How is the year 2019 going for you, so far? Are you improving from your circumstances last year...

How is the year 2019 going for you, so far? Are you improving from your circumstances last year, or are you thinking that you are making more mistakes or otherwise getting into worse situations? Is anybody else comfy with how things are going?

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

Attached: maxresdefault-13.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
youtube.com/watch?v=WWodxp7wDcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill posting

Attached: ixSdAMb_d.jpg (501x504, 45K)

i was doing ok until i saw these pictures

Attached: 1538880434109.jpg (500x449, 64K)

What's so shill? I'm just trying to break the ice with funny videos of a guy making silly faces.
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

youtube.com/watch?v=WWodxp7wDcY

Attached: 1533686137098.jpg (1000x679, 136K)

S o y boys kikes and serbs all in bc glasses and neckbeareded

Attached: germ-prop-g-nd-ll-serbs-must-die.jpg (475x604, 106K)

I’m doing fine. It’s been a painful 5 years since I did my first day of Retribution and dying a Virgin, but now I’m back and ready for my second day.

Attached: 11336717-9A8F-450D-BED3-F5FA74C8C831.jpg (282x179, 5K)

lol this is funny

Based

its getting worse
i fucked it up in pretty much every possible way

>some people complain about the guns
>best korea are fucking libtards
its all over

Started the year off on January 1st by having a check engine light pop up on my car...that's a $300 bill. On the way to pick up my car/eat dinner, my 83 year old dad tripped on stair and busted open his nose. That's not one, but TWO trips to the emergency room (that nite, and he nearly fainted from dehydration/blood loss the next day.) About a week later....the sump pump in my basement failed, and I woke up to three inches of water in my finished basement. Got a $5000 check from insurance, but it was $3000 just to get the water pumped out and the carpet and padding removed. Now I'm moving a fuckload of furniture and crap from room to room trying to get the floor redone. Picked up a nice ear/nose/throat infection that cost me a week of life, too.

2019 is kicking my ass so far.

Oh, forgot about the $150 snowblower repair, and the $200 to get a plugged sewer drain snaked, too.

Seriously, 2019 can suck my balls.

Sorry to hear user but look at the brighter side,at least you have insurance

Attached: Karen is the smug.png (600x375, 148K)

It was actually made by a British """person""" as satire .

Attached: 1533520231408.png (1912x1696, 143K)

he did a pretty good job, I remember this shit appearing on the news back in the day

A lot of news from north korea is fake news because the reporters can just make things up and it will get clicks,

Attached: Epic story.png (448x1054, 38K)

*A lot of news about
But I guess it works either way

We can all improve our ways, to be more disciplined and diligent, although it may not seem easy.

I keep Chris-Channing my money up the wall so my sitting room has no sofa nearly a year after moving in.

Oh, now that you have identified the problem, I think it would be good to write it down, and just be careful with the economics.

good but stressful

He's really funny! Nice nines, buddy!