What is Jow Forums up to?

What is Jow Forums up to?

Attached: _20190102_101425.jpg (1077x1083, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1854067
twitter.com/AnonBabble

readin a suebi thread and having a cawfee

saged

nothing

FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Check your posts.

Attached: 1528080366904.png (186x136, 19K)

I ran 5km today

Thank you for your hard work
I have to run 10 tomorrow

Attached: _20190207_232246.jpg (1080x549, 68K)

Gang raping some desi bhabhis with the boys

probably about to electrocute myself

Attached: excited.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

it's tha fuggin' Suebi,, no more real real. yerd/

howe R U!?

Attached: 010.jpg (1024x720, 137K)

I'm taking over da threed, Fuk tha bulllshit. yerd?

why????hisgvciuv

Attached: 1551557633228.jpg (250x221, 9K)

uuhhhh yes?

Attached: HealthyCornyAmazontreeboa-small.gif (500x281, 722K)

whhy r u gonna shockkie yursellf????

Attached: 1551596110365.png (769x798, 392K)

Enjoy

ayy Suebi!
when some 1 says theyre gonna smoke a fag and ride a lorrie here in 'merica we think thyre a bisex 'bout to suck cock and fuck a fat bittch!

Attached: 11234565212311.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>_20190102_101425.jpg
seriously?

Attached: 1523669660522.jpg (1000x1000, 384K)

I foundnd an internship at an accounting firm senpai and tomorrow is my first day. So I am just being nervous and sad at the same time. Don't feel like to do anything for the rest of my day.

Attached: 1548387805630.png (407x654, 318K)

Why sad tho? You found a job and will meet some people tommorow. Some of them might even be nice.

how goes the day

Attached: saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata__megumi_kato_by_ssjraging-d8xfq88.jpg (762x1048, 169K)

Good for you.
Same as yesterday what kind of person do you think i am

Having a coffee, going back to work soon.

Today, it looks like, we are having exceptionally dumb content day in Jow Forums threads.

Attached: moth.png (1024x768, 313K)

Technically my mom find this job for me. Her friend own that firm. And I am not sure I am capable of doing it considering I only know a little about accounting. I just don't want to fucking GRADUATE.
Why are you being this indifferent to me senpai. I thought we were friend.

Attached: 1547774883337.gif (380x370, 118K)

That's good. I think.
What have you been doing on this beautiful day?

Attached: 4a017ab205734567e956cc8c932c642e.jpg (520x756, 341K)

Bant is fucking garbage in general my threads are the last hope
I dont know what to tell you. You disappear for weeks then you suddenly appear and you dont even say hi, you just start complaining about something that no normal person would see as a bad thing, then you ask me if we are friends
desperately training so.i can join the military and have my fucking head blown off by a tank tire

Attached: _20190211_131559.jpg (642x539, 71K)

suebi are we internet acquaintances?

Attached: 3A222425-DB25-46FB-B25A-4A2D00DC1389.jpg (640x828, 79K)

very nice.
I hope to join the military soon aswell, though I'll more likely just go to uni for defense science first. Where do you plan on getting your head blown off?

Attached: 3ec0c7034f4e26eae5864b07e2fa74fb.jpg (1090x1515, 281K)

s-sorry senpai. I am feeling really guilty now.
>You disappear for weeks then you suddenly appear
I was nearly driven crazy by the thought that I will become a neet after my graduation which will take place only a few months later
>you dont even say hi
If only you could forgive me for having autism... I will watch my manner next time, I promise.
>you just start complaining about something that no normal person would see as a bad thing
I don't know what should I say. I am just afraid.
>I dont know what to tell you.
tell me you have forgiven me plzzzzzz

Attached: 1543872262512.png (382x367, 182K)

Just drinking tea. Nothing much

>head blown off by a tank tire
LAV tires are indeed relatively high pressure vessels. I heard about a guy who was during an exercise walking beside one when it burst'd (something in the woods poked through a tire sidewall). The blast threw the guy a good meter and a half sideways. The guy got well beat up with a permanent hearing damage, I was told.

