Who here has talked to the clockwork elves? How did you do it? What did they say?

Who here has talked to the clockwork elves? How did you do it? What did they say?

Attached: MW-HE804_jones_ZH_20190228114629.jpg (890x501, 49K)

i seen them in dream. they didn't told me anything. first i had to take out implants from my right hand to see them.

implants?!

like big needles or something. all hapen in dream. first i had to inhale some stuff. dude told me it is crazy stuff. that first thing it will be i will pull out needles from my hand. in inhale it but not that strong how he wanted. after i pull out needles i seen little dwarfs on table. and than i seen these morhping fuckers. vivid dream. i was artist so i think it was something about my art skill i had in right hand.

alex jones mix thruth with lies. anyway. there are entities outside this reality. if you drink alcohol or take any drugs, you are easily controled by them. i don't know if elves are reptilians or not.

like this?

Attached: 1536824144448.jpg (1000x480, 88K)

my ceiling fan turned into an alien, it didn't tell me anything though.

DMT elf here. AMA

post nuclear fusion howto

Niggers

I skipped the elves and spoke directly with Athena

A Clockwork Elves just flew over my house!

Compliment their works, next time you see them. Get excited. They love recognition

Alex Jones's job is to be the clown figure who discredits non-mainstream ideas and non-official explanations

THEY SAID DON'T TOUCH THE RED BUTTON

They told me we are not alone. We are interconnected. We are all one, but a different part of that one thing. Your arm is your arm and your ear is your ear, but they are your body too.

All of the universe is made from God. We are an aspect of God.

Attached: 82DF23EE-2FF1-4F27-95D0-00CCD2537E16.gif (339x500, 1.1M)

Shadow People > Clockwork Elves

Attached: alpha-Pyrrolidinohexiophenone.png (549x447, 12K)

Yep. He got reamed for Sandy hook and pizza gate which the cuck was still to scared to touch. He briefly glazed them and was made an example with the lawsuits.

I had an experience on ketamine where I had reached their plane. Although at the time I didn't know what they were. I was there with them absorbing knowledge and having a great time until they suddenly removed me. Their explanation for doing so was communicated to me by an instant understanding that I had cheated by using a chemical that did not require any discipline to reach their plane. I don't understand why this doesn't happen to the people that Alex references in this interview. Perhaps they have also developed deep meditative skills used in combination with the chemicals he mentioned.

Attached: 1492500226898.gif (288x288, 3.86M)

Nigger no, you are seeing shit because you are fucking doing drugs.

im trying to acquire some DMT. have been since i saw the podcast. ive got some questions for the elves

still trying to find a trustworthy person to be my second. watch over my body while im going in. make sure i stay hydrated and dont cut myself.

i know these fucking elves know that im looking for their asses. they better receive me

Make sure you come prepared...buy some crystals and think about your brain or something

Attached: 501f24c85b63e.png (640x750, 715K)

>Who here has talked to the clockwork elves?
Just once
>What did they say?
Not to trust you

Attached: jew_before_after_diagram.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

Attached: alex getting bullied.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

b-but who controls the reptilians?

Soros

I made dmt over 10 year ago, pulled 7grams and did it well over 300 times including a binge of 4-6 times a day for a month straight.

the elves are nothing compared to what else it out there

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill, stop posting him.
I've done DMT about five times, broke through each time.
I met the elves. To me they seemed like a part of me personified. I think DMT puts a consciousness to your existence so the parts of you like emotions and feelings can be represented as living things in the right mind space.
DMT brought me very close to Christ and I don't use psychedelics anymore + quit drinking alcohol. I still vape weed sometimes, practice semen retention, and pray daily.
pic related are very similar to how they look

Attached: DMT.png (640x480, 42K)

>I MET JESUS DOING DRUGS!
Whole new level of CIA shilling

Attached: nazi elf.jpg (723x1104, 238K)

incel detected

Yes and no.
I became a Christian one night because I took 7 grams of mushrooms chopped and soaked in lemon juice.
I thought I could handle it but I almost ended up killing myself accidentally.
I prayed for help. Jesus appeared right before me and I didn't even question it. I hugged him, he saved my life that night.
Christ will ALWAYS help you when you're in need. Always. Don't be afraid to reach out.

