If you CIA niggers could get NEETs to solve any problem in the world, what would it be and why? what's in it for NEETs?

if you CIA niggers could get NEETs to solve any problem in the world, what would it be and why? what's in it for NEETs?

Attached: 1540113922220.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Fuck you jobless lackies. The only thing we need you for is to test to guillotines on the fema barges

based CIA nigger

you're nothing without us. nothing!!!

You're nothing without NEETs you overpaid desk jocky

bump

This thread is low energy hasbara shilling meant to reinforce the notion that only NEETs involve themselves in public intelligence work. We have your documents. We have their history. We have sentiment maps of your narratives. You're not gonna have a great time.
This well-briefed glownigger speaks the truth.

Attached: 91168.jpg (606x800, 106K)

paranoid faggot I'm an American

they're doing a pretty fucking good job of allowing >them< to consolidate everything, simply through inaction

Attached: 1545899448694.jpg (1500x1500, 132K)

who is allowing them? NEETs? or beta males at Langley?

I don't believe you.

CIA nibbas
red-pill me on the deep state connections with MY LITTLE PONY FREINDSHIP IS MAGIC and the Brony fandom?
It has to be some kind of PsyOp, right?
Is it the Russians?

Americans have a sense of duty and patriotism which would place public intelligence work as one of the highest callings possible in our diminished republic.
There is no way you're this kind of American!
You must be a traitor if you are...probably better you leave that memeflag on.

I'm not qualified for the bureaucracy involved with that

NEETdom is peak comfy. I'm in my blanket right now listening to music. in a few minutes I'm going to take a shower and go get some coffee. I might stay up until around noon, then take a nice little nap and wake up whenever I feel like. maybe I'll do some reading and programming later. or shitpost on Jow Forums

I offered to donate my time to something productive for mankind, but you'd prefer me to watch xvideos later it seems...

Attached: 1518544883993.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Based suicidal NPCs sucking jewish nanopenises.

enjoy user.

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 50K)

> public intelligence
>public
> not qualified for the bureaucracy
user, I know you're retarded but come on.
You have to get organized and just DO. You have to defend this republic. GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED YOU NEET LOSER

ragie wagie

is there any particular technology or math or something you need solved that doesn't really involve me leaving my house? us NEETs are modern day Greek philosophers, you glowies really need to learn to appreciate us for what we are

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 24K)

Attached: 1550436958083.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

I will no longer toil at some desk like a disgusting normie faggot, that is beneath me. been there, done that.

I have transcended wagiedom

Attached: Ascension.jpg (801x573, 76K)

CIA niggers are cheap assholes. They sit in Jow Forums telling me.my idea about attacking substations would never work while they're in Venezuela attacking substations. Fucking niggers.

top kek. we're really just free labor for them if you think about it. they have no appreciation either, that's what hurts the most

I thought about going dark a few times. Not for any real nefarious purposes, but just to stop giving them free ideas.

>us NEETs are modern day Greek philosophers
You're really not. You think you're thinking super hard. Anyone can do that.
We're out there winning and making the good things happen. What the fuck are you accomplishing?
How do you know your view on the world is even real?
Дoвepяй, нo пpoвepяй

Attached: platos-cave.jpg (800x600, 409K)

there's no way you're an American, you type like a foreigner. initially I thought maybe you were accusing me of being a Russian shill, but given your terrible English, methinks you are

>We're out there winning and making the good things happen
who talks like that? not an American

Nigger give us half the budget and see all the shit we get done.

Good bread.

>could get NEETs to solve any problem in the world
NEETS can be liquidators in case of a nuclear disaster.
>what's in it for NEETs?
They get a medal. Saving humanity. Death.

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (600x416, 64K)

>Death
Don't fucking tease me.

Attached: 1524699358397.png (480x466, 139K)