Anonymous

Why have you not gotten you fertile breeding sow Hijabi Muslima QT3.14 yet? White women can't even compete. Open the borders, let them in. They all crave the b....w....c even since the time of the crusades they crave the fertile seeds of white men, it is wired in their DNA to accept it into their fertile wombs. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1552434621693.jpg (325x500, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/military-affairs/2019/02/14/bangladeshi-troops-won-t-engage-militarily-in-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate the reconquista now.

Haram as fuck. Flog that filthy degenerate woman for showing her feet to the public!

We don't have muslims here

But you got Brazil hoes from dat

you know what to do lads.

this post has more holes in it than swiss cheese

also many muslims are borderline white. so you can have white children too

Attached: 1515278913882.jpg (1988x1567, 351K)

>We don't have muslims here

Attached: 149856545455.jpg (207x243, 10K)

cus they are hairy and a lot of the ones in the middle east are inbred

>many muslims are borderline white

It's not a race, you mung.

I dont know man, that nose looks semitic as fuck, if you Catch my drift

>2019
>italy
>having a mixed race family
>having a family at all

You must be pretty stupid

>Not wanting to lick dat hairy butthole

Fuck off shitskin, hairy milf asses are based asf! Getting my Saudi Green Card tomorrow to have them taste my BBC asp.

btw it doesnt even have to do with religion,a lot of middle easterners are just inbred and hairy plus ugly nosed because of cultural reasons and genetics

Attached: cousin-marriages.png (667x367, 202K)

i need to see more of these feet

Attached: nala.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Shabash ekkebare Bangla Chodon dia dien mama, amar personally hairy ass ar pussy bhalo lagena shaved posondo, abar paikka ebong arobio go nak o bhal lage na

Attached: Patient-02-before-side3-250x300.jpg (250x300, 21K)

Because the Muslim, in all his forms, has blithely thrown away the last shreds of what makes us human by embracing his evil doctrines disguised as a religion.
They must be exterminated for the west to survive.
Some of our greatest moments as a civilization have come from our eternal struggle against eastern despotism. Even the jew recognizes the evil inherent in the Muslim and his corrupting and destructive influence on western civilized society, hence why they flood our sacred racial birthplace with Islamic filth.
In the end only one can survive-the White race and with it western civilization, or the eastern despotic, primitive Muslim and his jew masters.

yea. would you make her your breeding sow and pump her full of your potent seed ? how can white women even compete against THIS

Attached: 1552476859472.jpg (207x140, 9K)

can you explain to me why you incels are obsessed with brown feet?

stfu incel. you can have your white roast beefs. I'm getting my self a fertile Arab QT 1.34 breeding sow

Attached: 40292684300_d1947fea8a.jpg (299x500, 54K)

This is a Mongolian weaving basket forum, only English.

But, I will say this. All females have hairy asses, besides gooks. So you better start embracing it or you will be stuck with Japs, which I doubt you have any chance of getting.

Use your so called, "bull breeding" skills and show them the proper way. Just let them be a housewife or a mistress and have your kids be whatever jew-religion of your liking.

Muslim bitches don't shave their snatch or even keep it very clean, I've tapped 3 of them here in Chicago and every time that shit is raaaank

So what you’re saying is that you are taking part in the destruction and undermining of your parent society.
Congratulations, you’re a Jew.
Me? Well I’m going to keep pumping white nannies into my white wife, as nature and nature’s god intended.

>only English.
Dur shala,cucked naki?
JOY BANGLA!!!!!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (191x264, 11K)

deal with it shitskin. your women are belong to us now and are converting in the dozens for their BWC bulls. you Arab pinky dicklets simply cannot compete. baka

Attached: 694940094001_5097606111001_d096019e-79dd-4fae-910e-205fe0093fa7.jpg (931x524, 41K)

we arent arabs,also you realize that most natural brown feets look like this

Attached: P9140010.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

yes virgin. I dated Kurdish and Turkish women before. western women simply cannot compete. I have seen the truth. deal with it roast beef. it's a new era and white women simply have nothing to offer or compete for

Attached: Asia-Ramazan-Antar-636019.jpg (620x950, 109K)

Fuck off, in 50 or so years 90% of the nation will be underwater. You better have dual citizenship or prepare to die in the mass exodus to India by then.

Also, those are some hideous feet.

You replied to the wrong dude, Alpine Nigger.

...just..don't lie okay. stop lie. fuck green japan or wherever your from(on Android can't click it flaggot) u simply cannot compete anymore. sorry

Attached: a359ea3bfabb10550147c4a6b83a13b6.jpg (1196x1485, 148K)

meh not if we learn from the dutch, also if we do a mass exodus to other countries, we will breed the shit out of their women,JOY BANGLA!!!!!!!!!!

