I'm almost 24 currently and I gave myself a whole year to think if I'll start taking feminine whoremoans and be a...

I'm almost 24 currently and I gave myself a whole year to think if I'll start taking feminine whoremoans and be a tranny shit. What could be wrong?
Ask anything to a mentally sick piece of shit who got nothing to do at 3am.

Attached: 130521352971.jpg (800x600, 399K)

>destroying your ass instead of doing kegels and keeping it tight af
trannies are fucking retarded

>destroying your ass
You what?

>4 prgression(sic!) (1...2... Fist?)
>Largest fittable object in ass

That's more a psychological thing than physical, I think. Obviously the object or the benis need to have a good size, but it's not like they need to be 10inch long to satisfy yourself. It's more like "wow omg i'm taking 10inch inside me how slutty I am".

>fist
opinion discarded
trannies are retarded

It's not like I created this picture. Fisting is absurd for me as well. You're not able to masturbate yourself in a pleasurable way if you do it yourself and, if someone else do it for you, if wouldn't be pleasurable to the person. It's retarded, you're right.

Ok, question is, do you want to be a girl or do you want to be a sissy cockjumping slut?

I want to be a girl and, if possible, have a boyfriend to do lewd things. Not stuff like these in the picture, but just pleasure each other and cuddling after that while watching something on the TV. That would be nice.

Attached: 1472454619607.jpg (198x395, 15K)

You do realise you don't need to be a girl for that, right?

trannies should burn

Attached: burn tiem.jpg (1680x1050, 453K)

Yes I do, but I hate my body and would love to have a delicate, cute girly body, as well as a feminine appearance. I would love to be passable as a girl when unknown people talk to me, not for fooling them, but for feel like a true woman.
It would help me having a normal relationship with a heterosexual regular guy. That what I believe at least. I got a friend who said that, if I was a girl, we could date.

Attached: 1551721255074.png (2117x3029, 1.84M)

I wanted to post some mean things, but decided you suffer enough already and won't listen to them anyway, you didn't before, so why would you now.
Get someone who would love you despite you being a guy, maybe it will help.

lol imagine not naturally being a passing tranny
Hrt trannies are on a lower level below me

>I got a friend who said that, if I was a girl, we could date.
massive faggot btw

>Get someone who would love you despite you being a guy, maybe it will help.
But how can I accept truly the love of someone when I do hate myself? I know it would be really easier, but just the fact of being a male is suffering for me.
I don't know... I don't think he's a fag. Maybe he said that just to make me feel a little better, since I like him.

Attached: 1449351690740.jpg (650x629, 76K)

That's what I fear a little. I know a tranny who was a pretty good looking guy but now is an aberrant thing. It's not like I care about other people bullshitting "hurr look he's a tranny faggot", but I want to be cuter for myself.

>But how can I accept truly the love of someone when I do hate myself?
You're just pushing yourself to suffer more thinking like that. Try to be positive about it, maybe that someone will make you forget about this whole thing or it won't be just as bad with him.
>Maybe he said that just to make me feel a little better, since I like him.
I didn't mean he is gay, I meant he a faggot for spewing shit like that. Yes he wanted to make you feel better but damn he picked a wrong way to do it.

Don't do it
It's called "arse"
You never will be functionally. You have the Y chromosome. If you want anyone to feel nice as a girl, have a daughter as a man. Look at all the botched surgeries

Believe in yourself anaozinho

>You never will be functionally. You have the Y chromosome.
I think about that 24/7 and it's killing me inside. It's stupid because I know the answer about all this bullshit, but I just don't know what to do.
O pior de tudo é sequer poder reclamar disso em chans nacionais por todos serem uma merda.
>ARCX
Bela ID.

Attached: 142120154948.jpg (439x585, 63K)

Make a daughter as a father so that a human being can enjoy being truly female, rather than a superficial operation that may even kill you

I'm not thingking about that just because I want. My mind controls me, not the opposite. That's why I say I'm a mentally ill piece of crap. I also don't know if being on a relationship would help me after all.

I'm fukken lost.

Go outside.

Quit acting like a girl on the internet.

Problem solved.

>go outside
>try to act like a normal guy
>suffer
>be alone because can't make friends or bf
>be bored because outside world suck dogballs
>keep thinking about being a girl
>realize that I can't be a girl
>be on the internet again saying bullshit on Jow Forums and other forums
>tell to therapist and psychiatrist about that, but the meds aren't working
My life in a nutshell.

Anão, tenta sair um dia pra experimentar como se fosse uma menina, e vê se vai gostar!

Na situação atual, vou ficar parecendo um traveco. Só poderia fazer isso depois de tomar hormônios por um tempo, além de arrumar umas roupas bonitas e um corte de cabelo decente.

Já experimentei uma vez quando era mais novo, saudades

Attached: Ut30Stp.png (536x677, 151K)

Quit meds, as always
Do you have any hobbies, goals, interests?

It's a gradual process I guess.

Your entire identity exists on the internet.

I know because I do the same, to a lesser extent ( nothing gay). Drives me crazy sometimes.

I just talk to my family and go outside regularly.

If you work too hard, too fast, you could shut yourself off from the real world also. You need time to develop good habits.

Roll, I'm so excited.

