MASS BLOOD RITUAL CAUGHT HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD

Hello friends.

This is the hour of the time.

If you were meant to eat meat

You would be able to hunt and devour animals without tools.

That would cause revulsion in you, because you are a domesticated animal who has been indoctrinated into it's consumption to support the mass blood ritual to sustain Moloch.

Attached: CERN.jpg (300x168, 11K)

You’re not very convincing. If you were meant to shitpost about veganism you would be able to do it without tools or a computer.

I have never heard a logical argument from a vegan. Just strained analogies and attempts to shame or appeal to emotion.

Just for this I will eat two extra animals today. Shame on you, you killed two animals today with your thoughtless shitpost.

i kind of want to kill and eat you now. thanks.

>MASS BLOOD RITUAL CAUGHT HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD
Synchronized woman periods?

watch them guys...

The Blood Lust is real.

I could probably rip flesh from a pig carcass with my teeth, its simply for efficient to cook it first

you dumb retard there is nothing stopping people from killing animals with their bare hands and then eating them with just their teeth. shit it's the reason we have incisors to begin with you fucking retard

The only animals we, the aryan godmen elite, are allowed to kill are amerimutts. Of course we do not consume the rotten flesh of these degenerated subhumans, instead they will become dog food.

Doesn't fatalism account for what has happened/is happening? Therefore we were "meant" to everything we have done, from huffing poop gas to inventing the zamboni. If you're speaking in terms of a path laid out by an obscure moral authority, too little too late.

Obscure? It's Old Testament.

Remember the quail incident?

God said

If they want meat, they can have it, until it's coming out of their noses.

>being bluepilled on meat.

If we were meant to be veggies, we wouldn't have exploded in intellectual advancement as soon as we started to eat meat.
We would be able to safely have children, fertility wise, on a vegan diet (supplements aren't natural)
There would be a civilization out there that doesn't eat meat. Even women had the Amazonians to prove (nah) that they're not useless pieces of shit.
Even herbivores eat meat. Consider that.

the old testament only applies to juden you moron. in the new testament Jesus specifically tells us that the old covenant no longer applies.

a brain capable of inventing tools
hands capable of building tools
survival of our species requires tools
>using a tool to hunt isn't natural
wut
try telling the beavers to stop building dams, that they aren't meant to

but you are right in a way, factory farming is pretty cruel and it's actually kind of heart breaking what happens to them.

Meat eaters require B12 supplements in the modern age.

It used to be acquired via bacterial shit on plants but now we sterilise everything to death

So meat eating came before tools or after?

No they don’t you idiot. For that lie I’ll eat a third animal today.

Your lies have killed three animals today so far. Keep lying, and I kill more animals.

That's your choice. Though your method is exemplary of arrested development and extreme immaturity.

Most higher primates eat meat when they can get it. For that audacious question, I will kill a fourth animal today.

No I’m literally doing this because of your lies. For that childish record, I kill a fifth animal today.

You don’t need to do this. You don’t need to make me kill a sixth animal today. You can stop any time.

we can only speculate unless you have a time machine that can go back millions of years

Thanks for reminding me why all vegans should be eaten.

Literally? Oh my gosh. You are such a hard man.

You're addicted to blood. Think about that for a moment.

I’m willing to bet money that without that flag you are an American yourself!

Uhhh, why use that pic? That's the hindu god of dance, it has almost nothing to do with sacrificial blood rituals or canaanite gods.

show your flag, kike

I'm going to let you in on a secret: God exists, and "he" is a bitch nigger faggot of the highest degree. He will be held accountable for the atrocities inflicted unto the children of His neglect.

Attached: 45208109_251700895703636_8693611541997551616_n.jpg (479x552, 36K)

It's Shiva

Attached: cern666.png (462x213, 98K)

Bloods pretty good. Doesnt make me a satanitie just because I like the blood of animals in my food.

Attached: IMG_4624.jpg (500x342, 107K)

Have you ever read Eternal Treblinka?

I'm afraid it makes you a participant of sacrificial blood ritual.

No

You're an Antichrist shill just pushing for the "light side" of Luciferianism vs the "dark side" of Satanism. Nice UN flag, fits you

I highly recommend it

never seen bear grylls before huh?
thought this was about the mock ritual sacrifice infront of OP pic related
>you are a domesticated animal
say this to my face IRL

Attached: 1527255481407.png (249x239, 18K)

You’re a terrible vegan if you are so comfortable with killing animals.

You’re doing this by lying. Lying is bad karma and compelling somebody to engage in a behavior by lying also accrues bad karma.

If you like. I'm this, I'm that, I'm whatever.

I have no Karma

That is specifically about when God delivered the Israelites from Egypt and literally provided unlimited manna from heaven and they chose to reject it. Not because meat itself is a sin. Otherwise why would God have told Noah that all that moves is fit to eat, and later through Moses set guidelines on clean vs unclean meats?

The layout of my teeth dictate otherwise.

What about a Gorilla?

Then why were we meant to be able to create tools that allow us to enhance our natural capabilities?

So who were these meat-lovers? The Torah described them, in Hebrew, as ha’asafsoof. The Jewish Publication Society translates that as “the riffraff.” Not exactly a neutral description. Just another case of the Torah expressing disdain for meat-eating.

Remember the fall from paradise?

Learning about good and evil?

mhm

You can, many people catch fish with their bare hands.

and do they bite into it?

I'll say this: the vast majority of people I know don't understand that their treatment of animals is negative. I live with someone who owns 4 dogs, never walks any of them and forgets to feed them every single day until i remind them at 11 at night. This person believes they are a paragon of dog ownership and proper care. The point is, most of us suffer from a moral dunning-kruger effect that prevents any headway on this subject. That being said, what hope does morality written in an old, mostly-unread and disregarded book have against human (animal+brain) nature?

Stop spewing nonsense. OT applies to everyone, NT applies to everyone.

If you don't eat meat you end up a weakened manlet who can't fight and kill the current govts. Which is of course what the current elites want.

>semitic theology
The only thing worthwhile in the bible is some of Jesus's teachings.
t.ex orthodox Christian

If you love animals

why would you want them to be treated with abject cruelty as you know they are now?

Why participate...

Was Jesus Semitic?

A pig is equal to a dog, is equal as a man

in it's capacity to experience fear, pain and the desire to live

According to their theology yes he was both jewish and divine at the same time.

and you respect him?

Yes, but I don't think their theology is consistent or correct.

What did he say that you respect?