You ever think that the universe is perhaps just the book of some author...

You ever think that the universe is perhaps just the book of some author, and that our actions are determined by one person and are set in stone, or rather, written in ink? What are your thoughts on such a theory?

Attached: 2422FBFB-8477-4E8E-BC31-BB21B2321D62.gif (1200x1200, 216K)

Rubbish
hail the eternal dao

>PD
Blessed ID
Also, interesting. I suppose that gods and other deity’s are fake according to my theory. Do you think people worship the author that made the universe?

Sounds stupid. Predestination and fatalism is cringe

Attached: 66737B2C-8F41-48A4-9D32-FB74C4B36C76.jpg (800x450, 86K)

i think its set in stone I'll get a boipussy id in this thread

>Predestination
its called determinism, you literal retard

Yes, but why? Do you think the author made it so that people think it’s cringe, just throw other off?

Afraid not, go back to where you belong

same difference
I don’t know it probably does not even exist

Attached: 28790EF3-9215-4C77-954F-D62FD0BABD6C.jpg (939x1000, 236K)

Yes, but I don’t really suppose there is a way to prove that free will exists. If you did something completely out of the ordinary, then the metaphorical stone could have said you would have done so.

I don't really watch hentai. Its kinda boring tbdesu.

There’s no real way to disprove it either which makes the concept in of itself confusing. I choose to believe in it because it makes me feel better about my actions and not feel like I’m simply submitting to fate

Attached: 79104869-1F03-4B63-888E-FEABAE233CB9.jpg (1536x2112, 287K)

what's the point of making the already ancient idea of predetermination more specific and less viable

if thats the case i sure wish they'd write a fucking better story

I suppose that wether or not you believe in it, life goes on. The universe, not matter how fake or real it maybe, is still our universe.

To cause a discussion, and I believe it’s working
Yes. At least whoever wrote this story made a beautiful world.

Universe gay wish it would like reverse gravity every once and a while to keep things interesting

Attached: 53674D13-A875-405F-89BE-8AB5743F23C6.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

I suppose our author likes rules. He must not be that fun at parties.

there's no way to disprove the existence of cupcakes on neptune either. does that make the possibility any more confusing? believe it or don't, but never ascribe the reason for believing something that is merely unfalsifiable to any kind of logic. know that you are only believing it for some sort of emotional gain. everyone believes in some sort of thing like this, the only variance is how much mental gymnastics they do to sustain their suspension of disbelief

no

>yes
It's stupid.

Attached: 1552198834072.jpg (689x997, 241K)

T. npc

I would call him a faggot

reply or mom die

Attached: doompaul.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Yes, but why? Do you think the author made it so that people think it’s cringe, just throw other off?
he's would literally be writing the thoughts about himself inside of your head right now. He wouldn't need to throw people off because he has complete control of out body and mind

you can live in a non deterministic universe and also not have free will

Ancient Lovecraft cult

Sans Undertalism

Attached: 88adde3bc41e4c8fd64cf65d92d782fd.jpg?e=1552291387&m=WdvCMSv7-8VGStpCGMp2Fg.jpg (1280x906, 373K)

Sans is the most powerful boss

>just the book of some author
What a shit, half-conception of determinism. Did you come here to pretend you're smart, because you expect no one to be at all familiar with the few thousand years of philosophical consideration that came before your vapid utterance?

PD means fag in french
Actually

>What are your thoughts on such a theory?

You're suffering from mild delusion.

You should definitely see a doctor. (psychiatrist)