Red pill me on the moon landing

Attached: 8C04F965-89D8-4B38-A565-C9489D3E557A.jpg (517x283, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205313941/
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
quora.com/Why-is-there-no-blast-crater-under-the-lunar-module
youtu.be/IDBBUwdyz4I
youtube.com/watch?v=gfGvVjEN1u8
youtube.com/watch?v=16D0hmLt-S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1531297148584.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

The white man's crowning achievement before letting the subhumans take over.

you fuckers do not understand how large the earth is, you can't see far enough to notice the curvature you would need a telescope you stupid insufferable brainlet.

But I’ve always thought it was fake. I mean computers back in that day were as big as buildings and they were talking to the astronauts in space on a land line telephone???

we never went to the moon. the earth is a sphere, just like everything else in the observable universe, even with amateur equipment. we didn't have the technology in 1969 to go to the moon so we faked it. end of story.

>Government funded program that inspired a generation that we could be more then a individual but a human race
>One Small Step for Man. One Giant Leap for Mankind
More of a Bluepill.

Attached: 1518761066587.png (1279x719, 427K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205313941/

Space race was good but US only did it to compete with USSR
We need communism to progress as an organized life form

never happened

>Digits

Watch this first
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
Then this
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.jpg (650x403, 86K)

What the fuck has the size of the computers got to do with transmission strength of a radio signal? Nixon's phone call was patched in to the communication system NASA were using to talk to the astronauts, he didn't just ring up a number on the moon and get connected immediately.

We've been there but the footage is likely fake.

>we didn't have the technology in 1969 to go to the moon
Why not?

Attached: flat1.jpg (960x1052, 192K)

IPv8 is going to be great, I am going to VPN through Sagittarius A.

Attached: asan-space-protest.jpg (1080x1080, 231K)

Your IP version isn't going to affect signal strength but OK

I can address all the stars in the sky.

It's all fake. They dont have the records anymore because they recorded other things over all off the tapes. Wtf
Nasa is at this day still figuring out how to protect astrounauts from radiation in space, although they somehow knew this 50years ago and then what, forget about it? The chief of nasa said they dont have the tehnology anymore because they destroyed it and its diffucult to reinvent it. Who believes this shit cmon. The moon rock that was given to the danish premier in 70s is actually a fosilized wood. It's all a goddamn joke. They say it's to expensive to get back. Do you really think there arent people out there that would pay milions or even billions of dollars to step on the moon?

It never happened.

Attached: 1550652668573.jpg (895x904, 218K)

>This manlet can't even see the curvature of the earth when he is walking around
poor sod

DIE

>no blast crater
quora.com/Why-is-there-no-blast-crater-under-the-lunar-module
Also the engine was shut off before the module even touched down. The thermal insulation's outer, and thus visible, layer is kapton tape with a very thin layer of gold leaf applied to it. The various layers were composed of material such as kapton, mylar, aluminum, nickel foil, glass wool, titanium, and gold.
This was put on to stop the parts heating up from the sunlight.

You do realise we have soil samples from the moon? China is putting a base on the moon and we have REAL AMERICAN CIVILLIANS on their way to mars RIGHT NOW?

We have people in orbit right now on this thread

But in all earnest, when they will try going to the moon for real, it will be epic. Imagine how tough it will be to explain some dead astronutz in 2069 when in 1969 'we' sent 24 there and back again without a scratch. Lel.

Gold tinfoil and construction paper are scientifically proven to be the best materials to land on the moons with.

Attached: MOON 1511950347024.jpg (2349x2373, 435K)

this. capitalism is a dead end.

Earth is a hyperbolic paraboloid, faggot.

Attached: 674x501_18868682_11045420_1495234901.png (674x501, 387K)

Yeah, obviously, with all the wind there is on the Moon it should have been torn out.

Sup Owen

It happened, otherwise the soviet union would've proved they didn't and killed the reputation of the US and NASA. Some/all of the footage might be fake though

I now know what cope means

Word.

Attached: Moon Landing exuberance2.png (1678x1009, 480K)

The Soviet space program was just as fake. Watch the Gagarin footage. Fake as fuck. I'm sure they probably got someone in orbit, but it wasn't Gagarin.

Funny

fake and gay

Attached: wires.webm (720x404, 829K)

when the lander blasted off the moon and the camera was left behind filming the takeoff is enough reason to doubt this whole thing.

Attached: liftoff.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

Nice data mining faggots

Attached: Joan Fat Cunt Donovan Council of Zionist Pigs.jpg (1182x460, 44K)

praise be to fat sister

Lel. Gravity on muh moon is only 1/6th of earth. So if you can jump 1m on earth then you should be able to jump 6m on the moon.

Check out gravity equaons they are non linear. Meaning the pull force of gravity doesn't go down in equal increments as you rise in equal increments further away.

So what are you saying? They could only jump 0.80m instead of 6m?