Stay away from big tires.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1854067

Didnt you say the army is for losers? Why that sudden change
Yeah i guess
If your mom granted you a position there it means she has contacts so you arent going to become a neet. In what kind of shithole you become a neet after having studied accountancy
I wonder if you just write 1 line posts on purpose

I don't remember saying that, you must be thinking of someone else. I didn't have a particular interest in it, though.
Not sure why I changed my opinion on it. I guess I just liked the idea of a job that is almost guaranteed, gives me a chance to serve my country (lole), and working 10 years in a grocery store before I kill myself or get a raise doesn't sound very attractive to me either.
What kind of tea?

Attached: 1516764928151.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

>If your mom granted you a position there
I was only granted with an internship instead of a position. Also I don't know whether I am capable of doing it.
>In what kind of shithole you become a neet after having studied accountancy
My major was finance which taught jack shit about practical skills. I only know a little about accountancy and zero about what does an accountant do.

I am off to bar now. Have a nice evening.

Attached: 1548976757888.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Birds of a feather flock together. I dont like it
They will teach you, if you fuck up they are responsible nothing is going to happen to you

Attached: _20180630_030725.jpg (1079x885, 111K)

>I have to run 10 tomorrow
Sounds fun

Making carbonated earl grey with honey

Why not?

Attached: 0e4bcwigxhh21.jpg (640x827, 62K)

Because losers dont improve around losers

Attached: _20190131_082815.jpg (848x1330, 133K)

I don't think hanging around losers or chads would make a difference, at least not for me

Attached: zCPnn4D.jpg (640x632, 66K)

True.

Shitposting shouldn't be safe either.

Attached: heh.jpg (4264x3882, 1011K)

Question was asked. I answered. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
Breakfast tea or just like, normal tea.
I don't normally drink herbal teas excepe for when I've had too much tea in a day and don't want to overstep the caffeine limit. Besides I'm out of it :(

Wondering under what circumstances I could die in a way that no one finds my corps because I've ceased to exist in any meaningful way in the civilised world, no one comes knocking cos there is no reason too

Nice, I just drank some coffe myself.
How's your day been?
Probably no way. Someone will find you eventually. Maybe if you throw yourself off a boat in the middle of the ocean with something attached to you.

Attached: 1551209033382.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

But then you start hanging out with chads and you feel like shit because deep down you know how much of a piece of shit you are compared to them. No happy ending

Attached: _20190221_211534.jpg (829x1212, 164K)

I actually just had coffee myself! I should probably cut out caffeine but I'm not bothered.
My day has been grand, except it's been raining for hours as usual. I have an Irish essay (in the Irish language, I mean) due tomorrow so i should probably do that, oops. Last night was more fun, first home game of the small-ish local soccer team I support of the season. I went with my dad and they won! So that was nice, made me happy :)
How was today for you?

I only have three coffes a day at the most, and usually it's only one, so caffine isn't much of a problem for me.
I have the same problem. A thesis-type thing, and an exam tommorow, but I've been postponing it the entire day.
Speaking of football, the team i support won today aswell. I didn't watch the match though, I wasn't too interested

Attached: _evangelion-asuka-langley-wallpaper-500x357.jpg (500x357, 34K)

I have about 2 coffees or 3 a day. School is quite tiring and with exams coming at me from all angles I rely on it.
I've started the essay, don't think I've ever waffled as much in my life
The pitch is about 30 mins from where i live, a stadium that can hold about 1000 people maybe, but usually only fills up to half the seats. Tickets are cheap too. It's not exactly the English premiership but I find it less orchestrated and you don't know what to expect. It was freezing but i didn't notice half the time, I was stuck in.
As a matter of interest, do you speak fluent English? It seems to be fluent bar the odd spelling mistake, the grammar is impeccable and that's much more than can be said for many native speakers I know. I'm just curious because of the flag

If it's an important day I usually drink a can of monster and a coffe, but that's the most.
It's good that you started it, maybe I'll start studying a bit myself, not like I'll be falling asleep any time soon.
The team I support is probably the biggest one in all of Slovenia, so it's difficult to get tickets, or rather, they're quite expensive.
I'd like to say i'm fluent in English, but i'm not sure, considering I still make some extremely retarded mistakes. I never had any particular issues with my exams in English; I could always get an A on them without studying for a second, not that i had any material to study from, since I never listened during class. Ithink the reason behind that is that I grew just some years after our independence, so we got lots of influence from the west, especially in television and entertainment, but we didn't have our own dubs of cartoons and the such yet, and so my only source of entertainment was in English at the time.

