I just quit after a week as a MANAGER in TRAINING AMA

I just quit after a week as a MANAGER in TRAINING AMA

Attached: pizza hut.jpg (267x271, 16K)

Garbage or decent ingredients?

Why did you quit?

Attached: pancake cat question.jpg (400x323, 42K)

is the job situation as bad as anons from Jow Forums report?

I can answer that. The cheese isn't real cheese. Its some chemical mixture designed to imitate cheese.

You were fired weren't you?

Why do YOU randomly capitalize CERTAIN words like that? And how do you think this relates to politics in any way?

It's Christopher Walken

Does Yum! Still use that shitty dos TACO program? Did you receive at least one C.H.A.M.P.S. card, or were you a complete failure.

>I just quit
Nobody quits the DNC with their secrets and lives.

>AMA
delete your Jow Forums account you reddit tier faggot

What's better: dominos or pizza hut?

Also what are some great pizza combinations? Preferably with 3 toppings

Are you savoring this moment? Quitting is the best. Your whole new life is ahead of you, user.

Attached: 0vwycjivoor11.jpg (1067x1600, 185K)

Very good question user, simply put. it came down to 2 reasons.
1) the employees were fucking retarded druggies,
2) and the main reason, doing dishes of the pans, I noticed that dough residue would stay stuck on the pans and were not properly cleaned off, and got written up for saying so!!
So when you eat at my location chances are you will get sick because there is old crusted Dough stuck on the corners of the breadstick pans!

Bonus caveat the Store manager embellished his military record stealing valor. And as a veteran myself, I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT!!!

>creates an AMA thread
>doesn't respond
KYS faggot

How hot did y'all run yr ovens?

450 if im not mistaken, but the conveyor belt is slow so it cooks for about 10 mins

Why do the ingredients smell and taste like they've been soaked in vodka?

I cannot fathom being a manager somewhere for $10 an hour. That's what fast food shift managers get paid here. Dealing with a bunch of fucking junkie degenerates and high schoolers all for a pathetic $400 a week, BEFORE taxes.

What the fuck mistakes have you made in your life to work as a manager at Pizza Hut.

I knew guys back in high school who worked at a local pizza place and would stick their nuts on top of the pizza before sending it out.
Needless to say I haven't eaten there since. I don't doubt that kind of thing happens everywhere.

how many kids were in the basement you sick fuck

dominoes has sweater better sauce, but the wait times are more!!!

im neither dnc or rnc, but am a Trump supporter!!!

old dough isn't going to make someone sick. Also you have no valor by trying to die for israel, faggot.

No

>sweater better sauce
nigga what

buzzed on a 6 pack of coors

dominoes' cheese and crust is better

Why does everyone want oven baked pizzas & not oven baked Jews?

I took it as an extra cash for my family since my wife has a damn good job, but HOLY SHIT!!!

Your wife is the bread provider? Fuck this country.

None, I went army, no college, Wife has a degree, so Im a stay at home father home schooling so my child doesnt get perversed by the Mental illness of the LGBTQ+P

I’ve never worked there but let me tell you this, I had half a pizza left over and maybe less than half of another pizza from a local joint that uses fresh ingredients. I left both pizzas on top of my fridge, for idk maybe a month or a few weeks and forgot about them. Yeah I’m gross but just stick with me I’ll guide you user;

>open boxes
>Pizza Hut looks the same, but it’s hard and the slices are slightly smaller
>the local pizza is covered in blue and orange furry mould

After seeing this, I never ate Pizza Hut again idk what it’s made out of but it IS NOT real food.

Attached: 05E4C2A3-2FA8-4F5B-A17C-31EC4C3D221D.png (793x794, 832K)

I worked in fast food for years and the Cream of Sum Yung Gai is added to literally everything.

>After seeing this, I never ate Pizza Hut again idk what it’s made out of but it IS NOT real food.
no, it just dried out. Other one had more moisture.

I concur that the food is made from GMOs and NOT real food, even the cheese has so much additives it could be plastic!!

as in all american cheese

i will say this, at least its not chuck e cheeses recycling old customers pizza in to new!

how many kids?

>I left both pizzas on top of my fridge, for idk maybe a month or a few weeks and forgot about them.

dude what

1 and trying for another!!!

Alright help me put bros.
I've never had Salami on a pizza before. What are the best two toppings I can pair it with?
Ordering dominos btw.
Also anyone had Dominos marinara sauce? Feel like adding it to my pizza but not sure if its good

thats what i thought!!!

