What do we really know about the Pope?

Attached: 63453464.jpg (300x421, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To5mrWmoLnM&t
spiegel.de/panorama/margot-kaessmann-terroristen-mit-beten-und-liebe-begegnen-a-1084280.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that he's based and redpilled

Sexual predator

hmmmm
proof?

>he thinks the pope exists
Holy fuck.

Attached: 1527475028161.jpg (646x687, 69K)

>be britbong
>have a female pope

Attached: 1537903277400.jpg (1280x960, 247K)

jp2gmd

JP2GMD

Oparci I czerwonopigułkowani

youtube.com/watch?v=To5mrWmoLnM&t

jan paweu dwa bochater naroduw

he has a silly hat and he doesn't afraid of anything

He's a Satanist.

Attached: mkfn943hGj1qc9pino1_500.jpg (482x585, 60K)

jp2 is in hell. He was an atheist and communist who was shilling for muslims and globalists, he is one of the reasons we the world looks like it looks today

Top bait retard

Thought poles love JP2. But according to the current pope hell doesn't exist, so he can't be in there. Current one seems to be quite the cuck, I feel sorry for catholics. Ratzinger at least dared to call out musels.

all popes are in hell. jp2 in addition was also a pedophile

you see, poland is divided between elderly 70 year old women having 3 JP2 calendars in their house, and internet millenials making fun of him for being a dumbfuck degenerate pedophile currently burning in hell for raping multiple children and sending them to the vatican so that the cardinals can have some fun too

francis is in denial that hell doesnt exist, but satan will get him anyway

Ah ok. Didn't know about that.
Church is protestant here, I guess they all go to super-hell. Pic related.

Attached: kaese.jpg (1024x527, 68K)

translation?
i assume it means #NotAllMuslims

She said basically "We need to fight terrorism with love"

Ratspräsidentin = Boss of the Protestant church in Germany. Also drunk driver.

That's actually pretty Christian-like, moreso than the "God, honour, fatherland" folks we got here. The whole "other cheek" thing.

Well that's a bit less.

He was a pedophile.

Okay here's the actual quote:
spiegel.de/panorama/margot-kaessmann-terroristen-mit-beten-und-liebe-begegnen-a-1084280.html
>"Jesus left a clear challenge: Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! For terrorists, who think they can kill in the name of god, it is the greatest provocation. We should try to face them with prayers and love!"
She goes on and says Gandhi, ML King, Aung San Suu Kyi were the greatest people in history, not Hitler, Stalin and co.

The problem is, that's just the most cucked thing to say. Radical Muslims are keking so hard at this. They relish in the idea of spreading violently.
The people she names were up against pretty civilized people (Anglos, SE Asians) when compared to them. Imagine Ghandi "peacefully resisting" the Nazis. Besides, Jesus said pretty violent things too when it was about defending the faith, but the cherry-pick the hippie parts.

Old School christians were different, man.

Attached: crusader-knight_00317459-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 151K)

wew, that is more cucked than catholics, and I thought our church was bad.

I looked up that EKD, all protestant churches are governed under the EKD in Germany.
That's kind of totalitarian. Why would different protestants join the same organization when they don't believe in the same thing?

It's basically the "mainstream" protestant church, there are also smaller Baptists and "Freikirchen" groups that are organized differently, but I don't know much about them what's going on in them. Reformation was a mistake. The thing about the big churches in Germany (EKD, Catholic) is that they are "Gebietskörperschaften" or "Parafiscus". That means they are basically semi-autonomous entities within the state that can collect they own income directly from citizens (this case, church members).
Basically on par with a state-owned telecommunication company, or public insurance company that collects their own fees.
Yet separation of church and state is a thing somehow; you cannot wear religious symbols in school for example (except bavaria, they're so catholic they're basically poles).
Some groups are already lobbying against it, because, wearing a hijjab in school is "empowering" for women, and not being able to in school is "discrimination". No fucking sign of solidarity with women in Iran who get punished for refusing to wear it, of course.

panowie zycie jest przejebane ja juz nie mam sily zyc kurwa mam wyjebane na te zycie kurwa zjabelaem sie mam wyjebane kurwa na wszystko ty wszystko mnie wkurwia juz bedzie magik bedzie magik podjerzewam ze bedzie magik za 2 lata ale za nim kiedys skocze z okna kiedys to powiem do mamy zeby sie nie martwial bo niech zrobi to samo co ja bo to zycie nie ma sensu dzieki wariacie trzymaj sie tam zeby mama cie nie wyjebala z domu znajdz tam jakas prace bo mimo ze tam za 2 tysiace czy ile ale wiesz no trzeba kurwa bo to jest przymus bo stara wypierdoli z chalupy sluchaj chodzilem na wozki widlowe do pracy tamtego roku w wakacje zarobilem w miesiac za 193 godziny pracy zarobilem 1820 ale to i tak sie nie oplacalo zrobil bym kurwa napad na bank panowie robimy napad na bank wyejbane w te zycie robimy kurwa napad na bank wspieram was w zyciu a koles do mnie w tibi pisze bedzie ci matke ruchal takie jest zycie obys nie poweidzial i tak beda ci matke ruchac zajebalem sie kurwa panowie nie mam sily odpisywac wam na tibii kurwa dobrze ze w tej tibii jest opcja ignore bo by byla katastfoa czlowiek by mogl sie wieszac na line kurwa panowie trzymajcie fason bo zginiecie w zyciu trzeba trzymac fason bo mozna kurwa wyjecahc poza bande szybko albo kurwa opierdolisz bank albo cos rozjebiesz to kruwa wtedy zarobisz albo zosatniesz pieosenkarzem albo aktorem to kurwa wtedy zarobisz albo zostaniesz znana prostytutka z brazzersa wtedy tez zarobisz ale jak bedziesz na czysto pracowal jak szary normalny czlowiek to ty jedynie kutasa do dupy dostaniesz zapmaietaj te slowa jedynie kurwa mozesz miec motywacje czemu masz pracowac normalnie jak zwykly szary czlowiek zeby utrzymac rodzine idzeci ktore masz kazdy robi co moze zeby sie kurwa tylko odstresowac i zapomniec o problemach ale ludzia sie juz kurwa we lbach popierdolilo od tego zycia kurewskiego za male pieniadze ja pije kurwa co pije wiesz ja pije zeby
zapomniec

>kurva
That's sad, user.

he likes pizza

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 67K)

That he fucks little boys while simultaneity telling people not to be gay so the average 4channeler except worse because he actually get's laid instead of fapping to cartoons. Anyway Catholicism is a lost cause, everyone in the Vatican needs to be burned at the stake for being crypto Jews and hypocrites for advocating for open borders while hiding behind literal castle walls with a mercenary army as personal guards.

Luther wise right about everything.

Attached: Crusader Modern Knight.jpg (1440x1463, 1.36M)