Storytime

What is the strangest thing you discovered first hand about a foreign country?

Attached: Mic pic.png (720x720, 32K)

I am american
you expect me to be able to answer this?

Attached: 1550829097958.png (1156x768, 646K)

dude so weird when i found out everyone from europe is stuped, crazy

I once found out that milk cartons are taboo in other countries. like the UK i thonk gets milk in mf bags

I discovered americans are stupid and fat

Slavs will b Slavs

I was in Canada, over 1000 miles from home. My sister randomly met another girl who she had in her class in kindergarden, which that girl moved to Canada during middle of. Thus, I discovered first hand their low population density.

Attached: leaf_duke.png (634x583, 15K)

French peoples walmarts are called carrefour and are equally oversized

In argentina there are carrefours and walmarts

That sounds pretty badass

goddamn I remember going to Carrefour that was like a 2 min walk from my home about twice a week before they closed :(

I went to another country once and it was really weird. Everyone was licking the doorknobs before they used them.

what

Americans lick doorknobs for some wierd reason.

I went out of country and was pretty surprised that other nations don't lick their doorknobs before using them. Imagine that!

During my trip to France I discovered that French people stink and don't wash themselves

Says the american

In third world countries they store water in tanks instead of getting it directly from the city's water source

kys intards

US state laws. For example, it is forbidden to flail a snake around with your pants dropped to your ankles near the White House. Banned Kinder Surprise, peanuts that "may contain peanuts".

russians are bad at maintaining annexed property

Attached: viipuri_venaja_-1200x798.jpg (1200x798, 296K)

You think thats bad. There is a law in my state where you can be arrested for literally doing nothing. really strange to everyone from out of state when they read the "No Loitering" sign.

During my last trip to LA I haven't seen a single white person in 2 weeks.

Cuba is just like America, but with lots and lots of jewelry stores and open bars.

I thought it was stupid that Gooks and chinks hate each other despite the fact that they look nearly identical.

Went on a business trip to California. The company that hosted the visit had recently been bought out by a big tech company. The first thing the new company did after the acquisition was tell its employees, "If you smoke cigarettes, please clean out your desk and vacate the property. You no longer work here, as you are fired."

Nicotine erodes the metals most commonly used in doorknob manufacture.

Roads in France have no crossings, only roundabouts. If they have guard rails, they often are twisted into spaghetti-shaped metal wreckage. Also the drivers there are madmen.
It was very traumatic to experience all of this for the first time as a german driver.

It's just the beginning of the final solution to the smoke question:

Article 1

Marriages between smokers and non-smokers are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent this law.
Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the state prosecutor.

Article 2

Extramarital relations between smokers and non-smokers are forbidden.

Article 3

Smokers may not employ in their households female non-smoking citizens who are under 45 years old.

Article 4

Smokers are forbidden to fly the state or national flag or display state colors.