London culture

Why does every white man in London look like pic related?

Attached: A87CF4D6-6EC5-41AD-A4B6-72C1A8F8840A.jpg (1024x683, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwtSdJaPCSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The deputy leader of the Taliban was a Londoner

Attached: 219FF359-C2EC-4C7D-9282-2BC4E0E8E3A8.jpg (736x889, 109K)

What, they guy in the picture? Or a shitskin Londoner?

Do they? Luckily I've never had to suffer meeting anyone from that rancid cesspit. Southerners are puffs anyway lad.
Fuck the sowf, it's all about the Norf.

youtu.be/HwtSdJaPCSI

HE SAID MY TOWN!
I am a true Norfman now. This is brilliant. And yeah it is pretty grim here desu.

Attached: 1552023841647.jpg (804x802, 85K)

It's a common look throughout the West, and a characteristic look of the 2010s.

Attached: 1.png (415x440, 275K)

Looks like this retarded Amish fella that I saw in Adam's County Ohio. I think he was a liability to the rest of the Amish though, because his job appeared to be nothing more than fetching water.
He would fill the bucket up, not realizing it had sprung a leak in it. In his frenzied attempts to move the water from the faucet to the trough, he was too distracted to notice. He eventually cottoned-on, and his new approach was to simply move faster, rather than get a new bucket.
His body moved in a jerky, unpredictable manner - a lot like a rooster. A large crowd of Amish QTs then pulled-up in their 'steam powered' gyrocopter devices, and simply hovered above the trough, forming a large crowd.
The tension was palpable.
The young Amish QTs began to all hiss simultaneously, followed by an uoroar of laughter when their hissing finally got the better of this rather strange 'rooster' fellow. After his performance, everyone threw wooden Amish coins at him, and started muttering in Old English about how Yankees are good for business. Everyone clapped. He must have been like an attraction or something.
Yeah, America is proper weird. Pecan pie is delicious though.

Leftism and the dominance of effeminising hipsterfag culture. Beards have gone from being manly to a sign of moral weakness in less than five years. They lack even the basic discipline of shaving because their single mother couldn't teach them how to use a razor.

The least you can do is give your beard a trim and tidy up once a day (fuck, even every other day will do).
I had a beard for a couple of years and I was pleased with it but I just had to fuck it off after the sóyboy meme took hold. Fuck you hipster cunts.

Jawlets should kill themselves and stop embarrassing humanity.

Is this pasta ? It should be

Attached: 1547564345121.jpg (1439x1374, 204K)

Nah mate, just a slightly fictionalized account of something that I actually saw. Not totally different from the real thing either desu.

That’s Nigel. He is, infact, the only white man left in London.

Test deficiency

Attached: 4chan_licence_uk.jpg (800x500, 54K)

Reptile genes.

Attached: 46093606-70.jpg (1333x1000, 798K)

how dare you calling that a man.

Luke warm Norman blood.

Kek what the fuck

because brits are what happens after thousands of years of inbreeding

Attached: 1551313902412.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

That’s embarrassing, although I reckon I could pull up something equally funny from American sport ball

Amount of chemicals and estrogen in their water turn those men into goblinoids. Thats my favourite theory.

20 years ago I had a beard it was deeply unfashionable, now everyone wants one.

OP here, I’m not just talking about the beard, the problem glasses and the soft pink roundness of the thing is also highly disgust inducing

Yeah, it must be nice coming from a country with no ugly people.

Attached: Why are Americans so attractive.jpg (1200x660, 143K)

Alcohol, pork, carb consumption.