Your woman has a dog. Is it politically incorrect to eliminate the competition?

You girlfriend has a 7yo small dog. It was a gift from an ex because she was feeling lonely and asked for it. She calls it "my baby". It will live ~7more years. Annoying little creature that always follows her around and begs for her attention.

Do you see it as competition for her affection?
What you do user?

Attached: her baby.jpg (1080x1350, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/189879/dont-date-a-dog-mom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being this driven by insecurity and animalistic instinct.

Competition? Are you autistic? Bring some treats or toys sometimes when you visit and that dog will leave both of you alone for hours

It's a fucking dog, you retard.

it's a fucking dog.

Attached: 1522913043842.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

If your outlive the dog and are still with this girl, marry her.

Depends, if its one of those ones that just yap and yelp at nothing all day, it's getting suicided. Same for any dogs it owns.

The low res pic was better

>Annoying little creature that always follows her around and begs for her attention.
i suppose its competition, if you cast yourself as the same level as your alpha widow

>Annoying little creature that always follows her around and begs for her attention.
>sees it as competition.

user, sounds like you're the annoying little creature that always follows her around and begs for her attention.

*alpha widow's dog

picture dog and girl are like thread pic related: same breed and 9/10 girl.
Is not an awesome big dog to play fetch or have fun with. IT's a fucking PURSE DOG.
Even a cat would have been better.

Dayummmmm

great minds

Attached: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (600x400, 26K)

let the damn mutt be, idc

Well I certainly WON'T jerk off you fucking slimy kike.
Fucking low IQ mutts.

>Fucking low IQ mutts.
I don't have an american flag. why mention me?

What's her name?

Generic Thot #48678545

A dog (no matter how small) is a filter, as in, it drives away useless/dangerous individuals. Giga nigga walks up, the little shit will yap like mad, same with Ahmed.

I also know that certain women will only interact with people if they can see that their dog likes that person first(again, a screener).

P.S. how mentally weak are you, if you co sider a dog as competition? It's just her nurturing instinct showing itself, as in women are naturally predisposed to take care of something, so hurry up and put a baby inside her, dummy.

>marry girl
>dispose of girl
>fuck dog

This was an easy test. Now, back to /b/ with you, this is Jow Forums.

Fuck the dog to assert dominance

>little yapping dog
hard pass.

Make her fuck it to assert dominance over her and the dog.

>Even a cat would have been better.
Cat's are always better.
They eat sleep,shit, and leave you alone most of the time.
Also cats can't kill people. Dogs can and some do.

Attached: 1Untitled.png (1477x831, 205K)

I'd probably just let it play with my lab. He needs a fren too.

Attached: Black_Labrador_Retriever_portrait.jpg (1100x1100, 883K)

jesus, put up with the little bastard, give it treats, toys, and take it with you alot, make the dog like you as much or more than it likes her. And if you cant stand a dog, find a girl that doesn’t have one.

Only yapping when someone rings the doorbell. Fucking submissive pet, she cuddles it too much and is too affectionate towards it.

Educate yourselves anons:
a dog mum has misdirected emotions towards that dog instead of a partner, potential child with him

>returnofkings.com/189879/dont-date-a-dog-mom

young adolescent women get dogs because historically they would be pregnant around 15 so theyve evolved to care for something small and helpless

Not the case.

So I should cater to a fucking purse dog's needs, not his owner cater TO MY NEEDS.
S0y80y much?

>Paying for another mans kids

You niggers are cucked.

Based Peru always comes in with bants

Just know that little mutt is getting all sorts of pussy while you're not, kill it!

>ex

I wouldn't date that trash.

not be a sad flag and be patient with her floofy yipper

10/10 Jordi

>little creature
My gf got a Great Dane. It's far from "little"

It's pretty awesome having a big dog desu

Two living beings that love one another. How horrible. Quit being threatened by a carpet Barker you creep.

I do get that pussy, but she didn't presented her annoying "baggage" until weeks later when she couldn't leave it at her place for her flatmate was away for the weekend.
8mo now into this but it's mere annoying presence pisses me off more and more. It's only allowed on the kitchen's balcony at my place, and I was kicking it out of her bedroom every time i was sleeping over...
but he pees all over her house (except the bedroom=my territory) when I'm there and her flat mate/house owner (also dog owner, but castrated) got pissed because of that and now i'll have to sleep with it in the same room.

Someone stole your leaf friend

That's not a dog, and that's not a woman. Poor examples of each, OP.

People who don't like dogs are subhuman. Give it some love. Or move to the city and get a cat if you're truly as much of a so.yboy as you sound like.

You have so many red flags and you don’t even see it. You must walk around angry all the time. You’ll probably kill your family one day ala Chris Watts.

The dog is identical, the woman not. Best I could find on Google.
GF is viking.

anastasiya kvitko

You have something seriously wrong faggot. Man's best friend.

Attached: 1550981687507.jpg (960x1200, 408K)

some gringo tried to smoke it

I don't like THAT dog. And what it represents for her: she is seeing it as her own baby.

My ex had a poodle, she kept it away from me, never pimped it on me, never brought it at my house, never had an issue with that dog. Even played fetch sometimes when visiting her.

Nonsense. The dog is a pack animal. If it accepts you as part of the pack and you accept it, you're golden with her.

>women
>with small dogs
>or cats

H A R D
P A S S

I didn't study and save to get some bimbo, I want a wife.

Only muslims, gooks, and psychopaths can't bond with dogs. Which are you, faggot?

my gf has a dog and it always tries to stick its nose in my butt when I'm pounding her.
It's sort of hot

user GETS IT:

The rest:

>returnofkings.com/189879/dont-date-a-dog-mom

I killed it

ONLY this user GETS IT

I have my own dog... Also a gift from my ex.

I found out after.

I'm on it. Antifreeze bought today.

Attached: Skull-and-Cross-Bones-Poison.jpg (222x373, 20K)

she has a stupid face.
would not put kids in her

Attached: 1549591335743.jpg (800x546, 57K)

Either become a chink, or give the dog love too. Your problem isn't that hard to solve jackass

take her to the bedroom. close the door so dog cant get in. fuck her. leave.

Problem solved you cuck.