You destroyed my life you fucking scumbags fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK...

you destroyed my life you fucking scumbags fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE ALL TO ONE I'VE DROP OUT OF MY COURSE AND NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE FUCK I HAVE NOTHING MY FAMILY HATES ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS DID NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND NOW I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MY PEERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE AND I WANT TO START FUCKING SLAUGHTER PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FUCK BUT I SHOULD ONLY TORTURE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE MYSELF.WASTED 7 YEARS IN THIS DUMB ALL FOR NOTHING. I AM REDPILLED AND HAVE A LARGE BACKGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE ON A LOT OF SUBJECTS THAT I DIDNT HAVE BEFORE BUT ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY AN ASSHOLE MISANTHROPIST AND THE WORST PART IS ALL THAT ANGER IS BASED ON EVIDENCE.I FEEL LIKE A LOOSER AND I SHOULD MAYBE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.WORTHLESS THREAD IGNORE ME FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: 4ff91a70f16bd28f9a526e3b4c85a7df6feb798083af14a4ef24fc6a1866ef46.jpg (680x1000, 163K)

England will get blacked to death

*farts on faggot english snaggletooth*

Many such cases. Sad!

Anger is good my fren, glad to see the Anglo rise up.

Good.
Getting angry is the first step.
Now hit up /sig/ and turn that fury into something productive.

Learn to code man, you may be able to become a journalist. kek

>it I'VE LOST ALL MY ((( FRIENDS )))
Obviously they weren't

Here, sounds like you really need this pasta

Attached: 1546496580402.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Embrace struggle. Stop complaining, be a man.

Attached: disgust.jpg (500x554, 100K)

no shit this world is full of scum and nothing else
fuck you you frog bastard son of a bitch

>didn't get Jow Forums
>didn't strive to make self better while coping with nihilism/betrayal/despair
Many such cases! But why?

i am big fit and a powerlifter,how exactly would that change anything you stupid faggot

Attached: B20E2B73-8099-4BC7-AD1D-5377A713FBDC.jpg (454x537, 64K)

struggle my ass,if i could struggle for something for even a chance of war battle anything but is too fucking late is 60 years late all i can do is embrace and rot

lmao then what are you bitching about? If you are healthy and articulate, you still have time and plenty of potential. Despair and nihilism are precursors to control. Give Bronze Age Pervert's book a read if you need direction (unironically, it's a great book even though it's 50% shitpost for the value of his own self-expression I guess). Don't do anything foolish, don't lose more time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Right with you.
All is lost. Life is pain and they are more powerful than us. We live in the last days of Atlantis with demographics approaching America tier.
I'd kill myself but I don't have a suicide license.

relax user, go to confession, separate yourself from any degeneracy, settle in small town or village

you gonna go out in style at least make sure the high score is huuuge

what is more important than nationalism is your responsibility before God user.

The problem with this is that you become just another statistic that will be used to further their propaganda against white people.

Me to read the Qur'an it helps

Normies now openly discuss the now escalating civil war in US. Only thing in life for me to remotely look forward to.

Attached: Aquinas Rage.jpg (720x511, 140K)

>NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE
Could you elaborate on this?

I just had a similar breakdown last weak
just go outside and think a bit

i wished i could believe in that but is too late
fuck you with your quips
you want me arrested or what

Anyone thinking there will be a real civil war is kidding themselves. It's boiling frogs and salami tactics while people are cleaning their guns going "any day now" until the end of time.

>Weak willed roo revealed his power level and wants to blame Jow Forums

but you can convert people and rebuild Europe. Why engage in senseless violence

Enjoy the black pill. The rides never ends.

Attached: thank god.jpg (770x518, 356K)

Why does everyone hate you? If it is just because you wish England once more belonged to the English, maybe the problem is in those around you, and not in you yourself. Maybe your anger is justified. Some people just can't watch everything they love get raped, defiled and desecrated without getting mad. Those people are not in the wrong.

Attached: feels solidarity 1.png (833x768, 37K)

Nobody has the strength of mind to be unaffected by The Current Year. OP is not weak. He's human.

as if it matters

team breivik!!

What were you expecting as you swallowed redpill after redpill?

Case in point.
Breivik was a fag who achieved nothing other than handing the left a "holocaust-card" to be used whenever anyone criticizes them.

Whenever you're ready

Attached: 1485398678794.jpg (800x818, 547K)

you missed a redpill:
STOP.SHOWING.YOUR.POWER.LEVEL

Wash your penis user. You will feel a lot better.

