How can Greece get back all Greeks from Australia, Canada and America?

How can Greece get back all Greeks from Australia, Canada and America?

Nobody can deny that these countries are full of shitskins, so it would be in their own interest to go back to my white country Greece, but they are infected by the Anglo degeneracy.

Attached: 1.png (600x400, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71145257/#71154161
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"4QM4wI9xngs"/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_New_Zealanders
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/EJJtZyksy4BAZ8y7CGp37A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202816328/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who abandon their homeland are useless to you.

Trust me. I live amongst millions of them.

But Greece has a brain-drain problem and the damage is already done. Meanwhile mutt-empires like America or Germany are inviting the brightest of other countries for their own profit.

Greeks are basically shitskins, just with more hair.

Kindly stop posting, memeflag.

I love being white you shitskin.

why?

Why would anyone in their right mind come back here? Shit's cucked af and the economy is down the toilet. Will never recover.

>Greek
>White

Attached: 1550399401495s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

I guess you're one of those Albanian subhumans in France or north America.
The economy of Greece is growing again.

I'm white you shitskin.

>The economy of Greece is growing again
Yeah, it's fucking F L O U R I S H I N G. Based Tsipras saving this land.

It's growing you jealous Albanian subhuman.

Posting in fake ikibey thread but i wanted to say that Greek diaspora are doing great in those countries, they can come back whenever they want for summer vacations.
The only thing we must do is to give them voting rights.

greeks aren't white

I'm white you shitskin.

How can I find a cute smooth Greek twink bf?

you're about as white as a fucking turk

>smooth Greek
this is why they used young boys

Turks are among the whitest muslims because of Greek genes.

>How can Greece get back all Greek sandwich whores from Australia, Canada and America?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71145257/#71154161

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"4QM4wI9xngs"/

Stop shitposting and ruining our reputation Memeshitter.

There is always a portion of the youth in every country that sets off to other countries for oppurtunities, especially when the other countries have the foundations so they can start over.

Attached: 1536513860366.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Said the pajeet.
IM ARYAN IM ARYAN I SWEAR

That's all you got?
YOU'RE A NIGGER!

It would be better if all of them stayed in Greece.

that's only the tip of the iceberg
you have a deep inferiority complex towards Greeks

Attached: 1548159616570.png (1536x5168, 648K)

You're wrong there Mr. Poirot, yea you're a retard.

click on these links to see what retardation looks like

It would be, but unfortunately this is not a perfect world.

Stop embarrassing us on Jow Forums.

Who cares what all these subhumans here think about Greece?

>what retardation looks like
Like you and you in the mirror.

I got my masters degree while you're a muslim subhuman in Romania.

See? You're wrong again, I bet I can trick your mother with a Mc chicken.

McDonalds is very unpopular in Greece you shitskin.

>greek man go home
No thanks I'm not going tback to greece in the state its in.

besides i hate my own kind more then i hate the left in the west
besides i'm sure its over populated and full of EU rapeugees

But user, all of yout ancestors abandoned the UK

Attached: 1455493965234.png (420x387, 11K)

So a plain sandwich then?!
I'll pull out some cocorezi and I don't mean my dick and she'll love me forever.

>abandoned the UK
The empire was just an extension of Britain, meanwhile a greek turning up is a foreign as a jew turning up

Are you really Greek though? I don't trust shitskin flags.

You are a muslim subhuman in Romania. Not even the gypsy whores are interested in you

>greeks
Show them some money, and they'll follow you anywhere.

That's not a good example. Greeks created culture and are white Europeans. Jews are Semitic shitskins who hate whites.

Greeks in Greece are wealthier than Americans and Greeks Americans earn more than other white Americans.

You must know the facts you shitskin.

>a food for your fuck?
You're wrong you dumb ass.
But what's with the hatred?
I love Greeks and the sights are great, a lot of places to fuck a teen whore in the asshole for a sandwich and enjoy the scenery at the same time.

I have a masters degree you shitskin. Don't call me dumb.

please take all our wogs

Attached: straysc.png (414x506, 19K)

>quacks like a duck is as dumb as a duck
You might be a duck.

We just want all the white Greeks back. You can keep all slavs and arabs.

you aren't needed anymore you shitskin
so I'll filter you

lmao every greek that was worth its salt was islamized during the great ottoman era.
Thats why contemporary greeks are useless debt ridden monkeys thinking they wuz aristotlez while having only a quarter of the brain size of a nigger.
Screech and cope all you want, get a reality check, nobody gives a shit about your failed state. The only meaning of greek existence is to slave the ottoman. After all, do you slaves know anything else? Its been engrained in your mentality for 500 years.