Attached: 0e9c40f3cf233c043e1ed21570ed5970.jpg (1500x1058, 1.02M)

Grew up*

Ah, right. Your English seems great! Immersion is the best way to learn languages, so it's lucky you had that growing up. The only mistakes I've really found so far is that you spell coffee as "coffe" - just remember 2 Fs and 2 Es, and caffeine instead of "caffine". Otherwise, perfect. I speak 5 languages - English, Irish, French, Spanish and Esperanto and I'm beginning in Polish. I love languages

Woah, that's amazing.
I only speak Slovenian and English, but im semi-fluent in Russian and more so in French, and I can understand most of the south slav languages, just not form sentences in them, but usually you only need to know 1 south slav language to know the rest. Croatian, Bosnian, and Serbian are basically just somewhat strongly different dialects of eachother. I'll hopefully be able to start studying Chinese next year, but its doubtful.
How did you learn those languages?
Also, how similar is Irish to all the other celtic languages in the British isles?

Attached: natcasual.png (600x750, 323K)

Chinese, hmm reminds me of when i tried to learn it at the age of 9 becuase my dad told me it would be fun... I gave it up because i was bored and had no help.
English can be pretty difficult to grasp at times so I applaud you for picking it up, especially from a Slavic language. It's not about quantity of languages, it's about quality!
I can understand the other Celtic languages for the most part when i read it, but they sound so different and i can't understand when it's spoken.
Irish I learnt in school from 5 years of age, French I started learning at 13, Spanish I learned from the age of 10 at home online (Busuu first and then Duolingo when Busuu went premium) and finally Esperanto on Duolingo, Kurso and by reading Zamenhof's books. I'm using Duolingo for Polish too.
It takes motivation but I do love languages and if I don't achieve my dream career I'd love to study Law with French in uni

I've done nothing productive all weekend

Attached: image.jpg (401x320, 37K)

I heard some people say duolingo is trash for learning a new language, is it worth getting?
>I can understand the other Celtic languages for the most part when i read it, but they sound so different and i can't understand when it's spoken.
Reminds me of Slovenian, since we have over 50 dialect, despite there only being 2 million of us. We can understand eachother when we write, but someone from western slovenia would better understand Serbian than he would a slovene in eastern Slovenia.
What is your dream career?
I think the only reason I know any language other than Slovenian and English is out of pure boredom.

Attached: asuka_loss.png (960x767, 626K)

I never use Duolingo as a complete first start. I read lessons elsewhere and take the placement test on Duolingo when I know a bit to begin with. It's definitely trash for languages with any alphabet other than your own (not talking about accents, I'm talking about the Cryllic alphabet and the sort).

The dialect issue for Slovenian reminds me of German. Only scenario like that for English is hearing English spoken by those in African English-speaking countries. Nothing against them speaking it, it's just hard to comprehend. Othrrwise, there are colloquialisms in Ireland and the UK in different areas but everyone understands everything still.
My dream career is to be a surgeon but i have to get medicine first and then do 11 years of study. That's why I have backups, because it's hard to get into. I love the idea of law too.
I learn French at school and it really does help to know it when i learn other languages because of the amount of Latin in it. I'm in my final year of school but i intend on keeping French up as I'm damn near fluent in it.
You should do the Cambridge English level testing if you haven't already. It'd be good for a CV, especially with your level of English.