Good for you but it's all in your head.

>DO DRUGS
>HUG JESUS
Holy fuck CIA, you're scum

Attached: tranny sex.png (300x212, 104K)

why do you like Alex?
He's so gay
>Ilhan Omar is like HITLER because she criticized Israel!
one of the most boomer statements he's ever made

Jesus=mommy and daddy.

they exist, i can give some clues but not supposed to give the game away

Attached: cwe.jpg (435x307, 11K)

Shrooms made me realize that we're in a computer simulation and the level of virtual reality is indistinguishable from what we perceive as reality.

Alex just mentioned them not because he knows but because he googled. People have been documenting experiences for decades seek those. Alex is an opportunist who never refrences who leaked the conspiracy. There are many conspiracy guys more woke and grounded than alex. Alex takes those books or articles by the real researches then runs with it saying he broke the news or discovery. Try the erowid vault, listen to early mckenna talks. Terrance was the first to coin clockwork elves and a lot less nefarious than alex makes it out to be. Thats my gripe with alex. Hes like the youtubers stealing content from Jow Forums then claiming it was their genius.

you know how you talk to people in your dreams. people created from your own mind. basically the same shit.

I've done a fair bit of DMT on regular occasions, and while I've seen entities, I've never encountered the "clockwork elves".

I think this is because I didn't have any concept of them prior my DMT experiences, and thus had no idea to draw my hallucinations from.

I think many involved in psychedelic culture have had exposure to McKenna or just word of mouth descriptions of them, and from this they EXPECT to potentially hallucinate such things, and that expectation is what creates the hallucination.

It's kinda like a trippy-meme. If one were to do a controlled experiment where they administered DMT to people from culturally isolated backgrounds, and they still saw such beings, that would be a truly fascinating phenomenon.

Question.. How old are you since this is the first time you heard of this? You really think alex has super duper info nobody else has? Research into psychadelics. You just dont do dmt like doing weed. You can also extract it yourself and make a tea out of it. Research psychadelic pioneers mate. Alex is just regurgitating shit he read on blogs and claiming hes a super genius.

the alex jones joe rogan podcasts are a good basic rundown

This. I’m pretty sure that shadow people are just our ancestor’s spirits. I felt a feeling of love and companionship when I was visited by them.

even if they are not real its possible people who believe they are real are doing things under that pretense. which would be alarming if such people had any power.

SPIDER ARMOR

Attached: 1540877967121.png (600x547, 335K)

gmo goat milk
with the spider dna the goat produces milk that can be made into body armor that has the properties of spider silk. just another example of something trippy alex says that is easily researched and confirmed. alex is on the reasonable end of conspiracies. atrazine is making the frogs gay. there is evidence to suggest some well connected people have done some weird spiritual shit with drugs and they believe themselves to be talking to demons and getting technologies. its all plausible enough really

So a guy who has a real intelligence network... is judgable by the same bullshit standards of your own journalistic integrity? This bait isnt even funny, folks. People have died to get the truth out.

little by little

Attached: geometry.jpg (185x187, 6K)

baby steps

Attached: 4455.jpg (270x224, 6K)

ok

Attached: 3d.jpg (248x167, 12K)

last one

Attached: 1d.jpg (563x353, 17K)

even if the bible isnt real people act as though it is. Thus it its real.

Ok..so about 7 years back I smoked 2 full one hitters of DMT and had an out of body experience where I saw..something..machine elves isn't a great description, but I'm sure it's the same things McKenna described as such

Basically there were a few dozen of these things writing complex mathematical equations by waving their hands and that was creating and destroying the "walls" of the universe..imagine waving your hand through a cloud of smoke and how that moves, but instead of swirling patterns it's math that I didn't understand

They communicated telepathically and said "we love you, you have to die" over and over and over

After a while I thought "no, I don't want to die yet" and I slowly fell back into my body the way an old tube tv turns off with the picture fading around the edges into a point and then turning off..and that was it...it's difficult to explain

What are you trying to demonstrate?

stephen hawking is a time traveller

I did dmt but I didn't "take off" as they say

I felt like i was on an operating table surrounded by people inspecting me. Very faint, distant, but was intriguing. The shit got mandlebrot and then I was back to normal.

