)

>Roleplayed as a viking
>implying pagans here wouldn't raise him on their backs for this

Attached: 2cb1f0b72a7d5b3bd448cb5a4bf57752.jpg (640x640, 43K)

When I say God I mean Old God in Lovecraft sense of the world,by that I mean the Demon as Alex calls it

Thats the point,it doesnt need us any more,technology was already developed now it only needs people to be shoveled into these developed societies to use the technology.

Is everyone a Zionist are you a Zionist

You are retarded bro

I don't think you fully understand the deeper political reasoning why he larped as a viking in his propaganda.

It's only jews and british idiots who fawn over lovecraft.

Attached: 170px-Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft_-_circa_1900.jpg (170x249, 11K)

"H.P. Lovecraft" is recently getting promoted inside our circles (Jow Forums particularly) for a couple reasons.

1) As a Jew he wrote "viking" larp-stories about "smashing the skulls of Celts, and drinking their blood".
2) We are in the middle of a Celtic Revolution across the Western world.

Jews promote Lovecraft's fictional-writing inside our groups as a method of mis-directing our people away from the truth. This attempt to hijack Celtic Revolutionary momentum rapidly increased after the 2016 political election with a lot of infiltration efforts. In other words, the goal is to sway public opinion (particularly American) back into a "pro-British" sympathetic political view point. Jews try to accomplish this feat through a continued promotion of 17th-century to present day British Empire propaganda. The promotion of H.P. Lovecraft is simply 1 of dozens of on-going "cultural-engineering" attempts by British-Jews.

post-Cromwellian England is a Jewish construct (a jewish nation). Britain after 1648 is Jewish ruled. The Jews know this and are deeply invested in keeping their control over England culturally & politically. Essentially, the United Kingdom (UK) is seen as a Jewish military outpost inside a Jewish World Order. This topic is very sensitive among Jews. Jews will come out of hiding to defend the British when this scam is exposed. For example this post will become immediately attacked by Jews.

In short.. the Jews role-play as "vikings" inside various forms of entertainment and fan-fiction. This is what H.P. Lovecraft is known for. Lovecraft was like a Jewish "video game developer" of the early-1900s essentially. In other words, a jew producer of jewish entertainment & propaganda. Instead of producing games, he wrote fictional-books. Lovecraft is noted for his extreme hatred of both German and Irish Americans.

Save this RedPill into your personal archives. Drop it whenever jews promote "H.P. Lovecraft".

H.P. Lovecraft is being shilled by Jews

Why are shilling for this guy the past few months? We give you the answer.

The jews are now actively promoting "H.P. Lovecraft" into our circles attempting to make him a cultural hero. This has been persistent over the span of a few months in particular. For those that pay attention. It appears the reasoning behind this move is due to a number of factors. Notably the failure of TRS, Mike Enoch, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson and associated acts. Why these guys? well, they're all anglophiles. That means they try to defend the political narrative of the "United Kingdom". More than any other country , the UK is involved in social engineering and cultural propaganda. One of the top methods for accomplishing UK narratives is through fictional authors, movies, television and news. H.P. Lovecraft is a character used to spread this pro-British narrative into the public space. By extension of the current British ruling family, the power of the jew is also defended. What this means is that defending the legitimacy of the British (today) the legitimacy of jewish ruling class is also legitimized. This is how jews view the world dynamic through their eyes. From a jewish perspective, the importance of a pro-British sympathy in society is a matter of jewish survival.

Observing how jews promote H.P. Lovecraft's work inside audiences of young whites is particularly interesting. The collection of Lovecraft's work is largely overlooked except for a few selecting quotes. These quotes work to legitimatize the jewish world view 100 years ago, including today.

Selective Lovecraft Quotes Used by jews:

- “I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Viking berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires” ? H. P. Lovecraft

TL:DR
H.P. Lovecraft is being shilled by the same nefarious forces that shill for Jordan Peterson.

