Gamma males

I have been listening to Vox Day's socio sexual hierarchy and he when he talked about the gamma male I was totally struck. That shit literally describes me down to the details.The aggressive behaviour, the feeling of being an alpha in a beta's body, the rejection by women, resentment towards alphas, the drawn towards secrecy and subversive actions.
And it got me thinking that a lot of gamma male behaviours are displayed on places like this board. How do we better ourselves? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or am I destined to a life of suffering, never being able to achieve power and alpha status? This shit describes my life 100%.

starts around 8:40.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ua2XnYlm-o

Attached: 36740196_243859842865995_2821482613674344448_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzEskMmZxI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like beta cope to me

All redpill shit is fucking is coping for closeted homosexuals. Humans don't fall into categories like Alpha beta etc I especially like the Sigma category you can tell it was invented by faggots who really want to project that they are awesome and Alpha and get lots and lots of pussy but don't want to play society's game and be successful and powerful

What do you call it when you just go to work and go home to play video games and drink, but when you go out 2 times a year, you always get to fuck some chick?

a gamma is just an angstier beta

there's probably a lot of us here who would identify as such

>animal hierarchy and dysgenics based on women preferences
I'm glad everything is going to end soon, even if all the non-whites were exterminated it will be the same thing all over again.

You care too much.

>”if you hate women it’s because you don’t know how to fuck them, it’s not because you don’t want to once again lie and be a fake person only to hurt yourself in the long run again by falling for a typical girl who only wants to be treated like shit when you don’t want to do that”

For example. I used to make a girl cry almost every day and she fucked me for years and would suck my dick all day. Was way cuter than what most guys will ever fuck too. I did enjoy being a dick at the time but something in me changed and then she stopped liking or having much respect for me and I had the (correct) feeling she started flirting with other guys, so I broke up with her

it's all looks, you can act like the biggest 'beta' ever and you'll still slay pussy if you look like a 6'2 male model

if you try to act like a cocky swagged out alpha male but you're 5'7 with a recessed jaw women will just laugh at you

seen it a million times, cut it out with this pua meme shit

>I have been listening to Vox Day
>listening to that insecure, pretentious clown
>ever

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Sigma. We live well, brother.

There is a series of articles called “Graduating Gamma” written by one of his followers. Take a look at it

At 5'7" you're still taller than 71% of American women.

>even knowing what vox is

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (600x630, 67K)

I suppose I'm a Sigma.

Bullahit. And i say this as a good looking man. You can still pull decent chicks even of you aren't a chad, just have a good, confident personality.
I agree with you on the jaw thing though. Jawlets are a genetic mistake.

OP, since you enjoy listening to homosexuals with a flair for the theatrical, allow me to introduce you to Davis Aurini
>youtube.com/watch?v=zzEskMmZxI8
he's saying things you probably like.

Oh you don't know the half of the things I've seen.

what is he talking about? it's a 26 minute video

Obviously, I'm an alpha.

Youtube videos have this thing called a title. It more often than not describes or relates to the content of the video.

The Doctor is a beta? Lol

OP picture is completely wrong.

Sigma and gamma do not exist, they are either virgins that haven't yet even tried to get laid or betas. Omegas are literally bisexual traps that fuck alphas and their girlfriends under their nose.

All is retarded though because the entire alpha, beta, etc. societal bullshit is based on wolf packs which do not actually have this in nature and only appears as an aberration in captivity. In nature wolf packs are a single family, lead by the mother and father wolves and their cubs.

If you'd want to translate pack dynamics to humanity the result would be this: It doesn't matter how you do it, but have a wife and make children.

Alpha. You don't have to play society's bullshit games to be an alpha. In fact, many don't. The sigma category in OP is a cope from people who aren't really alpha.

I am sigma.

I remember this dude, he was not cool enough to sub, what's this kane-ass nigga doing these days?

t. poo in the loo proctologist

What if you're an Alpha in an Alphas body, but Beta with women because you just don't give a fuck, a little too much?

Sigmas get laid though. According to OP's pic it's just like an introverted Alpha.

I didn't even know Sigma was a thing. I'm not really an alpha because I dont seek power or social status. But I'm not a beta either. I dont shy away from confrontion, but I generally prefer to not interact with other people. I have no trouble getting laid if I want, but outside of a relationship i dont care about it. ISTP master race.

>I didn't even know Lone Wolf status was a thing
Nigger what?

maybe you're just gamma

Gamma males can be summarized as that grouchy complainer in every survival/disaster movie who tries to subvert the leader or the whole group due to spite.