But no one showed up to his party

Dan carpenters psychonauts guide to the invisible landscape mentions something similar, almost communicating with small entities that operated his mind/body after tripping with DXM. Real shame he an hero's as I feel his book poses more questions than it answers.

The question is can the brain even work as this supposed "antennae"
I have heard theories that because all matter vibrates at the speed of light, we are somehow able to tap into those frequencies.

why should I care?

Attached: care.jpg (590x350, 34K)

You can buy some bark from hawaii (or what ever it was) and extract the DMT out of it quite easily. Haven't done so myself but saw some video on it and it didn't require any fancy equipment of chemicals.

And you got a lot of it to.

Until somebody brings back with them an actionable idea from these "machine elves" then they will forever be bullshit and a tripper's meme.

Also, that shit AJ mentioned about human sacrifice and communication with other beings, what the fuck is that.

Attached: 1444579605669.jpg (661x674, 142K)

Its pretty easy to tap into this stuff and you don't even need drugs to do it. I doubt you will get a really vivid experience without drugs and as a novice (i don't know, haven't done drugs) but you can definitely change your consciousness and get into a non standard state.

Go to /x/ and ask there, its literally as easy as following step by step 20 min youtube guide to get started.

They said don't vote for Yang vote for TODD for $2K A MONTH

I had some pretty weird dmt like dreams and shit over the years and never saw elves
As Alex said he's had some brain damage when he got piledrived.
As someone who has also had brain damage in the past I haven't seen this shit so he's obviously tried some heck tick shit
Great podcast I Csnt believe the last one he did was over 2 years ago
He needs to do more once a year minimum

>Until somebody brings back with them an actionable idea from these
They do all the time you dimwit, but they sure as hell won't advertise that they got the idea to pursue that path by some non corporal entity on another plane of consciousness because that would upset the normies and make them look insane.

>"dude trust me"

Just throw some ideas at me of some stuff you think came from DMT ideas. The wheel? Thermonuclear bombs?

DMT is produced naturally by the body. Its just that you are an NPC that produce very little of it.

Haha - kek’d

Attached: HIERARCHY OF RULERS.jpg (720x754, 60K)

Your quest is to tell me some DMT inspired inventions.

What part of produced naturally by the body didn't you understand? People don't need to take DMT to boost their creativity since its all ready there and does just that.

Here's my experience:
Colorful diamond shaped patterns whirled around me and formed the walls and heavy romanesque columns of what seemed to be a palace kitchen. These diamonds pulsed and changed colour and shape in a friendly and playful manner, to the sounds of the music that I could still hear coming from the real world.

Elusive entities reminding me of Anime beings were flitting around the room busily. They had large heads and dumpy bodies, each body part a different colour as if wearing strange leotards, with barely perceptible beady little eyes in their big flat heads. One of the little guys was jovially stirring a large cauldron in the middle of the room. If pokemon bred with alien dwarves and moved to a psychedelic medieval land then it would have looked a bit like this place. It looked nothing like my Jurema experiences and was quite unexpected.

Suddenly the little guys became aware of my viewing them from above (I must have been floating in the air to them) and, perhaps sensing my first-time anxiety, the diamond shapes pulsed into heart shapes, and one of the little guys flew right up to my face and turned heart-red to put me at ease. A kindly voice in my head then told me 'You should get out more, do the things you've got to do, don't shut yourself away!', which I guess was their friendly advice to me. This bummed me out a little at first but I took it gratiously. I'm currently unemployed, having recently finished my studies, and have been staying in a lot both to make spice and save money.

The little guy then popped out of view to reveal a tequila worm doing a frantic little dance while pulsing with blue electricity. Firefly energy balls left fluid neon trails in their wake as they danced in front of my eyes. The visions faded in intensity and I opened my eyelids again.

practice lucid dreaming
your pineal glad produces DMT naturally while you're in REM sleep
you're learn some real shit if the elves like you and you're receptive

Attached: latest.png (600x708, 210K)

he did

Attached: cwe.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Spill it

Stop

NAZI ELVES FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION RUN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE DOCUMENTS BELIEVE ME! - Alex jones

killed 2
didn't stop to think about it
haven't seen them since
pussies

I had a dream that I was laying in bed in a dark hotel room, and George Soros put a gasmask on me that made me pass out in my dream. It felt like some sort of a government dream "inception" style attack or some shit. That's back when I was an occultist though. I don't think dreams mean all that much anons. Last night I had a dream that someone who is taller than me in real life was shorter than me. It was pretty funny, I was pushing him around in a bar (though I can kick his ass in real life too so it doesn't matter). But yeah, dreams are a big nothing burger, God doesn't want you looking too deeply into dreams user. Doesn't mean entities can't fuck with you in your dreams though, it's just not supposed to be something that you obsess over. I used to obsess over it, and it was a fucking trip.

