Meanwhile in The Elder Scrolls Jow Forums

Meanwhile in The Elder Scrolls Jow Forums ...

Attached: The-Elder-Scrolls-big-map.jpg (840x606, 310K)

FUCK N'WAHS AND FUCK THE EMPIRE

nigger elves need to get out of windhelm. can't believe the jarl lets them stay here

Ooga booga go back to Yokuda, Redguards

Attached: morrowind tv.jpg (698x482, 232K)

SHUT IT DOWN!

>be briton
>go outside
>redguards are hitting on your wife
>start to complain
>they grab her and adrenaline rush away
>redguard stabs you
>TFW Brit

Attached: UKlongterm.jpg (936x564, 123K)

You n'wah!

Attached: you n'wah.jpg (1112x1620, 737K)

Fuck Mephala

Attached: 1522048364780.png (1200x801, 537K)

Fuck you Thalmor shill you are taking our gods away promoting degeneracy and want to Genocide our race and flood Skyrim with long eared faggots Fuck the Empire they are all taking money from the Thalmor lobby we must accelerate its collapse.

No YOU are the Thalmor shill you are litteraly being funded by the fucking Thalmor trying to balkanized the empire and create a fuxking civil war while the long eared faggote will strike us in the back

leyawiin is for the IMPERIALS, not for those filthy cats or lizards

Attached: LeyawiinSeal.png (149x219, 53K)

Never forget the deaths of 6,000,000 Dwemer

>Cuckdiil alters crime statistics and makes it illegal to critizes Bosmer
Cyrodiil
YES

Dwemer were never proven dead you n'wah

Fucking cannibal forrest niggers.

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS!
THE EMPIRE IS UNDEMOCRATIC
SKYREXIT

Attached: Boris Stormcloak.jpg (514x795, 79K)

Altmer have
>pioneered magic as we know it
>descended from a race of gods
>flown through Aetherius in sunbirds
>brought the Empire to its knees
What have YOUR races done?

Saved the whole world from Oblivion.

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong, he was the only true friend of Nerevar. The Tribunal is a bunch of petty traitors and Vivec is a lying tranny.
Change my mind

Attached: the song of my people.jpg (770x954, 260K)

Skooma is the key to enlightenment, it will take you to another dimension where you can meet the Dwemer.

Attached: 1549470256802.jpg (636x750, 449K)

What would happen if you mixed skooma and hist sap?

Nords aren't actually white. They literally crossbred with Argonians 5,000 years ago. Imperials have the purest human genes in Skyrim.

SHOULDN’T HAVE COME HERE NWAH

Attached: E76E7E42-143E-466D-A372-34F16A3A7C3B.jpg (596x600, 47K)

okay M'iaq

REEEEE SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS
why the FUCK is ulfric """"stormcuck""" letting these filthy fucking ashskins stay in our city? all they do is sit in the slums and commit crime while the local nords have to deal with that shit

Attached: Dunmer.jpg (640x435, 34K)

Imperials made the Greatest human civilization in the world while Nordniggers are still living in straw huts!

Fuck you mudnigger! We wuz litteraly Kangz Tiber Septim wuz a fucking Nord the Thalmor want to cover it up!

kek

Stay mad snownigger
Feels good to live on Alinor, far away from greyskins

Dark elfs are the chosen people. Praise Twice Vehk. We are meant to transcend and be amaranth. Almsivi did nothing wrong. And new fags who hhave only played skyrim can gtfo.

Attached: Nwahs.jpg (500x383, 71K)

Can Jow Forums give any evidence that the Thalmor run the Empire? No obviously they can’t, fuck off anti-elf stormcloaks.

Also yes, I am pleased with the (((imperial))) decision to ban the worship of Talos, he is imperialistic and held anti-elf views

Attached: AD45EE35-496E-4DC1-9E93-833E7627578C.png (211x238, 10K)

GAS THE ELVES RACEWAR NOW

You shouldn't say the 'N'wah. It's offensive to outlanders.

y'all wanna buy my mix tape, dawgurh?

Attached: skooma-dealer.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

56% white Mutt goblin Orc says:
We wuz high elves, Nords & Snow Elves,
Imperials & bretons are not whites.
Nords are cucks who love Hammerfell sand niggers.

