Hey guys, it’s me, Elliot Rodger, The Supreme Gentleman and the greatest man to ever live...

Hey guys, it’s me, Elliot Rodger, The Supreme Gentleman and the greatest man to ever live,and I’m come back from the dead almost 5 years after I committed my Day of Redemption to answer any questions you people at Jow Forums, so let them at me.

Attached: 372F76D4-7312-4928-9488-487DBC54AF02.jpg (976x549, 59K)

Come on Jow Forums, don’t you want to ask me any questions?

Could you get YouTube to unban Mumkey? It's your fault he was thrown out.

Those retards at YouTube really are horrible people, Mumkey did not deserve to be banned just because he made videos about me, also that Nasim woman was right in shooting it up, my fellow Anglo.

She did nothing wrong either! "Violations of the guidelines" they said, but nothing anywhere in their TOS says 'don't shoot up our offices'.

Yeah it’s really funny man, anyways do you have any other questions for the Supreme Gentlemen?

can you kill more people?

I think that you should go and become like me, Women are indeed whores, but recently I realized that Anime girls are better then regular women.

What do you think of the incels? Are they brothers in arms or are they pathetic retards like those roommates?

how do I get a pickles stain out of my shirt

If they would actually rise up against the whores they would be my brothers, but instead they go and lay around watching TV, so no, they are not.
You should use the blood of a feminist whore, that will get it out

Mumkey I know things have been rough for you since you got shoa'd by YouTube but larping as some incel virgin on a Mongolian Basket Weaving forum isn't the way to cope

What will you give me in return if I gave you a beautiful blonde girl?

So, it's International Women's Day. Anything planned?

I’m not LARPing fucker, it’s me, the Supreme Gentlemen, and I’m coming for you.
Im not really interested in blonde whores who obsess for black dick anymore, I do wish anime was real now though. I plan on killing every whore for not having sex with me, that’s for sure.

*Day of Retribution, normie
mumkey was boring and cringe af

Yeah I forgot about the name, it’s been 5 years you think I’m gonna fully remember the name?

What’s being a cartoon ghost girl like!?

That is Randy Stair, not me. I’m the one who killed people because no girl would have sex with me. Randy’s a good guy though, me and him chill in hell talking about which one of us was the bigger retard.

How do I become a giga-chad like you?

If you kill enough whores, and you realize that you are a superior being than the rest of humanity, then you will become the ultimate chad, just like me.

Attached: 41BD484C-EA76-44B9-BB55-3A69E3F5DCB7.jpg (282x179, 5K)

If you want to

Attached: 0334.jpg (568x320, 47K)

FUCK YOU ALICR JUST DIE I HATE YOU

Nah, I’m good man, I don’t need that shit in my life

Attached: 7506B5FF-9DBC-4AD2-B11A-06CF51A1D586.jpg (537x658, 280K)

autism levels over 9000

Attached: 0151.png (687x513, 956K)

Why is this always posted? Who cares

Attached: gif63.gif (360x360, 50K)

holy shit you’re angrier than me and i drunk as FUCK