>Poland

How can fake countries like Poland even exist?

Attached: 980x (2).png (980x719, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polandin.com/38582999/reasons-for-deporting-ukrainian-activist-from-poland-revealed
tuwroclaw.com/wiadomosci,pijany-kierowca-chcial-przekupic-policjantow-zaoferowal-im-swoj-samochod,wia5-3283-47256.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Macedonia is now a country, you let this happen

We exist on map only because Soviet Union and USA decided so. First one fell apart, while the latter is falling apart right now, so we might disappear soon again.

Only that a big part of North Macedonians were born in Greek Macedonia and got ousted or left due to WW2 and civil war turmoil

Whereas modern Poland is an allied creation against Germany

Attached: 998px-National_map_of_eastern_provinces_of_German_Reich_based_on_official_census_of_1910.jpg (998x768, 244K)

Britain created Israel and Pakistan too

With Russia looming to its east and Germany nudging it from the west,
it's no wonder the country has played unwilling host to centuries of war games.
but no matter how many times its nosy neighbours try to swallow it, Poland manages to survive intact.

But you also created based Rhodesia

Two empires, German and Russian made a mistake.
And now that mistake called poland is one of Europe's numerous cancers

Attached: Average Day In Rhodesia.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

>Whereas modern Poland is an allied creation against Germany

Modern Poland is a neocolony of Germany serving as its buffer zone. The only reason for which we werent swallowed by it is because Germans still feel dizzy after spending 3 trillion dollar on unification with Eastern Germany and it is more convenient for them to have a slave-country under puppet-management, instead of annexing us.

You keep pissing off Israel, eventually you will have to be stopped

Germany is anti-Israel and pro-Iran. It can change its attitude only under American pressure

More like Rhodesia seceded from Britain and the bongs fucked them over

Russians moved you every time they felt the need to

Attached: Border_changes_in_history_of_Poland.png (900x742, 323K)

Man I cry everyday thinking about them. Why can't we just reestablish Rhodesia?

It is actually good that they moved us west. Now fake nations of Ukrainians and Belarusians must live on bad side of the Ribbentrop-Molotov line, no longer Poles

I feel sorry for Ukrainian in fact

Why do Poles hate them, though?

>"Not-Turkey" calling other countries "fake"

What did he mean by this

>Why do Poles hate them, though?

Old Poles remember how they were killing them during WW2 and were incomparably more brutal and savage than Germans in doing this. Modern Poles are bit overwhelmed by millions of hohols flooding their country.

West side liberal, East side is populist shit. So like the Westerners probably go to work to Merkelistan and just dgaf of politics while the guys on the Ruski side cope with bs 24/7.

That webm is from 1980s South Africa. The Trojan Horse.

>the albanian larper calling anyone fake
Wait, I always thought Ukrainians weren't this kind of people

Ukrainians are wildlings. They are good at killing, stealing and revolting but immanently unable to build a functional state.

Well, Russians have been bullying them for the last 1000 years.

You can't make anything good out of it

Lol

Attached: Kiev01.jpg.w300h444.jpg (300x444, 24K)

Wow, ukrainians are cruel.

Attached: UEOyqzmcfxc.jpg (640x640, 26K)

Wtf man, that's turkey-tier

These are the children of a crazy gypsy, whom she killed in the 30s. But the Poles continue to eat that kind of shit about “they cut the children from the stomachs of pregnant women,” etc.

What you know as "Ukrainians" was born in XVII century during so called Khmelnytsky Uprising. A group of Polish criminals, outcasts and farmers mixed with Crimean Tatars decided to revolt against Polish state by refusing to pay taxes. The uprising was just a mass genocide which they committed mostly against Jews who were used by Polish state as tax collectors and against Polish catholic priests. Symbolic sign of this uprising was executions: they were hanging a Jew, a dog and a catholic priest on the same tree according to their slogan that all these three share the same faith.

What can you expect from a "nation" that was established by criminals on the ground of revolution and genocide?

>FAKE COUNTRIES
>GREEK POSTER
> G R E E K
heccin wannebee italians I tell ya hwat

I bet your ancestors didn't really liked when some turk teached you how to live and how to shit

shut up new kenya

Ayoo nibba just having a talk here
I don't support Russians, Uncle

We dindu nuffin! We wuz good boyz n shit

Attached: 1373539275_05.jpg (297x417, 31K)

> reee you're polak
> reee you're not polak

> they were just gangsters and the dregs of society, not a civil war between Orthodox and Catholics

Attached: 1552344488797.jpg (327x322, 47K)

> civilians die in war

Anyway, lets leave history to historians. Today Ukrainian influence in Poland is just a German tool. Germany uses Ukrainians as fifth column in Poland.

Always surprises me how close Greece is to Iran

Then why does Germany open its labor market for Ukrainians? After all, no one in their right mind would go to work in Poland, instead of Germany.

What is a true country?

ah yeah fairo lad
no harm meant

ooga booga

can't wait for new labour laws in germany so we finally stop to ruin poland

It is not about jobs but about political terrorism :

polandin.com/38582999/reasons-for-deporting-ukrainian-activist-from-poland-revealed

Besides millions of Urinians will never leave Poland anyway because number of jobs in Germany is limited. Even today they can work on Polish permissions in Germany if they manage to find employer there willing to hire them but somehow they dont

We will go to Germany, rob, rape, and sell hard drugs to young children.