Attached: historic-bw-photos-of-constantinople-turkey-in-19th-century-17.jpg (1200x877, 187K)

Yes.

Attached: grey.png (587x557, 724K)

Don't tell me tell it to your mother.
I just shoved a sandwich in her cunt as a deposit.

So that's why the white Greeks in Greece are one head taller than the Turkish shitskins?

yes unforonately
fair enough NZ isn't full of our kind thank god for that.

I'm not posting my face though.
because fuck you.
really don't want to post to a memeflag fucker anyway.

look at this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_New_Zealanders

I migrated with my family after world war 2 for various reasons.
none of which are your biseness.

then you are a shitskin and not a Greek

I mean I'm posting here since 2008 and suddenly some chinese subhuman larps as Greek. Do you think I'm falling for that you insect eating gook?

>Pajeet judging who is and isn't White
Have you ever taken a look in the mirror shitskin? You're not even considered human by us.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

If greeks were so much " better" why were they annihilated by "short shitskin turks" in cyprus and izmir and unable to free themselves for 500 years from them?
Your larp fantasy doesn't add up, go away you dumb greek imbecile, you have no redeemable qualities

Attached: tumblr_pnp81bhgP41vuavi7o1_1280.jpg (826x1200, 164K)

The shitskins just outnumbered them. It's the only way to stop the white man.

>memeflag
Probably a shitskin larping as greek

I am a white man in a shitskin country.

>white supremacist flag but is a roach rape baby

You are a shitskin right now.

Fuck off ikibey

>outnumbered them
das rite, whatever makes you sleep at night, ikibey

Attached: IMG_20190309_114131.jpg (639x1634, 233K)

you came to my thread

see here you shitskin

don't care shitbag

Pragmatiká den me noiázei an nomízeis óti eísai éllinas í óchi? skatá apó tóte. To prágma eínai óti den agapá o kathénas na genniétai elliniká Den eímai kan kafé oútos í állos écho eliá / kítrino dérma, ópos kai to megalýtero méros tou eídous mou. ta elafriá malliá den eínai káti ellinikó an den échete kastaná malliá sokolátas kai boúkles kai prásina mátia sas aplá éna mountóli san tous perissóterous agrótes aftés tis méres. Boró epísis na sas po éna poorfag sas. Na miláte akómi kai na miláte se afáneia ópos eseís. den eísai oúte ethnotiká elliniká, aplá kápoio paidí viasmoú tou lefkoú paidioú. oi perissóteroi apó emás eínai to elaiólado kai échoume istoría. eseís oi viasmoí den échoun típota Sigourefteíte loipón apó ti gi mou kai kratíste ta chéria sas apó ta chéria sas apó tous progónous mou, kathós tous chlevázete me tin agápi sas í ta germaniká sybols. den eínai káti pou filodoxó na zíso. min klaíne mouní, den eínai óloi oi ídioi méchri to dikó sou kólo stin patrída tous. epísis na párei trelós Den dimosiévo sti fási mas fengári. fuck aftó to skatá kai na skatá esás kai i mitéra sas gia tis prosvolés sas villain. egó wound dishonor mou ansesotrs me to pipílisma méchri germanikó koróido koróidoi ópos sas LARPIng fucker ayran

Why would anyone wanna go back to that Slavic-Turko colony?

Attached: we wuz greeks.png (602x418, 290K)

a funny google translator text
dumb shitskin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/EJJtZyksy4BAZ8y7CGp37A/

I don't know, ask that to all Albanian and Turkish shitskins in Greece.

>waa dey haz 4000 more horzez
>meanwhile has 101.330 more troops and a bigger artillery
WE WUZ OUTNUMBERED AN SHIEET

lol kys

I didn't notice it was about the Greco-Turkish war. Well you subhuman shitskin, then you know they only lost because you burned the homes of the Greeks and Armenians.

You subhuman shitskins use the dirtiest tricks.

unironically offer them land, citizenship, or apartments if proof of lineage, similar to how the Jews do for Israel

Attached: smart.jpg (482x533, 126K)

It made me laugh though you retarded shitskin. Did you unironically think I wouln't notice that you subhuman?

The first useful post after 70 posts.

