I want to kill all muslims

i want to kill all muslims
based DEVS VVLT

Attached: pepetemplar.jpg (1253x1444, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI3-0xIcvgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spare the girls.

t.

Attached: 1547296385924.jpg (1148x1200, 73K)

are you that same retarded brazilian monkey faggot who made a thread last week about how all wars in the world are based on religion/culture?

we will kill our women ourselves rather than hand them over to kuffar

Attached: 942278588d76881198c14ac7d705a304.jpg (2283x3572, 1.38M)

try

Attached: saladin.png (497x602, 315K)

Don't hurt them :(

DEUS, DEUS, HIGH VULTAGE
WHEN WE PREACH
WHEN WE EMBARK

>muslim chirstian chinese arr the same

i enjoy seeing muslims getting btfo'd
is is normal?
youtube.com/watch?v=OI3-0xIcvgI

forgot pic tee hee

Attached: 1592893.jpg (1000x720, 209K)

Economy is only the physical plane of a metaphysical problem. Therefore yes, all wars are based on morality which is derived ultimately from religion

I will join the Muslims to defend their brown qts.

join?

I have a boat so I'll charge OP and his fellow Brazilians ridiculous fees for transporting them to the Holy Land

yes.

Take them to Antarctica instead.

>jewish puppet hates the only people left that are allowed to openly hate israel

What a suprise.

How do you join a family you were already born into?

turk

But I want 1/3rd of any coastal cities they capture

My family is Catholic, as is the rest of the country but I wouldn't expect a dumb Finn to know that.
I won't have brown qts in harm's way.

Attached: 1445340131785.jpg (540x719, 44K)

Your president is a typical spineless politician, a weak minded tool used by the israeli goverment to control the world, and the best you can come up with is call me a turk merely because I am anti-israel? What an incredibly jewish thing to do you stupid fucking kike. Then again a subhuman 80 IQ monkey probably doesn't have any brain capacity left to think for himself.

Attached: Bolsonaro em Israel.jpg (1024x1014, 143K)

Malta is Muslim land, DEUS VULT

>The perception that Muslims worshipped Muhammad was common in the Middle Ages. According to Bernard Lewis, the "development of the concept of Mahound started with considering Muhammad as a kind of demon or false god worshipped with Apollyon and Termagant in an unholy trinity in The Song of Roland.
>The name appears in various medieval mystery plays, in which Mahound is sometimes portrayed as a generic "pagan" god worshipped by villains such as Herod and the Pharaoh of the Exodus. One play depicts both Herod the Great and his son Herod Antipas as worshipping Mahound
>In Scottish popular culture the variant form "Mahoun" was also used as the name of the devil, who was called Old Mahoun.

THE VIRGIN PEOPLE OF THE BOOK CONCEPT
THE CHAD MOHAMMED VILIFICATION

But you'd fight with your arab brethren, wouldnt you?

I'd gladly help them slaughter a bunch of finns.

Blood is thicker than larping about papism while not practicing any of it it seems

Brazilians are ugly mud people and look like monsters

The only worthy people in Brazil are the Arab descendants who rise above the average mudshit apezillian

Attached: IMG_5527.jpg (220x307, 21K)

I said my family is Catholic, not me.

>Implying Assad and his comrades aren't mostly Muslims themselves
>Implying those "Muslims" killed weren't bored degenerates looking for free pussy, drugs, alcohol and paid by Kikes and ZOG nations
>Implying neocohen keyboard templar neopenteca 80 IQ shitskins like you could ever touch a Muslim

Mustard yourself, fucking degenerate

I'm an Arab and a catholic and I'd gladly kill any Protestants or Zionist

Maltese are honorary Arabs

Third generation atheist Syrian descendant from Christian Orthodox Arab and Assyrian family here

no you arent

we are italians, retard

Attached: bolson.jpg (318x144, 19K)

No. I just like brown girls. It's that simple. I would gladly set all of Finland on fire just to make them laugh.

Attached: DZpETF7X4AEqQ1-.jpg (750x917, 180K)

You are the most unintelligent poster on the entirety of Jow Forums.