Attached: Dr_Evil.jpg (848x440, 52K)

Fuck, you're so pathetic. You have a nationalist ruling party, and you are even unable to deport Ukrainians

Attached: 1446989072260s.jpg (125x123, 4K)

>ukrainian nationalists drive ukrainians to Polish villages to kill women and children with hammers, saws etc. in an africa-tier genocide

Yeah, normal war stuff, nothing to see here.

>PiS
>a nationalist ruling party
>my hohol media told me

delusional

might as well call tories bible thumpers

> hammers, saws, laser weapons
Why do people in all these photos look as if they were shot / bayonetted?

Well, judging by the way they like to stick their nose in the history of the neighboring state, they are nationalists.

How long until that Polish autist comes in and rants about "Krautniggers"?

based, cossack blood in my veins tells me we must shit in the feeding hand

Fuck krautniggers

Pooland

The brain of Putin Alexander Dugin might be right when he says that the only way to solve Ukranian problem is genocide

We do not need Russian gas, we are warmed by the Polish butthurt.

Attached: Без названия (4).jpg (224x224, 6K)

I love Polish women and Polish women love me.

btw, women are really beautiful. mixing with the Germans was beneficial for them.

that image is literally 12 years old, lol

Meanwhile illegal Polish brothels run on Ukrainian pussy

>illegal
>thinks he's not africa

I am not anti-Ukrainian. I even ate a hot-dog in a hot-dog street stand operated by Ukrainian woman yesterday.

Papists were trying to enforce catholicism and it's fearmongering cucked teachings with Dante tier fire and brimstone garbage for centuries on Orthodox people, including by force. So you aren't squeaky clean either.

Brothels are banned by law in Poland, you cant establish them. So they all are hidden from police and illegal

How do you know that this stand was not an illegal brothel?

>Polish reading comprehension

>Polish women sleep with us for free
>you have to pay to fuck a Ukrainian woman
Makes sense.

Dear, this will be a shock for you, but your police are well aware of their existence. They just get the money, and they don’t touch the brothels. Corruption level of Africa and Ukraine.

Attached: 5A3FDD25-93BB-40AF-A970-7BC892277361.png (2500x2000, 1.87M)

>How do you know that this stand was not an illegal brothel?

Because the sausage was inserted into the hot-dog bun instead of her ass

Attached: 90DFEA1C-FF88-4DAA-9AD4-510595B408DE.png (647x909, 151K)

It is always funny to read news about Ukrainian drivers ending up in arrest after they try to bribe Polish policemen because they think that they are still in Urine. Such news appear everyday.

Polish women have no choice. How can you choose a pitiful poole instead of a BIG UKRAINIAN BVLL? And what to choose from, if the best Poles left for more developed countries?

Attached: 0_7f51e_e46285f0_L_1.jpg (450x581, 34K)

> if the best Poles left for more developed countries?

Including all criminals and homeless.

Yeah, lets give another billion euro of unrecoverable "loan" to sweet Urinian oligarchs and see how they ban our meat export, refuse to cooperate in Volhynia exhumations and revive banderism claiming that eastern lands of Poland belong to Ukraine. Because Russia must stirr shit between nations with using propaganda and paid actions according to 'divide and rule' technique.

It's one thing when you can lose your job and go to jail for $ 10, another thing when you are offered several thousand dollars a month.

News from few days ago : "Drunk Ukrainan driver tried to bribe Polish policemen with offering them his own car as a bribe"

tuwroclaw.com/wiadomosci,pijany-kierowca-chcial-przekupic-policjantow-zaoferowal-im-swoj-samochod,wia5-3283-47256.html

>Polish reading comprehension

>for $ 10

Thats what you can bribe a cop in Urine with? In Poland you would need to add at least three 0s to it without guarantee of success at all.

I do not know this is a random number.

average yearly wage in Poland is just under $10,000 euros, you're full of shit

> Ukrainian nationalists committed war crimes
> SHAME
> Polish nationalists commit war crimes
> this is normal, we can
I always knew that nationalism is an ideology of backward autists.

This has probably zero relevance to this thread... But can someone translate this for me:
Wolność kocham i rozumiem. Wolności oddać nie umiem

I love freedom and will not give it up

Thanks senpai, you're a star.

There's nothing fake about the blue part you stupid turkoid

So just like literally every cunt in Europe.

NP.

>will not give it up
*can't give it up

Attached: 1548801035765.jpg (500x340, 62K)

Nice

China, Japan, Korea, Ethiopia, Greece and Iran. Despite all of them were occupied or fragmented at some points of their history they still posses at least limited linguistic continuity a sense of unified identity ever since their arised from primitive tribes largely native to their homeland.

Why are you so obessed about Poles, you unibrow middle eastern subhuman?

They hate also Japanese

Attached: up.png (894x233, 30K)

Because I hate pretendious land thieves, fake prussia

Return Turkish land to Turkey then, wannabe Byzantine roach.

SEETHING pooland haha kurwa cyka blyet

Attached: 1200px-PKP1952-53 (1).jpg (1200x1267, 426K)

Seek mental help asap.

OP is an albanian who made a dox post and will be banned.

you are garbage people though
you must learn your place