The false jewish perpetrated narrative that Scandinavians "killed the Celts" is a narrative more prevalent than most realize. The average joe has probably heard this and never thought twice about critically analyzing the factuality of this false narrative. You may ask, who cares? or, Why does this matter? Well, from a surface level it seems that way. However, there's a dark motive behind the narrative of "Nordics killed the Celts". Unfortunately, so many people within our circles repeat this jewish D&C without knowing the details behind it.

Did you know the Norse & Gaelic Armies fought together against the Anglo-Norman invasion, 900 years ago? The Norse were Scandinavians.
Did you know the Celts have always lived in what is now called Germany?

You may ask yourself, what do jews have to benefit by invented false tales of 'Nordic Vikings' exterminating all the Celts of Europe? The answer brings us to London politics; the epicenter of jewish finance. We all know the jews love to deploy D&C methodology in create confusion & chaos. It was by the Anglo-Norman invasion that the jews began to set roots into Britannia around the 11th century. This is where jewish power stems.

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist 3.jpg (730x1108, 195K)

>Did you know the Celts have always lived in what is now called Germany?
press O to doubt

Attached: ice_age.png (685x598, 42K)

>I like HP Lovecraft
>He's also racist
This is an important aspect to H.P. Lovecraft that the jews use to sell him to people inside our circles. The jews will post a few quotes about blacks. We have all seen them. The important thing here is, so what? Did you know the jews also hate blacks? Did you know the Muslims enslaved blacks for 1,400 years? The point I am making here is many types of people do not like Africans.

I believe it is important to look further into some of the political reasons why H.P. Lovecraft is heavily promoted by the people we are working against. It is a deeper political issue that dates back a full 900 years. So, I fully understand it can be difficult to catch on why this matters.

Note: Whenever H.P. Lovecraft shills come along inside our circles... they all have the same repeating pattern. Have you noticed what that pattern is? The pattern is to promote "Angloism" along with H.P. Lovecraft. This particular aspect is vital to understanding the larger reasoning behind H.P. Lovecraft shilling. In the same sense... figures like Jordan Peterson are additionally shilled. To project a pro-British sympathy.

Why would the jews be so dedicated to promoting a pro-British sympathy? Have you ever asked a question like this?

Attached: Howard Phillips Lovecraft The Sanguine Woods.jpg (728x409, 185K)

Oh it is you again. The jew that makes meaningless charts with the most generic non-sense labels.

Germany is a Celtic Nation.

Attached: The Battle of Teutoburg - The battle that created Germany - Kelto-Scythians.jpg (1600x1065, 828K)

You can suck on my uncircumcised white penis

Imagine being such a fragile faggot poser your entire life than you start role-playing as a "pirate" because your ego cannot handle the fact your military careers was spent fighting wars for shlomo.

>i'm a pirate now
>i joined to be a mercenary... yeah! thats it.

No, you fragile pussy. You got played by shlomo. You are not a pirate.

Whites are the only ones that pose a danger to the beast. Would be the most logical thing for it to exterminate us first, then feast on the rest of mankind second.

I've never seen a map so interesting yet so poorly-labeled.
What a fucking mess.

Ah I see. I'm not familiar with Lovecraft.
Is "Old God" an expression for the ancient pantheons of mankind?

That crimson pill AJ dropped the size of a bus
>elites believe cyborg elves can be contacted via group hallucinations that allow us new sensory perception
>they are actually sent by 'dark forces' to lead man astray
>the 'good forces' are actually running a test simulation, so don't get involved, everything here is 'fake'
>Once we break free of the test simulation we find a whole new battle being waged on some intergalactic scale and realize how important the test simulation was and why they couldn't interfere.

So inter-dimensional, out of our sensory periphery robo elves, sent by Satan himself to exploit the Matrix corner cases and buffer overflow all our elites brains to create a one world government of slavery where the human population can be exterminated and the elites are free to transcend into the next realm to join the cosmic war for the dark side.