“What mistakes have you made”
>none
>I joined the army

Actually laughed out loud, you dopey cunt - by your spelling and sentence structure in this thread I just know you’re a brainlet good goyim.

dominoes pizza sauce is sweater than Pizzahhut sauce. Also if you are going to do salami get ham or sausage with it, or do both, like a meat lovers!!

if you say so!

Maybe, but the pizza did have a decent amount of sauce on it - even the pepperoni slices didn’t rot. Idk about you, but I don’t think that’s normal - the other pizza was FUCKED

Mexican cheap Mozzarella cheese.

!

boomer hoomer

it could be because of Nitrates and Nitrites, both which are the leading causes of Colon cancer, especially in men!!

That sounds great, I'll try salami with ham and sausage.
Thanks bb

yeah user, its called the meatlovers!!! Most pizza places have it. MAKE SURE TO GET OLIVES AND MUSHROOMS. It makes that much more awesome

marinara sauce is garbage with anything other than mozzarella sticks
and salami goes well with other cheese add ons like feta or parmesan
don't get pepperoni with it because the pepperoni will just drown the flavor out
get something like peppers or black olives with it

Im hocked up on a 6 pack of coors you stupid neckbeard faggot jew!!!!

So you’re a lightweight, a drinker, was fired from Pizza Hut, and was a traitor golem also

Cool cool

pizza + beer, or pizza + milk ?

learn to make ur own pizza. its easy to start and you just keep getting better at it. I'm at the stage where i cld open a pizza shop if i didn't want to deal with obnoxious hipster pricks every day. Fuck pizza hut and dominos. the dough tastes like cake :/-o

lightweight, LOL no son, I could drink you under the table anyday! How long did you serve in the Military, oh yeah thats right, YOU COULDN'T HACK IT!!! Shut up queer bait!!

never ate the pizza there

what life can you afford while working this job?

Nailed it!!!!!!

was just a supplemental job, not to survive!!!

Why does every fucking sentance you write end with !!!! you sound like a faggot. go fuck yourself.

It's not even remotely hard to roll out dough and put shit on it

But you'll find most plebs are lazy and would rather pay more for junk food

wife has a great job, I was just working their for Firearm money!!!

Because its my statement of opinions and events jewboy..........

the dough at pizza hut comes pre cut and frozen, they simple put vegetable oil on a pan and let in defrost in the fridge until it "proofs" flattens out to size!

Do you get military pension? Here in UK you can have wagecuck life with 2 holidays a year in Spain, new car on finance and etc. Few people have two jobs at same time as taxes would eat the wages

holy shit!!!!!!!!!! statements and opinions!!!!!!!! wow !!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no , i only did 3 years and seen how FUCKED the US ARMY was and got the fuck out!!!

I know right!!!!!!

In what way it's fucked up? You said that you hate people stealing valor, yet you hate military? You could be set for life if you managed to get comfy pencil pushing job. US army is famous to have tons of desk jobs

I was an MP, i dont hate military, but I know the inside baseball!!!

Such as...

>current society
>wanting to contribute ANYTHING to said society that literally wants you dead and childless
>mfw

Attached: ILoveMyJob.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

this

Should i always make my own pizza

deception level 10/10
the last thing he'll be sampling in his jobless new life is pic related

LMAO tpbp

Why didn't you just throw them in the oven?

Attached: 1545979758832.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

overpriced garbage, but they're the only ones doing cheesy crust here

i like this little conversation

Attached: 1550892195818.jpg (377x814, 24K)

bro never take the managers shift, you want to be stuck there every time some dingbat teenager calls in? you will fucking live there, fuck that shit be homeless or sell crack you will enjoy your life more, boycott these shitholes

bro you never left a sandwhich under your couch because your lady brought you one and then started blowing you so you accidentally pushed it under the couch when you came?

>the absolute state of goymericans

because he's a magafag imitating drumpf

Attached: 1552082246796.jpg (600x418, 27K)

WHy must good chains get run into the ground by retarded lazy niggers? Mr Jims and DoubeDaves were both the best pizza in my city. And the niggers working there kept fucking up my order and undercooking pizzas until they ran out of business. When they didn't fuck up, the pizza was god-tier.

trap

Attached: 0258.jpg (179x282, 12K)

you fools let him gather power with trips last time

Attached: 0228.jpg (650x472, 54K)

Very good. Carry on, then.

Attached: 0846.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Good way to break that dangerous chilvalry.

Attached: 0880.jpg (960x540, 259K)

no u

Attached: 1017.jpg (960x720, 70K)

It is creepy... it's better being a douche and treating them like things, but it's still wrong nonetheless

Attached: 1271.jpg (709x982, 160K)

got kik?

Attached: 1335.jpg (691x411, 82K)