How is farming down there? Would you say theres overproduction or a need?

you realize most Greeks abroad are mixed now as well? in fact, I know some Greeks, and they mix out their bloodlines faster than any other group I've seen. first naturalized generation and they mix out, every time without fail. they are the worst of the worst.

the Greeks you would be calling back would only be the ones who left in the 1800s or 1900s, the genetic material which was already mutted by the Turks and Jews

the Ancient Greek bloodline has almost entirely mixed out of existence. there is some still left in Greece, but 80% are WE WUZ mutts.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202816328/

They are usually better educated and earn more than other Americans.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

You shitskins are so jealous of Greeks, even though your parents left the subhuman shitskin countries so you can live in America.

Nigger just stop. You're making the greeks seem more braindead than they actually are. The armenian genocide was around 1915, the smyrna offensive was 1922, they have nothing to do with each other whatsoever. Be honest with yourself for once and stop with the mental gymnastics.

you would need to incentivize the 'good' Greeks to procreate, aka the blonde Northern types. these are the true heirs of ancient Greece. how do you do that with a distgruntled 80% of mutts who have been there centuries that truly believe they are descendants of ancient Greece? I'm not sure. perhaps try offering tax incentives for children by region, and distinctivize child birth for the Turk regions.

in regards to the point of offering foreign Greeks by blood an opportunity to come back to Greece - you will need to offer them more than just citizenship for most of them to return, they are unlikely to uproot themselves otherwise unless you have something to offer them. perhaps consider building some apartment complexes for them. you would also need to make the process verifiable on DNA and/or ancestral immigration papers, but also make it some what "easy". no one wants to spend 5-10+ years filing immigration paperwork.

Greece is one of the most science educated countries while Turkey is just another shitskin country.

Meant for

That beach is actually dangerous. there was a landslide recently, plus at least one boomer falls to his death from walking the surrounding cliffs every year

Attached: Avengers_ Infinity War -Part 2.jpg (417x163, 14K)

I'm white nigger, I'm trying to give you good advice but you want to be a little faggot about it instead.

In blood, I am 25% Greco-Roman, the rest German. Consider me a child of the Holy Roman Empire, or a Northern Italian, if it makes you feel better. Or call me a mutt, I don't care.

have a better country
greece is a shithole and the people who don't have double digit iqs all migrated to better countries.

Fuck off flaggit.

Moving the goalpost , eh? Show some humilty you fag. We tolerated the chimping out of your illiterate serf forebears for half a millenia. You'd be more endangered than the native americans if you got what you deserved.

But Greeks are among the last few pure people in Europe and you claim they're mutts like Turks.

Do you really think Australia is better than Greece?
I mean, you have shitskins everywhere and no culture.

I don't really care what happened in the past you subhuman shitskin. I just want to live around white people and kill all shitskins.

>pure
says who?
have you seen Greeks today?
their country has become a third world trash heap, similar to Brazil.
I see Greeks in America and they look like disgusting Azerbaijanis.

it's doubtful you have any political influence whatsoever, so this discussion is mostly pointless

science

>I just want to live around white people
Of course you can. As long as you pay jizya and devşirme, the rayah filth is allowed to do as it pleases. Off to work now, dont forget to plow the fields

Attached: praesident-erdogan-ende-januar.jpg (940x1292, 319K)

I don't want to give my money to shitskins.
Letting you alive is more than you deserve you subhuman shitskin. be thankful for that

>Greece
>white
What?

>greeks threatening anyone

Attached: 704d485c177ebf775c9f63de4228a0fc.jpg (564x843, 55K)

I'm white you shitskin.

You would lose a fight against me you shitskin.

>t. sperging retard

Germans can learn a lot from turks, like how to make the g*eeks pay denbts for example.

Attached: Devshirme+Ghulam+was+a+non-Muslim+slave.jpg (960x720, 134K)

Nobody can learn anything from shitskins. I mean, a population of 80 million yet these shitskins created nothing of worth to humanity.

>greek education
And what's the matter now? I thought you didn't care about the past.

Attached: L2F-Jul-15-pic-Turkey-Istanbul-Blue-Mosque-interior-Yarygin-shutterstock_185429441.jpg (1000x665, 1.44M)

I have no time for you anymore subhuman shitskin so I'm going to reply to white people only. You seem to be a dumb person though. Next time I will just filter you shitskins. There's nothin I can learn from you subhumans.

filtered