In other news I love this crazy, sweaty-toothed madman stuff, but then I read shit about 'augmented reality' being pushed by Google and shit where a parallel reality can be run in a different perspective (like VR), and algorithms there can be run to calculate probabilities and shit to effect real life.

Attached: poltrek.jpg (499x380, 27K)

This is a fairly accurate assessment.

Each form of life has some kind of unconscious drive (or perhaps emergent nature) that leads it to help create and be subsumed by a form of life some order of magnitude greater and more complex than itself.

Of course that is only from a linear timeline POV. From a multidimensional timeline POV, that could be viewed in many other ways, but either way, the lesser form of life has a fractal relationship to the greater form of life that it is part of.

>PewDiePie - Zionist

How do I permanently filter Moarpheus’s posts?

We're a mixed nation. Celts were in the south while Germanics lived in the northern half. It's still visible today. Bavarians for example have quite a different mentality&culture than low saxons from the north.

The closer we are to Google and Apple implementing chips into our brain so we can unlock our phones the less I am laughing.

>Cmon user just give the phone your email adress haha so you can verify your password more easily.
>Cmon user don't you want to play the latest games on your phone?Just accept the data monitoring Terms of Service haha!
>Cmon user it just wants your fingerprint in its data base for you to unlock your phone
>Cmon user it just wants your face mapping for your phone to unlock ,whats the big deal it already has your fingerprint,your voice pattern from always recoding you and knows everything you have ever done online hahah
Guys I am legit scared of where we are going.

>I've never seen a map so interesting yet so poorly-labeled.
>What a fucking mess.

The jew has done it for over a year. He makes up new fake maps, labels them with "food peoples", "apple eating peoples" tier shitpost. Same old jew tactic of shitposting areas of academic study in order to brain fuck the gullible.

Attached: 1539305748866.jpg (2560x1440, 3.09M)

I understood it like that that the good forces won't intervene because they refuse to interfere with man's free will unless we specifically ask them to

>Enoch, Robinson, Peterson failed
>so the next step is
>promote a horror novelist that died in 1937
>to people that have mostly never read a book in their lives

Oh fuck man good thing you discovered this. Certainly with this scrap of information we can stop the Jewish agenda once and for all.

Oops I forgot that part, I recall him claiming if you request the 'good forces' do something then they can guide you away from the cyber elves or whatever.

Wait for augmented reality AKA 'Mirror World'
vimeo.com/166807261 this is actually a thing: wired.com/story/mirrorworld-ar-next-big-tech-platform/

Also in the short term, I would be more worried about what China is doing in Xinjiang, and the rest of China with their 'social credits' system. Xinjjiang is the world's first absolute totalitarian surveillance state, so a test run of how modern totalitarianism can be ushered in as it's too expensive to do it the old fashion N. Korean or Cuban way with a billion informants and soldiers. If they are successful at taming that population with technology, I see no reasons why the rest of our governments don't start adopting it over here as the only reason totalitarianism is out of fashion is it's enormous resources needed to run it and elites have been pretty successful at manipulating democracies until Trump 2016 destroyed that. I await my elf controlled surveillance state here in Trudeaustan

pewdiepie is a satanist demolay faggot

>bleeding eye of horus tattoo on forearm

NO WAY FELIX IS OUR GOY!

Attached: 1544812298658.jpg (1021x1024, 261K)

>implying the lovecraft shill campaign is the one and only operation currently happening
Small minds like yours fall back to semitic middle-eastern "sarcasm" when they come in contact with a learned Son of Jupiter. Your effeminate Saturn worshiping nature feels instantly inferior.

Attached: 220px-Raheem_Kassam_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (220x309, 17K)

Imagine being this blue pilled trying to prevent glorious rise to power of Fuhrerpewd

Attached: DzZeim.jpg (320x251, 18K)

pewdiepie is a wannabe jew, he does everyting for money

If you don't hate every jew you are a zionist straight from the memeflag

>Alex: Back when they offered me six million dollars in bitcoin to sell out I told them no
>Joe: Oh, congratulations by the way, cheers.

