I SUMMON THEE, O' ULTIMATE HORROR OF THE ANCIENT TIMES! COME FORTH AND SHOW THYSELF, O' MONSTER OF Jow Forums...

I SUMMON THEE, O' ULTIMATE HORROR OF THE ANCIENT TIMES! COME FORTH AND SHOW THYSELF, O' MONSTER OF Jow Forums, THE TERROR OF OLDFAGS!

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: 794.png (500x500, 77K)

>implying anoyone is worst on a bad board.

Attached: 1386330658873.png (900x900, 316K)

Shut up! I'm sure it'll be a success this time.

You called?

Attached: file.png (241x250, 140K)

I CAME

Attached: sandro_1.jpg (600x599, 300K)

Yes. Yes! it worked!

I came

Attached: 1530827470078.gif (320x240, 634K)

Attached: drink_47.gif (398x400, 1.92M)

Wut now?

Attached: Pepe_shrug.png (263x191, 11K)

i don't know. Masturbate or something.

No.

Attached: 1549552338173.jpg (750x748, 36K)

i hate you belgium

It's her!

Sorry am late.

Attached: epicness..jpg (563x750, 51K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little summon thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" anime summoning circle, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking summoning ritual. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Summonfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I SUMMON YOU I SUMMON YOU" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

kot

Is it because I make passionate love to your grandmother's anus or what's the reason

I summon this

Attached: RedNovaDragon-HSRD-EN-R-1E.png (310x450, 397K)

The Guardian appears
>Long I have slumbered beneath page 11, your wish is my command.

Attached: 1507257180428.png (500x500, 32K)

I came

Attached: finger_master.gif (237x210, 1022K)