>be me
>start dating 11/10 Moroccan
>unironically the hottest girl i've ever seen in my life
>sex is amazing
>she's reckless and loves to have fun, have a blast every minute I'm with her
>absolutely hates Jews
>be a MIGA faggot who put Israel first and didn't go get her father's blessing to marry his lovely daughter and join the family business

worth noting she makes OP image look like a dog

Look Helvetic pussy. im trying to warn you of the deception brown bitches use to seduce men. Naturally they are hairy af, and they have to do a shit tone of depilation and manicure,pedicure to look non hairy. also south asian bitches are psycho and controlling af, theres a reason why we prefer to breed with white women

good for you, just dont get manipulated and used for your green card or wealth.

I was chilling with a Paki mate of mine and he was trying to get to convert to Islam. I joked that if i did then who would I be able to marry as most white girls aren’t Muslim and Muslim girls aren’t interested. He then told me that there is an entire genre of romantic literature entirely based around white men who convert to Islam for a Muslim woman who he loves. That it’s extremely popular and that it’s entirely written by Muslim women themselves. Needless to say I was shocked. It was pretty tame stuff but the desire is there apparently.

found your house faggot

Attached: ReithalleBern.jpg (440x293, 47K)

Ew

Had plenty of latinas try that shit, didn't work out well for them.

All your women will get dicked by ARAB BVLLS. Surender now or just get dicked anyways.

Man, Jow Forums is weird in the mornings. A Bangladesh flame war thread?

Fuckin' neato.

Attached: mjpopcorn.gif (220x183, 277K)

deal with it whiteoid. the future is brown

Attached: 1552481345577~2.jpg (438x282, 21K)

your's sure is Obongo

Attached: 1544019353255.gif (240x228, 858K)

>Brown
Have your Desis. I’ll stick to that Levantine goodness. Colored eyes, light brown hair. Hnnnnng

>banglashit
>thinks he can come to Saudi and roam freely
do you even have airplane ticket money? and you know you cant just come here without a Saudi sponsor right? anyway, all banglashits ive seen in Saudi are slave laborers, lol.

As if that is possible, the coastline is too big for that to be possible, even the Dutch could not afford it! If only Myanmar were to be annexed could use their resources to fund such a project or have China or India do it.

But to be frank it would be better to just fuck off and live in Germany or some shit.

Also, we have good genes, they need our BBC to make them look more human, if we can just reduce the semite genes by just a little bit more, then it is worth it.

meh,yeah some brown bitches want to date or marry whites for following reasons
>Green card
>to show off
>south asian women are psycho and controlling and white men are easier to manipulate
>wealth
>rebel against their culture cus they like being rebellious like white women and stick it to their parents
be careful bro

moroccans arent levantine they are maghrebi (african)

i mean,your government is cucking to Bangladesh because your military is incompetent.....and then theres the whole thing about being inbred and needing non inbreds to breed your women and fix your genes.....
btw whats up with you sand niggers becoming so arrogant just cus you got some oil money.

Because I want my Austrian/ Swiss QT 3.14 personal sexx slave gf
Uptight Swiss snob please gib all qt Swiss gfs like picture attached

Attached: 659c0adc2c41477c2a02b4b08cc27e53.jpg (564x846, 160K)

mmmhhh, these bitches need some aggressive kamasutra knowing brown men cus their pussy white men cant please em right

well fuck you can have them all, on one exception you, you give us your QT 1.37 Hijabi Waifus for breeding purposes

Attached: 30771b58a8665dbfb5746e4e3b503910.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

ok deal, we can have your women while you can have our ugly psycho,manipulative,controlling evil brown bitches

OK but what has enamored your white bread asss so much about these veiled huntresses?
Is you High or what?

>fixing genes with a banglashit
lmao, you are so delusional. also, NO ONE is cucking to banglashit, your country is so irrelevent, and the last thing Saudi military needs is help from banglashits, just stop humiliating yourself man.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-164118_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 400K)

What do you expect from some low iq shitskin?

higher than your IQ murrifat

dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/military-affairs/2019/02/14/bangladeshi-troops-won-t-engage-militarily-in-saudi-arabia
lol cope harder saud cuck, your government will cut your dick off if you look at titties on the web. in a decade all saudi women will be bred by Bangla boys

Attached: cas-1-01-1550084077791.jpg (788x500, 76K)

>higher than your IQ murrifat
Very compelling argument, with Pakistan having an average IQ of 84 you're on par with Nigeria, kill yourself faggot.

shit skins own your IT industry you obese incel retard.

Attached: download (4).jpg (196x258, 13K)

their smart people are smarter then your smartest tho, your people have degenerated to a disgustingly low level

half your country is right tard and the other half is libtard

Attached: download (5).jpg (348x145, 9K)

>shit skins own your IT industry you obese incel retard.
Considering theirs over a billion shitskins, theirs bound to be some smart ones. Only being good at IT is nothing to flex about, what makes it worse is 95% of you shitskins are too stupid and poor to even operate a computer. You must not be poor, but you're still stupid.

