Thanks Trump administration, soon Huawei equipment will be banned here and that's a good thing

Thanks Trump administration, soon Huawei equipment will be banned here and that's a good thing
Reminder if you have anything Huawei related you are a cuck

Attached: .png (1038x584, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmvyjwLxC5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese are our based allies. It always good to support their products/

I'd prefer some ching chong stealing my data than American companies.

USA and Israel are our only allies. Europe and China BTFO

Your allies - maybe. We stand with China and Iran.

Huawei is proven to by spying for chink government, yet literally our every politician has a huawei phone and its shilled in tv 24/7. I fucking hate this country.
Ofc they are your allies you communist filth

Haha our politicians are banning their 5G equipment

Meanwhile chinks WILL build their 5G here. I sure can't wait to slave my ass off for a bowl of rice, oh wait, chinks will import their own slaves so I will just starve to death. Poles are literal niggers of white race, 50 years of soviet occupation and they have voted for fucking communists and will vote for them again

Will your butthurt ever heal?

I'm not butthurt about you nigger, I'm butthurt about my countrymen being fucking imbeciles who turn this shithole of a country into even bigger shithole. You, in fact, can go get DP'd by your chinese overlords and iranian goatfuckers

Difficult case. Guess we can only hope...

Im shit posting from my Huawei right now.

So what will they do with my info?

Attached: IMG_20190308_190212.jpg (1080x2280, 530K)

They will pee in your butt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmvyjwLxC5I

Traitor. Your kin shall feel no mercy.

Attached: 1541376747446_0.jpg (271x250, 4K)

PING PONG CHING CHONG HAHAHAHA

i dont have anything chinese, but i do have a russian antivirus
pretty ironic actually

Based.

Cringe.

We arrested that Huawei exec on behalf of our US buddies and now we're fucked. The US threw us under the bus, no one else supports us and China is going to execute two Canadians. China also cut off a $3 billion/yr import of canola oil from us.

They won't execute anyone
That move was just to scare you
Once CIA niggers have you in USA it's GG for you. That's why Snowden is hiding like a ex-cia-nigger in Russia
Also no cybersecurity expert is supporting Huawei, not even chinese experts because they know the truth and it will be embarrassing to make such a statement

Hope you're right.

Imagine not being prepared for the WW3 ft China

No one gets arrested for espionage and many other things in a month. This shit has been going on since 2013/2014.

And that's why everyone should build their own computer from scratch with as few pozz'd parts as possible whether Chink land or Muttland.
Also use Linux.

Then you must embrace your inner nigger and burn it, smash it all whatever for the LoLz.
Surely some of your kind realized they're under surveillance from a foreign power again right?

Also I hate people who throw away perfectly good phones because they're '''obsolete''' when in reality the producer of said phone did that intentionally so idiots would by more. Just root and replace the OS with something more up to date.

I still have the same LG phone since I was 15 though I had help from my friend the first time I rooted and un G**gle'd and un Zucked it. Still works fine today, that said I don't use it as much as I used to.

>inb4 reddit spacing

Attached: Lain wires.jpg (526x628, 356K)

If you think that guy looks normal I got some bad news about how you think you look to others

Attached: 1153.jpg (634x486, 137K)

THIS IS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO EATS BABY LIVER

4:35 blaze it, traffic was bad

Attached: 0406.png (570x238, 114K)

the middle east

Attached: ylyl therapist.jpg (630x507, 123K)

chezch 'em!

Attached: 0920.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

reroll

Attached: 0696.png (1279x738, 757K)

Neat