Take the chill pill bruh.(boos & bud)

Attached: ballchl-large_1.jpg (1161x606, 84K)

lmfao

There will come a time to your life when you ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I am doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life, or am I just living?

Do I spend too much time thinking and not enough doing? Did I try my hardest at any of my dreams? Did I purposely let others discourage me when I knew I could? Will I die never knowing what I could have been or could have done?

There will be people who will say you can’t, but you will. There will be people who will say you don’t mix this with that, and you will say watch me. There will be people who will say play it safe, that’s too risky. And you will take that chance and have no fear.

Do not let these questions restrain or trouble you. Just point yourself in the direction of your dreams. Find your strength, and make your transition. Make your transition.

Attached: 1515908419953.jpg (646x700, 35K)

Do a flip faggot

Attached: 1547066549238.jpg (540x960, 65K)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Im crashing this thread with no survivors

Attached: 1515986360060.png (1130x1600, 480K)

Attached: 1515986584744.png (1131x1600, 585K)

fuck you

Attached: 1515986605615.png (1131x1600, 547K)

Attached: 1515986673342.png (1131x1600, 577K)

Attached: 1515986694568.png (1131x1600, 507K)

Attached: 1515986724928.png (1131x1600, 442K)

gamers RISE UP

Attached: 1515986752873.png (1131x1600, 687K)

Attached: 1537341675640.jpg (447x438, 17K)

I understand your pain friend...

Here, take some whitepill.

Attached: 1531429696301.png (1307x1371, 686K)

cry me a river, man up

Im answering you with my ID

Attached: 1507478888558.jpg (701x992, 586K)

Attached: 1520848852134.jpg (768x497, 547K)

I was already pretty redpilled before Jow Forums and had similar symptoms, but Jow Forums exacerbated those symptoms.

AHAHAHAHHAH WAT A KUK

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

Move to the Midwest in the U.S. and build a white family here

>lifting weights
>productive

Attached: C2C969F3-E99C-48FB-96B0-E14C60A0A0A2.jpg (640x640, 42K)

thank u, next

Grow up.

Sweden isn't doing much better, is it?

Sometimes the Truth hurts. Get some skills (trade,coding,engi,...) and make money.

I'm not crying you're crying.

got a loisence to be depressed m8?"

It certainly helps.

>Am I happy with who I am?
Yes, but I am trying to improve.
>Am I happy with the people around me?
No. Not even the people I "love" make me happy.
Am I happy with what I am doing?
Happier than with what I was doing before. But anxious to do more.
>Am I happy with the way my life is going?
It's getting better. To use a calculus/physics metaphor location is still unsatisfactory, velocity is ok, acceleration is pleasing. f''>f'>f
>Do I have a life, or am I just living?
I refuse to acknowledge a difference.
>Do I spend too much time thinking and not enough doing?
Thinking is for fags!
>Did I try my hardest at any of my dreams?
It was folly. I sacrificed to a false God. I renounce the idol.
>Did I purposely let others discourage me when I knew I could?
No. They encouraged me when I should have stopped.
>Will I die never knowing what I could have been or could have done?
I will die not caring.

>men having self constraint + every other lesson you learn lifting isnt a good thing

Attached: 1539438444633.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Nu håller du käften innan jag slår dig på käften

Don't invite foreigners to the Midwest. We're full.

Kek

snaggletooths are cute PROVE ME WRONG YOU FAGGOT

you destroyed my life you fucking scumbags fuck you all to death god fucking dumb it I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS FOR FUCK SAKE ALL TO ONE I'VE DROP OUT OF MY COURSE AND NOW I AM LIVING IN A SHITTY APARTMENT FULL OF ANGER AND NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEPT UNSPEAKABLE ACTS OF VIOLENCE FUCK I HAVE NOTHING MY FAMILY HATES ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS DID NOTHING WITH MY LIFE AND NOW I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MY PEERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE AND I WANT TO START FUCKING SLAUGHTER PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FUCK BUT I SHOULD ONLY TORTURE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE MYSELF.WASTED 7 YEARS IN THIS DUMB ALL FOR NOTHING. I AM REDPILLED AND HAVE A LARGE BACKGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE ON A LOT OF SUBJECTS THAT I DIDNT HAVE BEFORE BUT ALL IT DID WAS MAKE MY AN ASSHOLE MISANTHROPIST AND THE WORST PART IS ALL THAT ANGER IS BASED ON EVIDENCE.I FEEL LIKE A LOOSER AND I SHOULD MAYBE DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.WORTHLESS THREAD IGNORE ME FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 151K)

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

based leaf