You are a nigger

dumb muslim n word muhamad was a pedo

imagine the smell

I tell you simple fact of my identity like that I'm an Arab and a catholic and you have no reply beyond "hurr I don't believe you". Your entire view is dependent on the fact you don't believe a group of millions of people exist. You base your entire identity on hatred of people who live across the world from you because you are so insecure and unsatisfied with your miserable life. You have made Brazil universally hated across all of Jow Forums and most people can't stand your pathetic posts, it's a wonder how you haven't been banned yet

I want to faceplant that butt.

Attached: DZpETF-WkAE6sXE.jpg (750x921, 167K)

shitty larp muhammad if so, you wouldnt be so triggered by me banting muslims
you are a mudshit like 99,9% of the inbred niggered creatures called arabs
kill your self brown islamic nigger

There are millions of Arab Catholics you should find one. Their family would be accepting to marry a Maltese, I know many who marry Greeks and former Yugoslavians

i've seen you around before, maltanon with an ass fetish

Attached: 1551550491795.jpg (1152x1536, 233K)

Roman

If you think all Arabs are one religion you're not worth arguing with. Go eat a monkey you third-world double negro.

No girl deserves to put up with my shit.
ass, feet, tits, lips god damn it I like it all.

are you implying that desertic shithole called "arab world" isnt at least 95% muslim?
you are an actual inbred nigger kys

>feet
cringe and redpilled

Attached: battle.jpg (5079x3717, 1.75M)

muhamad was a pedophile and muslims are inbred rock worshipers hated by everyone in the world
also terrorsts and suicide bombers.

pls no bulli

Attached: 88d1933891c2ff7222caa2ce836008ab--muslim-girls-muslim-women.jpg (540x720, 112K)

This desu. Disgusting fetish. Tits and face are where it's at. Belly and hips are also very important

Well atleast he is finally honest about gis arab roots

Attached: 1545596141498.jpg (317x432, 24K)

>redpilled
*bluepilled

>I'm an Arab and a catholic and I'd gladly kill any Protestants or Zionist

Attached: mahmur.jpg (500x333, 38K)

Come on user...

Attached: PERSIAN FOOTPUSSY.jpg (593x387, 80K)

Attached: abdul and his son hiking.jpg (3500x2216, 1010K)

It's better with bare legs

Too lewd.

Please

Attached: 1547577119147.jpg (3264x4082, 849K)

>there are "people" out there disgusted by this

She doesn't have many pics on her Insta desu, makes me pretty sad

ikr

Attached: 1545743470097.jpg (750x763, 129K)

Nah nah, it's better profile shot with bare legs
Shows the curves

soles are nice tho.

Attached: tumblr_pfmqzuSJh41rya673_540.png (540x540, 159K)

anybody said feet?

Attached: cb7c57209a9d0629e7e800404021d2ae.jpg (2655x2577, 644K)

what

lamoe

Attached: 1538567604559.png (714x1055, 170K)

kys footfags

Why are Brazilians so mentally ill

shut up madhommid

Obsessed

possessed

Kys

DEUS VULT! Are you our Jow Forums or Jow Forums brothers?

replied, git fucked libtard

you first

why do muslims live in Ausfailia?

Get out of my country, schlomo

Why do kikes control fatmerica?

you destroyed my life you fucking scumbags fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE ALL TO ONE I'VE DROP OUT OF MY COURSE AND NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE FUCK I HAVE NOTHING MY FAMILY HATES ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS DID NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND NOW I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MY PEERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE AND I WANT TO START FUCKING SLAUGHTER PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FUCK BUT I SHOULD ONLY TORTURE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE MYSELF.WASTED 7 YEARS IN THIS DUMB ALL FOR NOTHING. I AM REDPILLED AND HAVE A LARGE BACKGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE ON A LOT OF SUBJECTS THAT I DIDNT HAVE BEFORE BUT ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY AN ASSHOLE MISANTHROPIST AND THE WORST PART IS ALL THAT ANGER IS BASED ON EVIDENCE.I FEEL LIKE A LOOSER AND I SHOULD MAYBE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.WORTHLESS THREAD IGNORE ME FUCK MY LIFE

die out already abbo cunt

seething (((dual-citizen)))

nah i dont lets kill jews insteat

deluded boat nigger detected

732 was niggers killing niggers.
If they were approaching England, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, or even Germany it wouldn't have been.