Story time. You fried your brain leaf, might as well enlighten us.

>1 post by this ID

Looks like the elves got him.

most of the information is there already
pythagorus pi extrapolate to include ...

Attached: shhh.jpg (197x169, 4K)

Attached: Cats1495709002587.gif (400x250, 1.94M)

its impossible now that everyone is attempting to make contact with them. Too many calls to one line.

I've seen them on Salvia extract. I thought they were dwarves but I guess they could've been elves. I was laying down after I took the hit and I was in a factory with a bunch of dwarves and like a head fairy queen lady. She told me something along the lines that she was going to send me back and then the dwarves squished me like a pancake and I started to move down a conveyer into a wooden box to be shipped off. Then I came out of it. Sadly Salvia doesn't last long so I didn't get much else out of it.

Oh they will receive you alright, and they will take you to IT as a reward for your arrogance, you will live a thousand agonizing lifespans in the presence of IT and then your fragile psyche will try to forget to protect you, because the real redpill, is that this actually isnt reality, but the DMT world is.

>It's kinda like a trippy-meme. If one were to do a controlled experiment where they administered DMT to people from culturally isolated backgrounds, and they still saw such beings, that would be a truly fascinating phenomenon.

Look at this Mosque Ceiling, Do you notice anything? who do you think mohamed talked to in that cave?

Attached: Mosque Ceiling.jpg (880x576, 358K)

more like this.

Judaism is their religion and jews and their chosen people. That is info i get from my last mushroom trip.

If picture was accurate, reptilian would control all of them directly. But i don't know if they are reptilians or they look this. Information i got from trip showed me shadow people. They are here with us living in shadows and walls. Outside reality. This is what i was told. Also excatly this.. God told me. Yeah. I never tried mushrooms ever again. I know it sounds crazy but that is my experience.

Attached: repticon_puppet.jpg (275x320, 22K)

Wow, that pic is fuckin creepy. Hmm, interesting about the Jews being their chosen people. As an aspiring theologist, I can tell you that ever since Jesus, Jews aren't chosen for shit by shiiiiiit. But these entities might be playing on their desperation, and feeding into their desire for power. I could see it, as long as you recognize that those faggy little glowing elf faggots aren't god, and the Jews aren't chosen by God (anymore).

Attached: riddler.jpg (387x302, 32K)

The 4d one is just 3d of another shape.

The 4th dimension is time and without time other spacial dimensions mean nothing.

How gay are the majority of people you meet? Like on a scale of insufferable to supergay?

ur mum

Newsflash: Alex jones is a businessman who wants to fucking see his kids.

Nothing he has said since whenever his marriage started getting rocky is worth trusting. Nothing he says from now on is worth trusting.

He wants to have a family. You may think the worst thing the elite can do is call you a pedo and throw you in jail but that is only because you haven’t lost something truly important.

They say about 10% of people have some dormant schizophrenia in them. About 10% of people hear voices when they trip balls. Do the math.

Dissociative are great. If you are reaching “higher realms” and “beings” still have “bodies” you are being fooled.

>says most people who have done dmt or similar type drugs have seen these elves
>not one picture of what they look like.
This has jewish psyop written all over it.

Attached: 1439863803503.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Honestly, don’t buy DMT. Yes u will end up sm9king white powder yu be hurt from a person who makes a living off of selling drugs.

Learn to make it properly or don’t bother.

2d sheet of paper, roll it up to a tube, you now have 3d or 2d + time

Attached: meme.png (643x412, 146K)

Based and underrated-pilled.

Psychedelics increase suggestibility, this is why people “share” experiences in casual encounters but fail to do so in controlled studies.

We are still trying, user. Just hang in there.