@RWDS

DO NOT POST ITT Jow Forums. I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING. IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU POSTING IN MY THREAD I'LL BE REALLY MEAN TO YOU. PROBABLY CALL YOU A FAGGOT. YOU DON'T WANT THAT DO YOU? THIS IS A SEKRIT CLUB THrEAD AND IT'S INVITE ONLY AND I DON'T INVITE Jow Forums. I'M SERIOUS YOU GUYS BETTER NOT POST IN MY THREAD OR I'LL BE PISSED.

Attached: muhfort.jpg (3500x2336, 358K)

ok

FUCK YOU NIGGER YOUR FORT IS NOW ROMANIAN PROPERTY NIGGER AND SPECIFICALLY MY ROMANIAN PROPERTY YOU DIG NIGGER? YOU FUCKING NIGGER I HOPE YOU DO DIG IN FACT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD FOR DARING TO SCREAM AND INSULT YOUR ROMANIAN GODS AND MASTERS FAGGOT YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD

Pack your bags, OP. This thread has now been colonised by the Roman(ian) Empire

o\

SHUT THE FUCK UP ANGLO NIGGER SCUMBAG SPEAKO NLY WHEN SPOKE TO YOU DUMBASS KEKOLD

REEEEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS NOT TO POST IN MY THREAD THIS IS FOR FAGGOTS THAT CAN MEME AND YOU CAN'T MEME SO YOU'RE NOT INVITED WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW GTFO OF MY THREAD

Attached: 1434681336119.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME ANGLOMERICAN WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! NOW I'M FUCKING FURIOUS AS SHIT I AM FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Okay, for the anons that I invited, I would like to discuss our new ay tone meme. I made a template for you guys.

Attached: 1568958698569.jpg (360x372, 20K)

From the very first post, it was clear it was the lad that uses the Romanian proxy.
Imagine my shock when Romanian proxy posts at the same time all the time.

This is the 'pee' approach all over again.

Overall, I enjoyed this attempt, but there are flaws that need to be addressed with some of the components. The twist was too clearly signposted and the content could have benefited from better writing.

3/10, but shows potential. I hope to read more from the author in the future.

THIS IS NOT A Jow Forums THREAD THIS IS FOR ANONS THAT CAN MEME NOW GTFO

Attached: 1552111366679.jpg (636x594, 68K)

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM AMERICAN AND USING AP ROXY FOOLISH SHITOMANCER HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU MUST DIE FOR THIS DIE DIE DIE IDIDIEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>that watermark

Attached: 1551792733619.jpg (540x622, 70K)

Well, I'm sure proved wrong.
Expect amendments to the review to appear in a footnote between 7-10 days.

Well I didn't make that one and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. I think the meme is a great idea tho because it redpills faggots

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY BASED POSTS YOU STUPID SHITOMANCER GO USE YOUR MAGIC TO MAKE A BUTTPLUG TO INSERT IN YOUR PENIS LIKE YOU FAG MUSLIMS DO GO DO THA YOU FUCKINGMUDSLIME HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER

What if it's a double op?
A Mexican with a Romanian VPN AND an American one?

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL POSTING IN MY THREADS EITHER HELP US MEME OR GTFO

I am doing so because I'm bored.

You are doing so because you have to get more use out of that Romanian IP.

unironically the best thread on this board

Attached: 1530128044051.png (602x436, 304K)

I like the ifunny watermark touch

keep the watermark, it confuses the real origin for some norms

Here's the real template I don't know what happened to that .jpg

Attached: template copy.gif (360x372, 50K)

Attached: 1512451256335.jpg (1080x720, 106K)

What we memen bout bro?

>tfw not allowed to post in this thread

Attached: 1548105824207.jpg (500x500, 128K)

right now I think we should work on ay tone

Attached: 1552112200122.jpg (880x753, 66K)

bamp

be nice to people, and they'll be nice to you

Attached: 0071.png (700x400, 135K)