Kot ID is kot

Attached: received_2161427707456905.png (1024x1024, 1008K)

nostalgia kot

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tok.png (249x249, 76K)

Attached: 1551752081292.jpg (960x960, 87K)

appreciate my tok id right now

>pog
>kot

Attached: D91C7903-CE5D-47E1-8464-176455401E5C.jpg (964x613, 173K)

thx

>tok

Attached: 63D56B5D-B8D5-4D31-8A55-D3A99B216A58.jpg (535x462, 66K)

i remember that get

Attached: 2DEA3E45-E3BA-4504-955F-30167F9975C7.png (1969x1043, 1.46M)

Nice kots.

Kot ID get.

Attached: 1551549940433.png (1447x1080, 494K)

Awoo.

Attached: 1551401261879.png (1566x1440, 396K)

Nice tok there.

Good Night and Kot Id get

Attached: kotidget.jpg (800x450, 77K)

k0t

Attached: kot.jpg (1700x1133, 321K)

If you give a kot an ID he'll just ask for more.

kot

Attached: Untitled9.jpg (700x476, 125K)

K 0 T

Attached: F98A1057-C838-4F9D-9162-807DCFF94E45.jpg (715x715, 57K)

finally, a kot ID

Attached: kot happy.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Good get, good night user

Attached: FB_IMG_1551497603954.jpg (432x502, 23K)

Attached: 1543028007803.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

boipussy

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

the greatest NZ poster has returned. Look upon his posts and weep, o ye unworthy

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

KOT ID

replying to you as a lucky charm

you disappoint me

What. A. Spaz.

Attached: 9CE13AF4-D161-4728-95A9-A0E449384677.jpg (1280x957, 655K)

Witnessed.

Attached: A61A892D-EE01-4F10-B8B8-A38CA6107DC4.jpg (1280x957, 1.54M)

You luck ran out a long time ago. sorry

Attached: 9C2FEAA2-62BF-4233-BD7D-73885657FD14.jpg (1280x957, 829K)

Attached: 1F588273-E060-4B88-9EBE-1A2102F63FF0.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I can tell

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

kot

Forever...

kot

kotbot got let out of the asylum?

Forever...

Forever...

kot

Know your ENEMY.
The IMP does not know the ways of Jow Forums.
He nither cares to learn about or respect this board.
The IMP has many forms, take note of who you see bumping imptrash, shunning OC, and claiming superiority of other boards.
The IMP is often a newfag hiding behind the mask of a veteran banterer, but will balk and lash out when confronted with board culture.
The IMP will slink back to his rotten homelands once he finds he has no audience.

He is among us! In your threads, iciting feuds, he lurks anywhere he can. He comes from reddit and Jow Forums with a desire to make Jow Forums his new colony. Kill the pest! Kill the IMP!

Attached: 0f448a299f70164d87ffe2b3f952fee6.jpg (600x472, 29K)

Good. Kill the new fat please

He should be cleaned up soon

Attached: 1551820551700.jpg (541x386, 26K)

Kot

Attached: 1550886816406.jpg (663x538, 57K)

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

lmao ive been doing this since the kot meme first started, I just took a break for the last couple months
if you were in any kot threads in early 2017 then you would have seen me dozens of times, the fact that you werent means you literally came within the last 8 months

Attached: NZ cucks kotfags 1.png (1885x736, 121K)

>he saved pic I made
aww

Attached: NZ cucks kotfags 2.png (509x330, 81K)

Oei ik hoop zo een kot te rollen!

kot once was posted
but now is saved
bliny some kot will eat

kot

But where is your OC, lad?

hehe calm down lole!

i adopted two kittens and i thought they were siblings, but now the smaller boy has grown bigger than the girl and i think he is trying to shag her. what do b? i should have took a pic

I hope I can be kot

Attached: FB_IMG_1552261045480.jpg (720x614, 28K)

trip

>dutch
>kotverdomme

Attached: 0AFD18A7-897F-47F0-B17C-7A1189D78C95.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

kot come

Wow, that's a long-lasting kot thread.

Attached: Longkot.jpg (331x598, 53K)

KOT

KOT GET

KOT

gute Nacht

kadse

kot

Attached: 1551665627886.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

kot

Attached: kat_kot.png (411x412, 216K)

i will now be kot

what going on in this thread?

Attached: chair.gif (350x291, 402K)

Disgusting filth.

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 6K)

kut

Attached: rmLqlUV.jpg (526x567, 72K)

Nice

kot

Attached: 1551356808622.jpg (256x256, 60K)

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...

Forever...