Alex didn't sell out for 6 million because he knew he was worth more, Joe congratulated him on his successful pay negotiation and initiation into the breakaway civilization.

>taking Lovecraft, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones seriously
Those who reject the truth of the Holy Scriptures fall prey to believing anything.

Attached: 1520862660143.gif (284x280, 5K)

He admits in the podcast that he is "decompartmentalizing" and that this will be studied for years. Jones took full advantage of the opportunity and dropped everything he knew, regardless of whether the audience had pre requesites to understand or not.

Asians and Jews would also pose a threat and since Alex Jones narrative is “Da Us GOOberment is run by natzees” Jews would probably also be target like whites sort of the opposite of the real world

You have to be 18 or over to post here m8

>Jews
Can't be the target if you're the tool

That'a right goy!

Better vote for a progressive candidate instead.

I can't wait until all of you niggers realize that Alex Jones is pretty much right about all of this.

Attached: IMG_20190302_170026.jpg (830x949, 176K)

link faggots? i all i member was manpigalienhybrids

Damn

Hey, faggot! remember to add uncle A this time!

I don't like 5g fren

Attached: fuck it.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

bump

>OP - Zionist
>(You) - Zionist
this is fun

Fpbp. Fuck Alex Jones and DisinfoWars. All Zionist gatekeepers who will never ever touch the JQ.

Attached: Alex-Jones-Nazis-Coming.jpg (650x544, 197K)

Holy shit right wingers are all retarded. Props for Alex Jones for becoming millionaire thanks to low IQ apes like you.

wtf I love dna scrambling waves now

Great post, sorry this place has gone to shit and doesn't recognise it. That entity you're talking about is you, me, us.

KUSHNER + SOROS + ZUCKERBERG + SILICON VALLEY

ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ALL WHITE AMERICAN CHRISTIANS

LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES MIND CONTROL

SPREAD THE WORD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

WE NEED TO SAVE AMERICAN CHRISTIANS FROM THE CHURCH OF SATAN

KUSHNER + SOROS + ZUCKERBERG

NEW WORLD ORDER

Attached: F27AD532-9621-46E1-A9A3-4188FC04F9C0.jpg (911x977, 126K)

Sounds like Alex's dentist dad fucked him up pretending all these CIA guys were visiting him for dentistry and telling him classified secrets. WTF is that?

You're all a bunch of schizos

ftfy
stupid watermarks

Attached: Untitled.png (911x977, 484K)

low IQ detected

I'm listening to the podcast right now. Joe Rogan brings up Israeli military people making kids kill kitten and Alex immediately says "well there are bad jews and there are good jews, back on the topic..."

>"well there are bad jews and there are good jews, back on the topic..."

Attached: jews israel netanyahu.jpg (656x571, 128K)

Notice how he doesn't say "well there are bad chinese and there are good chinese, back on topic..."
It gets old. These fucking zog gatekeeping faggots.

man this is top notch analogy even in the case alex is wrong.

Not really. More like he's warning they're coming from the other side it's actually coming from.

Attached: israel.jpg (400x400, 32K)

If this is the case it would have allied itself with whites and asians. Why would it push us to ruin any chance of it being built by replacing the world with dumb brown mongrel hordes who slave away enriching their masters?

This after birth abortion thing is about babies that are fucked up beyond comprehension. Organs outside the body, etc. You think a doctor is going to agree to kill a normal healthy baby? The governor of VA even said "infant that isn't viable". Why is Alex lying?

>The EU was set up by the nazis
ok alex

make him cuuuumfortable

I believe the Jews should have a nation but the US should cut funding for Israel

only about 80% of that list is accurate

Attached: shlomo-iconcur-iknowthatfeel-goymask.jpg (470x293, 41K)

>my dentist dad was at the kitchen table telling me about cyborgs
ok, so? He's a fucking dentist. Sorry you're fucked up, Alex.