Attached: mutt says.png (696x602, 322K)

Jarl Ulfric said he would build a wall to keep the ash niggers out but where is it?
He's been high king for 4 years now.
I tried to tell all of you he's own by the (((Thalmor)))

Fight me man to cat, bitch. I've been micro dosing skooma for 5 years now and I'll tear your head off.

Ulfric is and Aldemeri plant, Stormfags on suicide watch!

King of Wayrest, more like king of GAYrest
amirite?

Attached: Lich camping out.jpg (640x480, 228K)

Someone explain why the dark niggers are jews not high niggers? I was pretty sure them shutting down the worship of talos was symbolic of them shutting down worship of Jesus.

Outlander.

it's the fucking BOSMERS.

Take it to /v/, fetcher. Off-topic slide like this is not of Resdayn. It is Imperial and probably not even made by Mer at all. Keening and Sunder, not Khajiit and Slide, okay? Fuck off.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Jarl Ulfric is based and redpilled and so is our greatest ally the (((aldmeri dominion))) fuck off backgo Skyrim stormcloak shill

Talos is snowmuhammed, nords are chimping out over Altmer trying to show them the path to having some semblance of civilization

I hate those god damn rep...argonian bastards, one of their maidsssss ssssseducced me and stole my wallet.

make all the hate laws you want, I will hate them openly

Jarl of Windhelm still not able to handle onholding knife crime epedemic

Attached: 2012-08-20_00016.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

>What have YOUR races done?

Single-handedly reduced the amount of skooma in the Empire, saving countless non-khajiit lives.

Attached: Khajiit.png (600x1000, 751K)

When was the Empire ever great? When the Blades were putting skooma and moon sugar on the streets in khajiit communities?

imperials are still best. The most civil, organized human race, so the ultimate choice i bet for most of Jow Forums

fucking khajiit caravan peddler accosted me today on my way out of Skingrad
tried to sell me some troll fat and I told him to get lost then he tried to sell me some skooma
Why the fuck is this allowed? The Count should do something about it but literally no one ever sees the bastard

legalize skooma

Attached: Marijuana.jpg (2048x1459, 507K)

Attached: 1551464886113.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

Your capital city was built by Ayleids, an offshoot of Altmer. Every other city in Cyrodiil is primitive architecture typical of Man, and doesn't hold a candle to even the dullest of Altmer cities.

i can't watch sports anymore bros all the best arena fighters are fucking orcs and redguards why can't I watch some Imperials fighting for a change I bet the fucking Thalmor are behind this they want the orcs to fuck our women too I bet

Fuck You imperial manlet! Orcs are the most physically fit race who are the best at sports and fighting! Hail Agronac Gro Malog Champion of the arena

Khajit Skooma Dealer cartels

Attached: Skooma Dealer.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

talos was a redguard n shiet, yall niggas need to get woke

Just released my power level in white run

>Be me
>Nord
>workplace is filled with argonians and elves
>We get a briefing on the dangers of racial stereotyping in the work place
>Boss is literally a fucking Thalmor agent
>Boss starts talking about how we should refrain from worshipping Talos as it upsets the Altmer community
>can’t take it anymore, personally worship Talos with my family
>stand up
>FUS RO DAH
>Boss is fucking dead on the ground
>my colleagues stare at me in shock

ops * wrong image

Attached: Lil Pump.jpg (344x344, 30K)

The Red Year was an inside job.
I can't name names, but I have sources in the Blades that can confirm! Azura was ultimately responsible for the deaths/disappearance of the Tribunal, the subsequent crash of the ministry of Truth, and the eruption of Vvardenfell's volcano! It's in the literature, people! I've got the Progress of Truth right here!!
I'm telling ya, this inter-dimensional she-devil is trying to control us with Stockholm syndrome!! And I'm sick and tired of Sheogorath followers putting skooma in the water to turn the guars gay!!

Attached: 1503052652017.jpg (506x375, 177K)

I like how the Thalmor secretly conspired to flood Skyrim with non-Nords and then a REDGUARD named them and said they had too much influence, it’s clearly obvious Ulfric is a Thalmor shill

altmer are faggy elvish bugmen just like all other elven races, imperials will cuck them again in the next game

Cope harder, nigger elf

Attached: 1529900581328.png (901x843, 440K)

nord women are trash, they only care about being "empowered" and fucking redguards. dunmer girls love nord men and are much more traditional amd submissive. also they age much better, they live lile 500 years so she wont start getting wrinkles until like 300 years after your death.