>Vox

Attached: 1511974382245.gif (300x203, 785K)

The sigma shit is literally me and I guess that it's the majority of this place as well. That kinda makes Jow Forums the sigma hangout and explains a lot of things actually, from why does this shithole exist in the first place to why is it so successful and why the anti-mainstream, anti-newfag and negative in general behavior doesn't damage it, it actually benefits it and grows it further as it filters out the "normies" as they're being called here, the alphas and betas, and attracts only those like us

what's wrong with the guy?

This entire concept of hierarchy is top cringe
Thanks for this
t. Omega

btw cia I'd never hurt a fly

Vox is literally a gamma in denial.

>vox day
your own fault for listening to a half spic indian nigger

When women say they want a man that’s “taller than me” they really mean as tall as possible or at least taller than other men.

>if i use greek letters maybe it will sound scientific
this shit on the same level as zodiac signs

I see where you’re coming from but there’s definitely a category between alpha and beta - think Scottie Pippin to Michael Jordan or Robin to Batman - guys who aren’t alpha but are still a “guy’s guy” and not fucking losers.

There is no such thing as a transhierarchical alpha male. Gamma just means you’re invisible to most women.

There aren’t many alpha males around. Donald Trump is an alpha, and his Zionist following are all BETA.

Attached: F042FD54-6410-4E70-B81D-72C38B4E14E2.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other than being a christcuck he is pretty based, operates castalia house which gives a voice to authors rejected by the mainstream

t. coping gamma

All these types are merely animal things, pure emotional based behaviour.

So, worthless for rational thinkers.

The people most eager to take down and dismiss hierarchies are those who are at the bottom of them.

Imagine my shock that a Canadian claims we're all snowflakes.

Sigma master race reporting in

I don't know what I am. I just do my own thing but I tend to be the leader in groups, actually I want to be the leader because most people are usually idiots while I know what to do and how to make sure it gets done, and I don't chase after women because I don't really like anyone. I don't seek attention but I don't mind or even like being the center of attention.

>pure emotional based behaviour
>So, worthless for rational thinkers
>yfw

Attached: e04.png (706x973, 734K)

Proud smegma manlet here.

>Vox Day's socio sexual hierarchy

>Defining yourself by your relationship to women

You all need to KYS

Attached: 1525501048330.jpg (1017x1018, 136K)

>I don't mind or even like
I meant to say, I don't mind it, or actually, I might even enjoy it.

Nope, I literally don't have any connection with the system and I do get laid. Never was interested in being superior to someone and sure as fuck won't ever bow down to anyone.

quite the contrary. Most girls (for example in highschool or college) seemed to be repulsed/agitated by my presence. All knew by name and had a bad idea about me, as an outcast, arrogant, ''trouble-maker'' or ''frustrated'' that wanted to break up the little societal order they set up by talking back to chad all the time he picked on me.
they literally seemed to be outraged that I didn't take it laying down, while chad was getting pussy and attention for standing up to ''the man''

Found the omega

*meant to say all knew me by name

we are talking about attraction and mating
so...

OP's pic is lacking

Alpha: everyone looks to him to solve their problems, he accepts it as it comes with the status
Beta: complies, follows the alpha, gets to fuck too
Delta: works, that's it, pedestalizes women
Gamma: bitter loser who lies to himself and doesn't want ot look like he's trying
Omega: doesn't even care anymore
Lambda: they found the loophole

>The people most eager to take down and dismiss hierarchies are those who are at the bottom of them.
It's the other way around, only someone at the bottom, would look for a ladder to clime up, someone genuinely free does not care to much about status, he just seeks to grow.

On day 3 of nofap and miserable

>alpha in a beta's body
that's a yikes my dude

>someone genuinely free does not care to much about status, he just seeks to grow
>I'm free from status hierarchy circuitry in my brain that's older than trees
Cool story bro.

I wonder what kind of sad people view the world like this?

Cool story faggot

>does not care to much
>I'm free from
Learn to read.

That makes sense.

Interesting, I am reading a lot of ressentiment in these two posts, these two men actually hate other men for nothing constantly obsessing about pussy.

According to the Bible, men should be the head of the house, like Jesus is the head of the Church. Because of the media, society is no longer based on religion and women are trying to become men. As a result, the natural order and balance of society has been disturbed. This is the root of several modern social issues.

Imagine basing your self image around what women think of you.

one of the traits of a gamma
is projecting his own (womanly) traits on others
> this board
coming from an alpha: focus on yourself, not others.