I don't think that seeing someone having everything I always wanted for me, even if it's my daughter, would make my mental health better. I would just be jealous about my own daughter and that will be ridiculous.
Conta mais disso aí. Foi pra onde? O que ficou fazendo? Estava com alguém?
No goals and lost my interest on my hobbies a long time ago. The only thing that comes to my mind is this bullshit. If being a hikkyneet woman for the rest of my life counts as a goal, then that's it.
>quit meds
I've heard that there's some treatment to transsexualism that actually works. That's why I haven't give up on meds yet. Maybe, if that works, I can manage to have a more normal life.

Maybe I should try being a sissy, but I'm worried that I'll look bad in girl's clothes.

Attached: 1552087409256.jpg (541x386, 26K)

>If being a hikkyneet woman for the rest of my life counts as a goal, then that's it
Is there one thing else?

Not really. I think I'm pretty much dead inside. No interests, no goals, nothing.

>not having a smol peepee
I don't think it actually affects capacity but rather how tight it will be when relaxed enough to take a dick in, so yeah, stronger muscle there is what you'd want from your bf if you have biggu dicku yourself.
Is there something you really really like though?

It's comfier being on the internet acting like a girl, since I can't be one atm. The outside world hurts so much that I don't feel like going there and trying to live. At least, not until now.

Attached: 7e762521bcb946a90ceaf777e12aa61d.png (800x800, 310K)

Being treated like a girl and chatting, maybe? I really enjoy the appointments with my therapist.

What have you liked in the past?

You'd be much happier as a fag with your peepee intact. The easiest solution is almost never the best long term solution. Talk to other gay people irl and avoid drugs like the plague. You can become comfortable in your own skin if your lover likes you that way.

Having a bigger dick also makes the cooldown period between sex longer in order for the muscle to go back to its original shape

Not really, no, I don't think there is any difference it depends mainly on how good your ass muscles are really. If they are stong enough your limiting factor will be your overall endurance, legs especially, rather than your ass.

if you have the Money go to a psychologist
to fix hating yourself

A psychologist is unlikely to take risks when it comes to giving you advice. They fall back on what they were taught at uni, which may not always be correct, just like how conventions are not always the best way to do things.

Actually I have psychologist and psychiatrist for free desu.

then off yourself

>What could be wrong?
literally everything

what are they saying About all of this ?

The psychiatrist were treating me for OCD until the last week. Now we took off all the meds to see how is my behavior, since I'm obviously not with OCD.
The psychologist 1 thinks I might be psychotic on some way, but she don't tell me too much details because I don't talk too much with her, sadly.
The psychologist 2 thinks that is a hard decision to make and I am right to take another year to think about it, but there's actually no help from her. No advices at all. It's more like I'm telling someone what is bullshitting inside my head and she's just taking notes and talking to the psychiatrist. She asks me how was my week, what I did and how I feel, basically.

oh theraphy can be really shit sometimes
but try to accept yourself for beeing gay

but yeah im stupid thats such an easy Thing to say hard to do

WHAT HTE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING FAG THREAD YOU FUCKIER WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU SRE DOING WHAT HTE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING AMERICAN YOU ARE FUCKING AMERICAN YOU AMERIACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS I HATE THESE FUCKING AMERICAN BLACKBOY NIGGERS SPREADING THEIR SISSIFACTION GAY SHIT ON MY ROMANIAN BOARD FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hope you have a bad day
you used to be fun
Nothing against shitting on burgers but please fuck off someone Needs help

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG I WAS NEVER FUN EVERYTHING I POST IS SERIOUS BUSSINESS YOU NIGGA BITCH EVERYTHING I SAY IS THE TRUTH THAT FORWARDS THE RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES AND THE WHITE ROMANIAN ARYAN RACE AND THE EXTINCTION OF ANGLOS AND OTHER SUCH SCUM OF THE WORLD

Ooo

why do you Need to do this all the time get a live.
Shitposting in shitpost threads is no Problem and fun
but this is retardet

Another thing to consider is are the people around you productive and healthy members of society. We are social animals, and negativity can be contagious.

Also, I'm not very good at memorising things, but I found once I started learning Russian, my mental health improved dramatically. I still don't walk every day like I should, but I have injuries.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU AMERICAN SHILL I AM INTELLECTUAL AND YOU ARE JEALOUS BY CALLING ME RETARDED WE ROMANIANS ARE INTELLECTUALS ARE PHILOSOPHIZE THE ANGLO MENACE DAILY WHILE YOU RETARDED AMERICAN SHILLS CHUCK SPEARS AT EACH OTHER AND SMACK YOUR HEADS WITH CLUBS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

Well, this friend of mine is mentally sick as well and I live with him. Do you think that it's sickness can be affecting me?

I'm trying on Japanese classes because I used to like anime and games, but going outside to do the classes is a pain. I need to be ready in 45mins and didn't do shit until now. I don't really want to take the classes at all.

Attached: 1496194187616.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Fix yourself somewhat before you criticise of course, but probably. You both probably affect each other.

oof

Why is Brazil so gay?

The main issue is that I don't see myself as gay, but as a woman locked inside a guy's body.

Attached: 1525936459.jpg (451x984, 213K)

Virtual reality soon.

Not that I'd recommend using it all the time.

Might be detrimental to humanity also.

You aren't, leftists brainwashed you

For the worse, I live on a shithole that wouldn't have these pieces of technology until I'm already died.
>have 1 chance
>born in Brazil

Attached: 1545977420310.jpg (952x944, 343K)