Attached: dunmer_by_lytayvea_d8taell-pre.jpg (800x1000, 48K)

Guys, these conspiracies about a ruling summerset class running the entire empire behind the scenes is fucking insane and really racist. There was a war, now there's peace.

Shor's bones, you guys act like 6,000,000 High Elves didn't die to the Numidium's racist purge.

SAGE, go back to Summerset Thalmor shill

So I fell for the Mage's College meme. My professors are completely brainwashed elf-lover cucks and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

>religious fanaticism and messianism
>xenophobia and hate for foreigners
>terrorist-like methods and hate for the empire.
>Gangs and criminality.
>Nomadic traditional way of life

Dunmer aren't asians, they're sandnigs.

Tamriel is a diverse and inclusive place for everyone, now. The Empire's primitive and backwards faith is gone, and that's a good thing!

you sure about that? they got pretty Asian looking architecture and armor

There were Asian equivalents in TES, the Akaviri. They died out a while ago.

Almost had it, but Dunmer are Hindus. Right down to the reincarnated messiah gimmick.
Even their names and naming schemes are taken from Poo in Loo land.

Attached: Stand up. There you go. You were reading this in my voice..jpg (960x960, 191K)

>basically map of Russia and some of europe

A DRAGON JUST FLEW OVER MY BACKYARD ITS HAPPENING

THESE WHON HAS TRIED SO MANY TIMES! By my claws I wish I could forget

YUH AH, GOOCI GANG, GOOCI GANG, GOOCI GANG, RUNNIN UP CEKS WIT NO LIMMITS (LIMMITS!) I FUKED A BICH I FOGOT HE NAYME, I CANT BUY NO MAN NO WATA RANG.

BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE CYRODIIL PAY FOR IT

Learn the difference, it could save your life

Attached: altmer.png (1800x876, 2.41M)

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Attached: talos rules.jpg (1366x768, 279K)

When will you N*rdoids realize that you’re the inferior race?

REDGUARDS can run faster, fight better, and craft weapons better than you N*rdoids

One day we will take back the land you stole from us, N*rdoids

DWEMER SUPREMACY!

>have four physical gods
>still get conquered by imperials
why can't elves ever do anything right

No, not even remotely.

>tiber septim
>imperial who created an imperial empire
>nords think he's one of them
>literally call him "talos of atmora"
WE

(((((((Fellow Elfperson))))))))

Attached: le happy thalmor.png (527x594, 18K)

Attached: Typical Amerimutt.jpg (900x600, 145K)

>Mutt doesnt know a map outside of muttmerica

fuck off thalmor shill

Dwemer denier neo imperial bigot

Is there any untamed patch with a populace waiting to be enslaved?

Redguarded.com
Hos ih feels ivryboys kant cumpare

Who is the best daedric prince and why is it Clavicus Vile?

Attached: DD42A48A-9749-42AD-BEE0-E50DDEC25EF5.jpg (997x3507, 425K)

LET. THEM. IN.

Attached: 1406634593828.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Attached: 21415053_461148294285243_3967917824385722965_o.jpg (1500x1235, 94K)

>Be Ysgramor
>Sail to Skyrim from frozen ass wasteland
>Find peaceful society of elves, basically the only elves who are not assholes.
>Not on my sundial.jpeg
>Mercilessly slaughter every man, woman, and child
>My irrational hatred of snow elves knows no bounds.
>Genocide their entire people, remainder go to the Dwarves to ask for help, get enslaved instead.
>Millennia later hailed as a hero for butchering innocent people.

>Ra'Virr knows why you are here. You want to buy Ra'Virr's famous Daedric weapons.
>pulls out chitin weapons
>What? You say these are not Daedric weapons? No, you are right, but Ra'Virr is no liar. When you wish it, Ra'Virr's Fiend, Demon, and Devil weapons will be as sharp as fine Daedric and as light as a netch air sac. The magic lasts a short time, but long enough to punch through the toughest armor. Ra'Virr buys them direct from the Telvanni. You'll not find any cheaper in all Balmora.

Attached: 20110425214248!MW-npc-Ra'Virr.jpg (717x522, 67K)

Attached: yiV33K4.jpg (2518x1229, 721K)

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

life's good here in Akavir. We might be surrounded by Tsaesci, but we're still here

algerian are so low spec they play Morrowind in 2019 on their pentium II