Yeah I don't mind them having a nation. I mind them running ours and telling us whites can't have one.

checked, based, redpilled, blessed.
God won't mess with free will. we have to ask Him.

Attached: christ sinai.jpg (412x549, 59K)

>the hitler youth got hookers when they were 15 and a bunch of drugs
OK, Alex.

breakdown from the based one
youtube.com/watch?v=T9AZB83Otw0

Daily reminder there is a concentrated effort to defame and slander agents of truth on Jow Forums and it is funded by no other than media matters corp. These demons hire agent provocateurs to attack right wing conservative patriots that are trying to save this country from the liberal demoncrats. Here is a list of ACTIVE agents that were hired to attack Alex Jones SPECIFICALLY.

>Adam Green
>Ryan Dawson
>Jake Morphonios

Be aware and on the lookout for anyone that spams these three or advertises their channel on Jow Forums

>to graduate as an SS officer, you had to strangle your german shepard
HOLY SHIT how does anyone take this faggot seriously? Hitler would never allow such a tradition. Jesus fuck. The guy was a fucking vegan animal lover.

Attached: __.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Then Joe brought up how he knows someone in the Israeli military and how he was forced to kill a kitten. Alex then goes and to say "well there are good jews and bad jews". WTFFFF
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok who in this thread takes Alex Jones seriously?

Attached: 1490243104146.jpg (400x388, 16K)

are you dilating freak?
you will never be a real woman

Jones woke up more people.than you're ever going to gaslight.

Alex Jones cock suckers are as bad as qboomers. Both can easily be debunked, but you follow anyway.

Woke people up to how in order to become an SS officer you had to strangle your german shepard to death? AHAHAHAHHA you brahhh you're so woke. MIGA

Fuck off faggot. Moarpheus you’re fucked

Alex Jones is talking about God and the devil. Thats it. He puts the new age spin to suck in people like you. He is straight up warning you about the devil and telling you to pick a side.

hey man whatever brings us together for the sake of posterity

"8ch...net/pol/res/12867377"

>I don't get into any bell curves because their are some blacks that are smarter than whites
Is alex jones a child like woman mind? That's the point of the bell curve. AVERAGES. Holy shit this guy is a hoot.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (567x567, 38K)

>pick a side
Pretty much this. So long is that side isn't against Israel. That's the real point. Blame anyone else but who is to actually the cause.

this all fits into the science fiction view of reality I have, thinking behavioural patters and personality types are common and programmable because our reality is a projection of things happening in other dimensions, so therefore what we think and decide must also be influenced. If you're a higher dimensional entity and you want to exist in a lower dimension, maybe just to troll some other higher dimensional being by shitting on their toy, things within that time can be manipulated to bring you into it. I guess you'd have to be in the elite to know if they attempt to meet mechanical elves but if that's true about DMT that it's all the same experiences then you'd see that it would need rich and powerful people seeking immortality to gift it a vessel into our dimension

Well in terms of real world wacko- frankenstein news

US tax dollars are being used to buy aborted babies, to implant in mice to treat HIV
>cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/hhs-extends-contract-make-humanized-mice-aborted-baby-parts-another

It's fucking insanity

>Is "Old God" an expression for the ancient pantheons of mankind?
yes. in the english language at least, it implies a pagan god demanding brutal sacrifices.
pic related is from a Calvin and Hobbes strip from the 80s

Attached: calvinhobbes old gods.gif (600x421, 61K)

Jones is blue-pilled on Jews but he's just a misguided useful goy, not a malicious Zionist like Milo, Laura Loomer and Juden Peterstein
he is right about a lot of the other things he says

and the mental health of the mother, shill

>and the mental health of the mother, shill
lol no, the entire premise is based on "non-viable babies". That's exactly what the VA gov said.

>You think a doctor is going to agree to kill a normal healthy baby?

they already do that when the baby is in the womb you fuckard dickbreath