Why is Honk Kong and Taiwan so culturally different than mainland?

Why is Honk Kong and Taiwan so culturally different than mainland?

Mainlanders have no personality, no manners, and are disgusting.

Attached: 1551689812884.png (500x432, 263K)

Insects gonna insect no point in trying to differentiate just smoosh

Honk

Massive exposure to western ideologies and world trade. Are you dumb?

because you are the jew of china. and you are filthy and deplorable.

this t b h
i don't get what it is with microcountries and their obsessive inferiority complex towards their neighbords, ireland/uk, belgium/france, hk/china, canada/usa... start focusing on fixing your life over watching others live their own

So they will turn into morbidly obese and oversexualized druggies soon? How do I profit off the degeneration of asia?

Their culture (and souls) were not completely eroded by communism

a relic of the past. ((cultural revolution)) really messed things up, hopefully things will get better once the boomers die off

Wouldnt consider Taiwan westernized

Because Hong Kong was a British colony, which allowed for cultural admixture.

Because Taiwan was where the capitalist Republic of China government fled to in order to escape the communist People's Republic of China, who under Mao Zedong took the entire mainland and initiated his cultural revolution, stamping out all sense of autonomy and causing all mainland Chinese to meld into the hive mind.

One embraced industrialisation, innovation, and an open lived experience on the world stage, whilst the other cocooned its people from the world and wiped out sparrows only to have all of their crops eaten by insects, and then there was something about sticking pins in the skulls of baby girls.
Can you guess which is which?

Why is honk honk wait what

hk, taiwan= outside influence
mainland chinks- subhuman trash

USA
>stop farming those crops!
Dustbowl happens and grest depression
>abortion is legal!
40 million murdered children and counting

USA is as usual, better at everything including self genocide and constructed famine.

Why do you want the kind of people who abort to have children? They are doing a public service. Killing their own babies is perhaps the greatest contribution to mankind they'll achieve unless they decide to kill themselves.

I don't support baby murder for convenience sake or because "muh bad parents". The ease of abortion absolves women of the responsibility to choose a good mate and behave.

chinks, like shitskins in general, have no soul, no personality, no culture, no humanity. they're automatons, reacting to stimuli to give the illusion of a conscious being.

Buy chainlink

Cause they are taught to lie, cheat, kill and steal to get ahead while loving their government that made it the shithole that it is.

Attached: 1551730163897.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

watch out lads, its the aliens trying to trick us! theres no such thing as honk kong

based imptrash

Spared by the cultural revolution. I've heard people grew up during this time (66-76 I think) are totally rude, lazy and self-entitled cunts nowadays, and they're in charge right now.
Read about it, it's fucked up and very interesting.