The board has devolved into:

>Gay shitposting
>Another rick thread
>Another copy-pasted ‘happy day’ thread
>Another K-pop thread
>Another faggot Arume thread
>Another wojack thread
>Another Cirno thread

The board has devolved from creating Jow Forums specific content, like leaf girl, Aussie girl, etc. to cancerous gay RP shitposting, trap-posting, older men RPing as ‘cute anime girls xD’, and other shit that could be *easily* be imported to other boards (/lgbt/, /trash/)

It was fun at first, with the original content and actually interesting topics that spanned across differently countries, but now it’s the same cancerous shit every day.

You guys enjoy your board, I’m sure the people who are still here definitely are since they just immigrated from /b/, /lgbt/, and Jow Forums.

Attached: 1537455085498.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10Ht1WEbcoO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is epic

じゃあね

Hey you assholes thought you would all be the next big thing. How does it feel to be s4s with a different name?

Hey you assholes thought you would all be the next big thing. How does it feel to be s4s with a different name?

pretty gud. we can't focus on the past too much because everything before then was cringe

Attached: epic akari.png (1003x1017, 627K)

uncringe Jow Forums >>> cringe Jow Forums

how's it feel barking like a dog as your betters walk past the fence?

I don’t have any problems with a board changing, people come and go, and I get that you have ‘staple’ subjects on every board but it’s kind of ducking absurd at this point - I don’t even post/lurk regularly, maybe once a day, and I could make a comprehensive list of probably every thread that would’ve been posted

It’s not going to “get worse”, it’s just going to become what /b/ is - the same cancerous, unfunny garbage every. single. day.

that's the spirit :)

Attached: Dinosuar.png (640x770, 804K)

WHO
ARE
YOU
QUOTING?
Seriously. Is there something you forgot to link?
Why do you make a thread and you start it quoting somebody? There's nobody to quote yet. You're the only person here. So presumably you would indicate who it is you're quoting, but I see no such indication. Who said those things? I can't believe you're making it up, because if you were you'd at least come up with something interesting to be quoting, right? Are you just such an uninteresting person that the best thing you can come up with for a thread is to start posting unattributed quotes? Fucking sad. It actually boggles the mind knowing that you're so uninteresting and desperate for attention that you'd resort to something like this. I'd wish you the best, but for you I can tell the best is absolutely awful.

all I read was 'woof woof bark'
should add
>whiny complaint thread

Attached: 1489649991382.jpg (470x313, 43K)

in 4.5 mil posts i've been here it didn't change one bit

all I read was 'woof woof bark'
should add
>whiny complaint thread

vocaroo.com/i/s10Ht1WEbcoO

Goodbye, OP. I'm sad to see you go. I hope you find what you're looking for in an imageboard. I know what you mean, but I feel like we are on a tipping point right now. We're fighting for our lives right now. The seeds of life that we buried in the ground all those months ago are getting ready to sprout. We've survived every raid, occupation, and civil war a retarded internet community can have. There's still OC being born. It's slow, but it still comes. Anyways, have a good time wherever you end up. If you do remember us some day, please don't remember these last days.

Attached: Opportunity's_last_photo.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Attached: nope.png (250x250, 70K)

cool
bye

Attached: 1547958519147.gif (489x531, 197K)

trust me , I am a perverted communist .

Attached: (1472).jpg (816x448, 48K)

>no woofs
niggerdog spotted

see

I did woof though

Attached: (761).jpg (768x1024, 288K)

The board has devolved into:

>Gay shitposting
>Another rick thread
>Another copy-pasted ‘happy day’ thread
>Another K-pop thread
>Another faggot Arume thread
>Another wojack thread
>Another Cirno thread

The board has devolved from creating Jow Forums specific content, like leaf girl, Aussie girl, etc. to cancerous gay RP shitposting, trap-posting, older men RPing as ‘cute anime girls xD’, and other shit that could be *easily* be imported to other boards (/lgbt/, /trash/)

It was fun at first, with the original content and actually interesting topics that spanned across differently countries, but now it’s the same cancerous shit every day.

You guys enjoy your board, I’m sure the people who are still here definitely are since they just immigrated from /b/, /lgbt/, and Jow Forums.

you're gonna need to max out your necromancing skills

I've only got 30 exp, just enough for bane of arthropods iv

enchant something else

unbreaking iii on flint n steel very nice now I can go to the nether and not lose the portal

thats dumb

what board is better, though

uwu whats wrong with gayposting OwO

still dumb

really dumb

honest question
everything else is too narrow in it's topic and if it's not it's even worse than Jow Forums

bant bad

Jow Forums bad
internet bad
real life bad

yes

dumb

dumb

kot