Why do muricans have such big fridges...

Why do muricans have such big fridges? Whats the point in hoarding enough food for two weeks when eventually you will have to go buy atleast one thing cause youll run out of it? Like do you not get fresh bread

Attached: Neff-ka3902i20g-open.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

>do you not get fresh bread
No, it surprised me when I lived in Europe how important this is for you guys. We just buy a loaf at the supermarket and use it over the course of a week, or freeze it.

Especially in the midwest, you're a distance from a grocery store at any given time. It's out of necessity that we started like this and now it's simply the culture.

Let me just drive my pickup truck 20 miles to town daily for fresh baked bread.
>MURRITARD WHY U RUIN ENVIRONMENT

Attached: 1515476971236.gif (250x167, 934K)

All goyim should live in high rise concrete cages like progressive people.

Thats not even a big fridge. We also normally have a fullsize deep frezze in the garage.

Can confirm 100%

We do our shopping for the month at a wholesale store like cosco- here you buy the non perishables and processed foods that last awhile. We do bi-weekly shopping at the local grocery store, for fresh produce, meats, milk etc. We stop by the gas station convenience store weekly as needed for one or two items(milk and eggs, a single roll of toilet paper to get by until the next Cosco run).

That's not healthy.

I have 4 white kids, doing my part here NEETbux Europoors.

A lot of Americans live far away from stores and don't want to drive 20 minutes every day just to pick up groceries.

>this flushes the tendies

>Yuropoors will never be able to flush 56 chicken nuggets down their toilets
Why even live?

>Whats the point in hoarding enough food for two weeks
2 weeks? Do you expect us to starve to death? I live 40 minutes away from a store. In addition to our fridge, we have 2 chest freezers. We are not big milk drinkers, and my wife loves making bread.

Cultural difference along with structure of American cities.

If you live in densely populated Europe and live down the street from farmers market and local grocer . It makes more sense to buy ingredients fresh. Local . And around the actual meal .

Supposedly this is much more common in Europe from friends of mine who have lived there.

In north America cities are much more disperse and the mindset is to stock up.

Honestly though a fridge like that picture is deluxe and meant for avid cooks. You have no clue how common chicken teddies and Kraft dinner are for most people around here.

It actually shocks me going to others houses and seeing their fridge only to find some bottled water. Pop. Beer . Maybe some cheese.

Then just piles of frozen food

What are some easy fresh meals that don't spoil so quickly that everyone should know?
t. young German with abusive narcissistic mother that never taught him anything who just moved out.

I've been living on frozen shit for the past few weeks

I feed 6 people at every meal.

I have one of those, but with a single door. Full sized fridge with no freezer (I have a chest freezer in the basement).

It's great. I have whole cheeses, cured meats, quite a few types of home-fermented pickles, tons of stuff in there.

I have some bread dough in there too, just maturing and resting for baking tomorrow.

OP probably has one of those europoor dorm-room sized minifridges.

RENT FREE

t. same
Don't listen to the Leaf. They just make fresh meals by hunting moose all year around.

chad american fridge vs virgin europoor fridge

Attached: 1543156539435.png (1790x873, 590K)

How is saving your bread not healthy?

Commies want people starving. People with food is like a capitol offense.

Why do you not?

Nah, I hit Costco once a week and that's it. Wife and I work a lot, so time for constant trips to the store.

be French
live in apartment the size of a wardobe in a dirty and old as fuck house but it's cool because it's Paris and this is considered prestigious
smoke a cigarette out of window and enjoy the view of the city (another window)
drink the only true French coffee, Nescafe instant on sale just 19.99 euro (because coffee workers went on strike)
you're on strike too
go down and go through a narrow alley to get your tiny moped
drive moped to buy baguette
baguette shop on strike
return home
open the super-energy-saving LG fridge which fits under the table which has 2 shelves to take out some milk
go on Jow Forums
see Americans have big fridge
the psychotic rage penetrates every French bone of your French body

Attached: 1520814865484.png (912x905, 946K)

The only part you left out was getting ran over by a truck, that's like telling a burger story without someone tipping and getting shot.

You forgot that France is on strike because of gas prices. Nowhere to gas up the truck

Maybe the muslims will improvise with electric powered scooters. Jihad can't wait for strikes to end.

scrub and wash 2 to 3 medium potatoes
poke 1 cm deep holes in them every about 3 cm with a fork
microwave for 6-8 minutes @ 800 watts
cut them in halves, salt them, serve with one those single serving store bought kräuterquark things and some kind of protein
pretty boring but it's a nice meal to eat once every week or two and takes like 15 minutes in total to prepare
t. neet

rice and potatoes
carrots keep well, celery is okay
gourds last a long time. I love spaghetti squash
apples and oranges are good
cabbage is very good
peppers are bad

besides that, do you mean 'fresh' as in not pre-packaged, or just fruit/vegetables?