The smartest man alive is a white american, maybe do research before you spout bullshit stupid shitskin.

stop embarrassing yourself Murrifat, for the sake of Donald Drumf
also Hillary had the popular vote

he is right though...I have traveled a few times to the states and it's quit shocking how uneducated most Americans are. Even things such as basic geography and history are a miss to most. It is as if the only places they traveled was across their state lines

Attached: 638_1000.jpg (1000x750, 166K)

if that was the case then most call centers woudnt be operated by shitskin indians would it? also theres smart and stupid people everywere, currently the us isnt doing very well, you dumb asses went from a nation of innovators to a nation of obese retards who involve politics into everything

How do I get saudi princess gf?

they think austria and australia are the same thing ffs

convert to islam if you want a good muslim girl but if you want a western thot then go to canada

the dumbest men alive are also murican...

This is what happens when your education is the fugly Jenner show and your idols people like that Kunt West

In my experience the dumbest Western Yoorup guy is smarter than any city Murrifat McHambreath cumskin

they literally eat, drink and snort cheeze

>convert to islam
Is this mandatory?

lol they dont even use water, just fucking toilet paper ffs

unless you want a western influenced thot then yes

>for the sake of Donald Drumf also Hillary had the popular vote
So you traveled to the states and asked Americans questions about basic geography and history? Do you realize how stupid you sound saying that?
That's a result of companies outsourcing to other countries for cheap labor. I cant believe we aren't innovators anymore and instead fat retards, it breaks my heart that India will be a pooping power by 2020. In all seriousness quit making a fool of yourself, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>for the sake of Donald Drumf
also Hillary had the popular vote
Retards argument.

cope harder fattie, go watch award winning black panther

>cope harder fattie, go watch award winning black panther
Also a retards argument. Sorry i don't concern myself with liberal bullshit, maybe you should cope harder brainlet.

Meh. Stealing heart of an arab girl and making her convert to Christianity, now that would be more interesting

as i said,she would become a western influenced thot

How does that sound retarded? You sound really mad, are you triggered? Not my fault Amerisharts are uneducated. Not even one of them knew where Switzerland was in conversation and one even thought it was near Russia, fucking hilarious. " Don't y'all speak Swiss their not German?"

And this one time at border security " Well we is gotta lots terrorists coming from Switzerland so we gotta make a good background check to see if you ain't no Muslim terrorist. " fucking kek.

Backwater creaturas.

Attached: 355_1000.jpg (1000x564, 178K)

My brother you are mistaken
Its 2019
Polan will sonn all convert to Islam
Inshallah brother

Attached: 1530290217716.png (580x363, 25K)

sadly most of your country does

mmmmh,where did you get that photo swiss bro,she looks hot.

Polish cathocucks were actually praying to allah 2 weeks ago. Thank God I'm protestant

Attached: shrug.jpg (1090x926, 97K)

low iq thread

(You)

Attached: main-qimg-63eeb727c29ca8c53b53e9350d4a2c5e.jpg (1200x655, 217K)

Jesus fuck what an embarrassment.

>" Well we is gotta lots terrorists coming from Switzerland so we gotta make a good background check to see if you ain't no Muslim terrorist. "
That is the most ridiculous shit iv'e heard all month, i know some dumb motherfuckers, but i don't know a single person who would say something that stupid, what state where you visiting?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hell hatler

Big Sky Country Montana

Attached: glacerparkmontana.jpg (442x293, 23K)

Also, i feel like you're a shitskin trying to push brown love, or some fat incel who gets rejected by white woman, post a picture of your forearm with a timestamp.

>Well we is gotta lots terrorists coming from Switzerland
No one in Montana talks like that you fucking idiot, that's southern lingo

Yea well they didn't phrase it like that exactly. more or less said the same thing. Had to wait for next flight as I got that delayed by TSA. Apparently Switzerland is a hotspot for Muslim terrorist activity

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Literally nobody in america with more than half a brain thinks Switzerland is a hotspot for Muslim activity. U.S airport customs officers have requirements which include not being a total brainlet, its much harder to work for customs than be a tsa officer, they also wouldn't say "we gotta make a good background check to see if you ain't no Muslim terrorist" the only time a customs agent would say that is if he purposely wanted to get fired. You're a horrible liar at least try and make your story believable.

look I don't give a shit if you think I'm lying amerishart, that's what happened. go eat some fucking crayons

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 380K)

swiss bro, you got any pics of the brown bitches you claimed to bang?

>wanting to fuck a hairy muslim instead of something like this

Attached: 33639778_1787823487922519_7843793769324347392_n.jpg (1080x1346, 1.27M)

So you take a plane from Switzerland to the U.S, according to customs
>"we is gotta lots terrorists coming from Switzerland so we gotta make a good background check to see if you ain't no Muslim terrorist."
So they only stop you and not every other
>"Muslim terrorist"
and they do a backround checl, which somehow is supposed to prove whether your a
>"muslim terrorist"
or not? After hearing that i'm a little curious if you're intelligence is on par with the stupid Americans you encountered, You're actually a jackass, an american hating one which makes it even funnier.

Attached: 1498743958279.jpg (960x954, 62K)