NASA made a video saying that we don't know how to get past the Van Allen radiation belt that separates Earth from the moon. But if we had already traveled to the moon with 1960s technology, then we would have already traveled through the belt multiple times.

youtu.be/IDBBUwdyz4I

2nd post.

There is no such thing as a straight line, it's man made. The straightest line you will ever produce is merely the curve of a circle with infinite radius. This explains the universe.
If the universe by all sense of purposes is infinite then the "edge" is straight or tends to straight. So going off in a straight line at infinite speed you will come round to your exact starting position.
Knowing that pi is an infinite decimal can maybe help some of you knumbskulls to think your pointless existence when you indulge in stupidity and game consoles and not understand a fucking thing

What I'm saying is if a man with all that clobber on could jump at best 40cm in the air on earth than with the hardest attempt to jump on the moon with same clobber they'd probably make no more than 1m

They went. Wasn’t Buzz’s first time there. Breakaway civilization on the dark side

There’s a moon
People landed on it
Other people say we didn’t because what that’s hard
Turns out it isn’t if you do the math right and build a really big fuck off engine and don’t mind wasting money to go sightseeing on a big barren rock
I mean it’s literally no not much harder than building submarines that go all the way to the marianas trench or jets that go mach fuck the speed barrier. Understanding math is how shit gets done! If you guys would just try understanding the math this wouldn’t be so fucking hard for you goddamn it’s not like you have anything better to do right now.

They got some really bright nazi's together with a bunch of slide-rule and soldering iron geeks and the bleeding edge of the west's unparalleled aerospace engineering and production might, the collective hearts and minds of hundreds of thousands of the best and brightest spergs, threw billions of piasters at it, and had an assembly line crank out giant fucking rockets, deep-space craft and landers; and flew to the fucking moon.
That is all.

Attached: SV.jpg (1000x1270, 283K)

The onboard computer was limited, but they had human pilots on board and a radio link.
For big number crunching they could run calculations with the room sized computers on Earth, then radio information to the spacecraft.

That's part of why reusable rockets are only recently becoming a thing. They must have the processing power to be fully autonomous during descent and landing, using their own sensors and processors rather than relying on a ground link.
Similar situation with autonomous cars, drones, and robots.

>we have REAL AMERICAN CIVILLIANS on their way to mars RIGHT NOW
lmao

Man never walked on the moon and this is a slide thread.

anamanaguchi - Endless Fantasy Pizza Launch (full 2-hour)

youtube.com/watch?v=gfGvVjEN1u8

>Gold tinfoil
See
The lander had external heat and micrometeorite shielding, here is a picture of the lander before said shielding was added.

Attached: spaceimageofLMdescentstage.jpg (580x456, 149K)

Being proven wrong?

>remote controlled cameras didn't exist in 1969
Imagine being this ignorant

>NASA made a video saying that we don't know how to get past the Van Allen radiation belt that separates Earth from the moon
No they didn't, you keep posting this out-of-context video that is referring to the Orion mission, not Apollo

Attached: orion-eft1-768x768.jpg (768x768, 135K)

You

Fuck's sake user

You do know that like 6 other ships landed on the moon AFTER Apollo 11 right?

>"The Apollo suit, including the life support backpack, weighed about 180 pounds. The Shuttle suit, including the life support system, weighs about 310 pounds. The suit itself weighs about 110 pounds. If an astronaut weighing 175 pounds wears the complete suit, the total weight is then about 485 pounds "

Huh I knew they were bulky, I didn't know the basic "outdoors" suit weighed as much as a man.

>conflating moon landing scepticism with flat earth

Flat earthers don't even believe in radiation belts, dumbass.

oh sweetie

Oh sweeties

if the earth is flat then please explain bridges, you can't or won't.

I just have the image saved from FE debates so I don't have to explain this blatant attempt at misinformation every time I come across it.

>this is fake
>It's all fake
>never happened
>fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=16D0hmLt-S0

Look at that fucking hang time. You don't apex like that on a planet with 1G gravity constant

Why did we need to go to the moon when man has already been inside your mother?

We wanted to test environments with lower gravity.

You think any of that foil and paper would've stopped any size of meteorite? NASA already said if one the size of a quarter hit the iss it would be the equivalent to a grenade blast. A micro meteorite would at least be close to what a bullet would do. You think they had bullet proof foil on that fucking thing?

This is literally what happened.

Attached: F7C3A25D-57BD-41A3-80FA-F0E88AFE2AA1.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

>You think any of that foil and paper would've stopped any size of meteorite?
No, the "foil" was heat shielding.
>NASA already said if one the size of a quarter hit the iss it would be the equivalent to a grenade blast.
Depends on the velocity, doesn't it?
>A micro meteorite would at least be close to what a bullet would do. You think they had bullet proof foil on that fucking thing?
Depends on the velocity of the meteorite, and no, the foil was thermal shielding, not micrometeorite shielding.

based

Attached: 1552130669292.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>that pic
Noice

Attached: 1549772248087.jpg (1894x4096, 1.52M)

you need an IQ of at least 80 to work out it wasn't as a hoax.