ITT post the first thing you're going to buy

ITT post the first thing you're going to buy.

Attached: 190309062900-z4st4qmihlmxvta1torxi2fk.jpg (500x309, 35K)

An AR

Attached: gatebox3.jpg (865x600, 57K)

ill use the extra money to buy a gf
ill put an ad on craigslist

>buy gun
>rob everyone that looks weak
>collect atleast 1k minimum per time
Thanks UBI

Attached: XyIVWmH_d.jpg (595x425, 23K)

A congressman

food.

Attached: milkiespls.jpg (277x182, 8K)

Cryptocurrency

this is two-fold effective:
>I acquire crypto in the event of a big bull run
>I help deflate the USD to maintain economic stability

Ammo

Called the fbi

His official motto should be
>MONEY FOR NOTHING
>CHICKS FOR FREE
All the neets and incels would meme him into presidency.

I'm gonna come out and say it. The yanggang memes are not that great. They are all forced, people are doing it for fun as opposed to actually believing passionately about the message.

>neets and incels
They are the first to hang, even before traitors.

Look man. The government exists, there's no chance of some libertarian dream candidate ala Ron Paul coming along. We're going to get taxed, so that tax money may as well flow back to Americans instead of flowing out of the country into the hands of globalists and foreigners.

t. Ancap who's 100% #YangGang2020

There is absolutely no message I feel more passionate about than 'Free Money'. (Other than possibly 'Free Sex')

yang is an uncharismatic chink and constructing a facade of memes around him to hide this fact falls apart as soon as anyone hears him speak and sees him for what he is, an uncharismatic chink. there must be some reciprocation of memes between the candidate and his followers. the candidate must gift easily memeable moments to his followers and his followers will distribute manifold memes to the masses in tribute. with yang there is no meme equity between him and his followers. he sits there with his sideways toothy chink grin which leaves his followers with zero meme material apart from making inane rhymes with his name. if yang can actually become a forced meme, then good for him. i would consider forced meme status to be a crowning achievement for a literally who that thinks he can top free shit bernie with even more free shit. but you kids go have fun with your yang memes. i'd rather you be doing yang memes than out in the streets hanging with the wrong crowd.

Attached: chinkception.png (1340x313, 192K)

>implying your taxes won't go to israel UN and NATO even with yangbux

lmao

BTW wen you get it in law iam comming over free shit jerking it all day iam in.

Whoever is offering the most free shit gets my vote. Period.

Sounds like something a roastie whore would say.

sex robot

Isn’t he going to implant a system like they do in china? Why are you guys so excited about 1,000$?

Holy shit, Jow Forums still exists?

...why?

Because mutts are retarded and will vote for literal commie because he promises them 1k every month

my ass faggot
Jow Forums is more redpilled than Jow Forums. We are the true intellectuals of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1500201617007.png (952x982, 166K)

Holy shit, you still exist?

...why?

if that really happens crypto is the only legit choice tbdesu

Buy gold, guns and land.

Attached: wm_8224628.jpg (2592x1728, 350K)

He's the 2020 Bernie Sanders, gets support from fans doing internet marketing but ultimately loses because democrat niggers won't turn out in the primaries to vote for a no name Gook, just like they didn't turn out to vote for Bernie.

>implying neets and incels will be enough to get ching chang yang into presidency

("""Free""")

Attached: Really?.png (1233x918, 275K)

Bread for homeless people.

Attached: Love.jpg (450x450, 12K)

you don't know about the blackpilled haircuts? wow.

cute flags.

Attached: 2.jpg (400x533, 59K)

Social security for all!

Give me free shit ~ Karl Marx

Reminder that Yang is the only candidate that supports reparations via giving blacks 1000 dollar checks a month.

Never happened.

Attached: 1042.jpg (251x185, 15K)

Attached: apple-airpods-charger.jpg (1534x905, 77K)

blames windows

Attached: penis.png (309x291, 100K)

No thx.

Attached: 0697.png (720x960, 1011K)

>Venemous

Attached: 0199.jpg (222x222, 57K)

your waifu a shit

Attached: 0344.jpg (415x431, 24K)

b8 m8

Attached: 0181.jpg (504x490, 179K)

If I haven't gotten laid by 25 probably a cute asian hooker.

don't vote for commies you silly retard.