Sometimes i get tired of making meta threads but the board is still shit so i feel an obligation to

sometimes i get tired of making meta threads but the board is still shit so i feel an obligation to
the past hour, over FIVE exceedingly bad threads have made their way through my filters. this is unacceptable and i can only imagine how hellish the board actually is without rose-tinted goggles.
i declare this thread a safe haven from bad posts. feel free to participate, but if you post something bad i'll in turn call you dumb.

Attached: color_study_2_by_mindofor-dcexeqp.jpg (1857x2987, 1.37M)

participating

dUg id get

dUg

Ay dug

Attached: ayylmao.gif (108x160, 763K)

Retarded furfaggot

i post in the le thread

Attached: IMG_20190228_105232_1.jpg (1000x1378, 215K)

Based furfriend

Funny way of saying based

okay

dumb rude incorrect assertion poster

Hot ID

>the past hour, over FIVE exceedingly bad threads have made their way through my filters
do you want someone to feel sorry for you or something?

Attached: 32.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

dumb dumb wojackposter

niggers and abbos arnt human

dumb racist

DIE YOU FUCKING TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS OF 1989 NIGGER DIE YOU FUCKING CHINK CHANG CHONG AN*ME FURFAGGOT CUMSCUMMING CHINESE FAGGOT FUCK YOU FOR BEING A WANNABE ANGLO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU ARE UNBASED AND CRINGE A FAGGOT FOR TRYING TO BE AN ANGLO FUCKING CRINGE DIE NIGGER

dumb fake outrage all caps spamming autist

FUCK YOUUUUUU EVERYTHING I SAY IS SERIOUS BUSSINESS AND TRUE WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS HATRED THAT WOULD MAKE ME WANT TO IMPALE YOU I WANT YOU TO DIE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU ARE SCUM THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN MY ROMANIAN WORLD YOU ATRE UNDERMINING TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES

see
dummy

NO I AM NOT AUTIST I AM INTELLECTUAL AND YOU ARE JEALOUISY OF MY INTELLECTUALTY BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID FURRFAGGOT WHO SELF INDULGES TO HEDONISTIC CRINGR YOU ARE UNDERMINING TRADITIONAL ROMANINA VALUES AND FORWARDING THE EXTINCTION OF THIE WHITE ARYAN ROMANIAN RACE THROUGH YOUR CRINGE POSTS

Attached: 1535790460582.png (1076x872, 194K)

This image made me jack off yesterday

Attached: 1549594430908.png (820x901, 423K)

dumb
dumb degenerate

hi i have a new ip now so i post in the thread again and maybe i'll get an epic id

TabS

stop being deg*nerate

Attached: 1526043907416.jpg (665x665, 56K)

I'm not a furfag, I just happened to have a boner and got horny a little

Attached: 1550419054913.jpg (395x395, 12K)

I'M NOT FUCKING DUMB YOU CHINK CHANG CHONG I AM SMART INTELLECTUAL AND YOTU SUCK YOUR DOG'S PENIS THAT BITES YOUR COCK IN YOUR ANAL VORE CAVITY FANTASIES

Bumping the only good thread in the catalog

deeply bored

Attached: b6f750006e5fde106fa46835cff6e5c20.jpg (1414x1346, 157K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1549863521117.png (554x400, 148K)

did it work?

It doesn't work, because the only chinks who can get on Jow Forums are from CCP

it might be a faggot in a proxy, who knows

dumb

we can only know until he replies

based retard

okay time to go on a night walk and then sleep since i'm out of stuff to do for today

Hong Kong doesn't have the thought control shit like the mainland. God bless the people's republic of china

Attached: 1550653124927.png (500x700, 347K)

you are literally fucking retarded

Attached: stylish-guinea-pigs.jpg (1194x798, 222K)

good night

Me on the left

Attached: 1550393727090.jpg (800x1149, 313K)

rood

The art style on this picture is really good

>tfw chinks have grown inmunity

Attached: neger.jpg (550x444, 40K)

someone painted over 2 sketches reign did and shared them in the stream chat

Hong Kong can self govern for the time being so china can't censor things

I like how fluffy it looks

me too

show your filters

absolutely not

nice picture but where the h*ck did american pokemonposter go

Attached: 1322.png (186x396, 69K)

i'm back from the night walk and i didn't get mugged or killed by muslims so i will sleep now
good night

Attached: image0-20.jpg (640x582, 70K)

Sleep tight sweet prince

crap i didn't get to ask you about american pokeposter

one last bonus post because i'm waiting for my air scrubbing thing to clean the air before i sleep
he's fine but he doesn't really post on this board anymore

oh, at least he's doing ok that's all i needed to hear
sleep tight fren

thank you good night