Speaking of accents, my accent in english is terrible. My Rs coulsn't be more terrible.
Being a surgeon sounds nice, though I don't think I could ever do it. It takes a lot of effort and I have lots of respect for it.
Most of the Latin I know is from video games. I probably know some Latin just from knowing French, but I never really thought about which words are latin or not.
I started learning French when I was 11 or 12, but I only started properly speaking it when French became a mandatory 3rd language for me in HS at 14 years of age.
I did the test. I think I did well, but I also realized I still have lots to learn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-003811.jpg (1080x2340, 504K)

That's a good score! I did something of the sort twice for French. Got C2 the first time and C1 the second. Being 17 i think having that standard isn't half bad, but I'm always willing to improve. (The grades are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 where A1 is beginner and C2 is professional)
My mother doesn't like the idea because apparently young women shouldn't like the idea of going anywhere near blood or the sort. Well oops, guess I have failed her. However my dad really wants me to.
I don't learn Latin, but i tend to notice it a lot because of the similarities between English and French and the roots of verbs.
I never did Spanish in school but i did voluntarily take an extra state exam in Spanish when I was 15. I got 78-85%, that's all I know, not the exact grade. I didn't study it as an exam subject though so I was pleased with that.

Getting blacked

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-041147__01.jpg (1806x930, 187K)

Yeah, its definitely good, fellow zoomer. I wish schools here actually taught a language properly, instead of just throw ing rules upon rules that mean nothing to me.
I have a similar issue to yours, if you could call it that. I'd be preparing to be in the military by now if my uncle wouldnt have convinced me to study defense sciences. Literally nobody in my family thinks I should be in the military except 2 people. I'm not really mad about it though, I wouldn't want a family member to die for Israel either.
You can see some of the similarities between latin and slovenian aswell,though not nearly as much as in english or french, but I think there is more German influence here than even in English.
Pic related is a map of the dialects. Anything purple is much closer to German than any other Slavic language.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-12-07-27-20.png (1078x759, 944K)

Hell yeah, thank you Suebi for being willing to engage in small talk by the water cooler and awkwardly chuckling at my mildly sexist remarks so as to not make the situation worse.
Thats how water cooler conversations work right?

That's quite the interesting chart. English is loke a melting pot of many languages, i like that, but also distinct. I try to study languages outside of school because i like to think in that language instead of thinking of rules in English then having to conjugate as I go.
The military is certainly dangerous but if it's what you want go for it. My dad started off welding underwater, a dangerous job. Now he's just a regular engineer and he loves it. My point is it won't last forever unless you move up the ranks. My friend wants to join the Irish army but it's all peacekeeping so I suppose that's another scenario. Just keep on doing research amd you'll be fine!

*like, not loke, oops

Yeah, its basically just peacekeeping here too.
I know it wont last forever, but I dont have a particular wish in lasting forever either.
Isnt it already 3am there?

Attached: smug.jpg (904x1280, 111K)

meth apparently

SO MANY FUCKING WEEBS ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN BOARD

It's morning now but we're 2 hours behind you, not ahead.
Also, yay productivity, i got up early to finish my irish. It's practically done now

Boutta shower desu

I think its only 1 hour, no?
Slovenia is central europe

Attached: jojo_102.png (785x782, 718K)

Ah you're right, it's only one ahead of you.
if you do come back here, how's today been?

It's been as counter productive as always. At least I went hiking for a bit, though.
How about yours?

Attached: image0-6-1.png (360x534, 283K)

Ah just school nonsense. Just preparing for my French and Irish oral exams in a month's time. It's going well.
I'm wrecked though after the early start this morning.
Pancake Tuesday is tomorrow though! In case you don't have that day over in Slovenia, it's a day where everyone eats pancakes before lent to use up all the fatty foods that you won't be eating during Lent. It's a Christian tradition, but everyone follows it (including myself) because pancakes transcend all religions, and they're tasty. I'm making them tomorrow in school with my friend

I have an oral exam in english tommorow, but I wont study for it, seems pointless to me.
I still havent slept since yesterday, not sure if I will, either.
We dont have it here. It sounds interesting though, I might give it a try next year.
For the sake of convenience, are you the ireland posting the suebi's New thread, or no?

Attached: Dude_i_hate_NIGGERS.jpg (242x376, 25K)