If you ask me these categories are retarded when you apply them to humans. Whatever floats your boat though

I'd never heard of Sigma before but that kind of describes me. I get a lot of women but Im very anti social and dont want to be part of the hierarchy.

imagine knowing how other people saw you

99.9999% of people don’t care about you.

Beta is probably more accurate

that happens to a lot of dudes
them gammas look at you and are so confused
but then they look at alphas and are also confused

cause gammas == woman

>le internet psychoanalyst
I not mentioned nor made any references to people's sexual attractiveness/success/prowess, yet you say
>two men actually hate other men for nothing constantly obsessing about pussy.

How about you shut the fuck up and head back to Facebook?

seeing, and caring, are two different things
they may not care
but they still see

No, he is a sigma because he has a hot wife and a son.
He's a nerdy alpha, which is sigma.

>anti social
Do you even know what that means?

>>Defining yourself by your relationship to women
Kinda this, but not the way said it.

It's about your relationship towards men and whether they look up to you.

do you?

And the moment they stop seeing, they stop caring.

Delta Male seems to fit me. Can say beyond a shadow of a doubt I'll never be able to marry unless I settle for a landwhale or foreign bride and it wouldnt have been the case 60 years ago. Womens rights and careers were a mistake. Like, why would any other woman want to fuck a tradesman? So I can help pay off her college debt for a useless degree shes so proud of?

Chad isn't the enemy either. Only through societal collapse can women be smacked back down and we dismantle their pussy monopoly.

Attached: 1534198695764m.jpg (1024x598, 120K)

There are no omega male school shooters, only plants and kikes going mad.

Reminder that anyone who thinks they are a sigma are automatically an omega

>you can act like the biggest 'beta' ever and you'll still slay pussy if you look like a 6'2 male model
100% this.

I'm a awkward overweight silent autist that exudes a please don't talk to me aura and still get bitches trying to get in my pants because I got a nice face, a lions mane for hair, and am 6'9.

but being the awkward autist I am I go along with it but only give half answers and avoid actually committing to anything until they get fed up.
I want to be a wizard. Not going to sacrifice my wizardry for a 8/10 succubus.

Being this hyper focused of the hierarchy of wolves and applying it to primates proves you are all hopeless gammas

Attached: K.jpg (445x345, 39K)

No, I said I didnt know sigma was a thing. I didnt know there was a term for it on the omega-alpha scale. I only knew it as lone wolf.

Yes.

>he denies the existence of continuity in mammal behaviors and biology

Attached: 1547227729998.jpg (235x214, 9K)

maybe they are gammas in denial?

>tradesman
>societal collapse
Everyone in their non-job jobs today are fucked.

If I'm placed in a social situation with a brash alpha who I don't like it almost always leads to conflict. I never back down and in the end he has no choice but to fuck off and respect me for who I am. I have had some colourful run ins before. The dynamic changes afterwards. In a social group setting it feels like getting a pass to be who you want while others continue to get checked by the alpha.

I take exception to the Gamma not taking on red pill concepts. I’m red pilled af.

That could be it. The big difference in Vox Day's explanation of the social hierarchy is that he splits the 'traditional beta' rank into two groups, beta and delta. In Vox Day's opinion, the 'beta' is a 'sub-alpha'. He is a guy who is succesful enough with women in his own right, but socially clings to an alpha, who protects him and is his friend as long as he doesn't challenge the alpha's status in the group.

He mentions that he doesn't see himself as an alpha, but he might see himself as a beta according to his own definition of the word, which would suddenly make him higher-status than the typical idea of a 'beta male'. But if you listen to his streams, a lot of the time he's complaining about opportunities he failed to capitalize on or people who have wronged him or that he thinks are intellectually inferior to him, so my outside opinion would place him between 'delta' and 'gamma' on his own scale.

GAMMA =/= ALPHA

THEREFORE GAMMA MALE NOT ALPHA MALE

i assume ur with me so far. good.

NOT ALPHA MALE ?

THEN BETA MALE

GAMMA = BETA

qed

Found the gamma. You can be anti social but still get women, user.

Vox Day's sociosexual hierarchy isn't about how you relate to women at all. It's about how you relate to other men. According to him, it goes something like this.

>The alpha is at the top because he is a natural leader
>Betas are not the bulk of the male population, but the inner circle of the alpha, who he protects and leads as long as they don't challenge him openly
>Deltas are the bulk of the male population: just regular guys, not too attractive, not too interesting, have a few friends who are usually also deltas but sometimes betas
>Gammas are the 'intellectual underclass', below average looking, socially awkward guys who seethe because they believe they should be the alphas/betas, they always start shit
>Omegas are the ones who have totally given up on life