Why God won't stop all this evil that is happening in the world?

Why God won't stop all this evil that is happening in the world?

Attached: 15512166386381.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's just not that into you

He's a Republican

Because we dug our own hole when eve was tempted by Satan. All of this is our own fault.

i presume it's necessary for some reason
must be pretty important, whatever it is. maybe it's the only way to prove that free will was a bad idea and we would have been better off without knowledge of evil in the world designed for us. not a world where we elevate ourselves to ruling positions and do whatever evils we like. but i have no idea

>pic
What's going on here, Is this a breeding program for little children to become sluts right from birth?

what is free will. God's greatest gift to man was free will. Shit it was so great not even the angels were given free will and thus Lucifer rebelled and vowed to twist man's gift to turn them from God. If God acted and abolished man's free will what would be the fucking point of having free will in the first place, oh right there would be none and we truly wouldn't have any.

He will, it's just your concept of time is on a different scale.

What is that on the pic?

>why won't God stop it
I became so angry a couple months ago because God is allowing all of this, and nothing is being done to anyone.

Sadly, cursing God pretty much sends me to hell, so I am going to burn in hell for being mad at the pedos getting away with everything, but they can repent and go to Heaven.

I'm literally going to hell for being mad that the pedos are escaping justice and can go to heaven.

I feel like there is no justice in this life or the next

People also searched: Hilary, podesta

imagine being this new

because your jewish god doesn't exist?
At least you realize that the jewish garbage is all made up to control the goy. Return to your ancestors Gods and you will see how the awakening will destroy these filthy kikes.

It's not torture if they like it. Also "evil" is relative not absolute.

>they don't know

Attached: 62[1].png_w=300&h=191.png (300x191, 65K)

Because we deserve it

Why is Satan so much more effective at getting shit done than God?

Why does God just not give a fuck about the Satanic elite pedophiles that effortlessly control the world?

>>why won't God take away our free will?
Kill yourself, retarded faggot

ooh, off by one, swing a miss.

If God ever existed, he left us a long time ago. I still think each of us can be redeemed, but he's not around to help us anymore.

At least I'm here and not on Tumblr right...?

There is not god.

1. all human beings were born naked and ashamed due to original sin (Garden of Eden)
2. In order to cover our guilt and shame a covering must be made from a living sacrifice.
3. A covering has been made that covers all sin when God delivered a living sacrifice to the Romans/Jews around 2000 years ago.
4. Because we have free will some do not accept this free gift and thus our sins lord over our lives.

Dude it's just fucking invading, but he's got the top metaphysic perpetrator by the nuts now.

Look in the mirror and honestly say you don't deserve judgement too

Justice will be served, so in the mean time be thankful that the guilty will pay and that you are given time to reflect on who will pay your own debts.

Fucking retards man does not have free will at best we have a freedom of choices.

Do you have the free will do refuse free will.

Fuck you!

Good thing Barack Obama is friends with these spirit cookers

>but they can repent
you cant falsely repent, you have to mean it. you have to actually for real not do that evil again. they cant just rape away and then beg forgiveness with a cheeky wink and a nod and get away with it on a loophole. thats not quite the idea. presuming any of it even works like that at all.
think of it like this, you are assuming you can do a better job. thats pretty arrogant. you dont even know whats going on or why and you have already passed judgement on the highest power. shortsighted

what do we know about Yang? For all we know he banging thailand tranny hookers 14 yr old sex slaves.

objective evil exists
combine bad intent with bad result: thats evil
there are universally bad intents and universally bad results, hence evil exists.

The jews and their shabbos goy engaging im these things were also done by pagans.

It's almost time, user. He'll be back soon.

Jesus isnt coming back until the antichrist comes to power and tries to establish his globalist world order by force, a lot of people are going to die

child question sage

Because Satan rules our world.

its from the comet ping pong instagram

you know, the totally legit pizzeria and not a pedo operation at all, and if you think it is then youre a schizophrenic mental patient

according to the common interpretation of a vaguely written ancient text anyways

>things were also done by pagans.
wrong, jewish lies created to subjugate whites into following jewish garbage.

what a faggot you are

He plays His games, we play ours.

god not real

This is answer.

because god is a genocidal, slaver god of war. why would he care about the state of the world when he is willing to build an eternal lake of fire and drop trillions of humans into? most of which haven't even done anything wrong like murder or rape.

How badly do you need to miss one of the most basic concepts of this religion to ask that question or any variation of Why does God let bad things happen to good people.

If you thought this life was supposed to be the good one then you are starting off totally wrong and building from that. God promises suffering on Earth. The bible is full of stories about bad things happening to good people. They stay faithful through all the bad, because without God you have nothing good or bad, and then you get rewarded in heaven. simple as

/thread

Euromutt retard cuck detected

to be tempted is/was not the problem...they both disobey God's direct order to not eat from the tree

bible never actually mentions anything about that. people just sorta made it up and it became part of the religion somehow

>tempts ignorant, dumb dog to eat a plate of raw steak

>proceeds to punish the dumb animal for eternity for eating the steak

about hell or the genocide part?

It isn't Gods fault if people are morally evil, you blame the person committing the sin, not god for allowing it to happen. Jesus Christ died so we could reconcile with God, it's up to us if we want to or not

It was disobedience of Adam and Eve, who had been told by God not to eat of the tree (Gen 2:17), that caused disorder in the creation, thus humanity inherited sin and guilt from Adam and Eve's sin.

Because that's just like Hitler trying to stop all of the Jewishness in the world. It's a very, very complicated thing to accomplish.

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

This man knows what's up even Jesus said recognized this

How many pizzafags turned around to defend MJ just because the MSM is also against him? You guys are full of shit.

>>Thinking conservatism is less KIKED than the gayest of the pedo trannies.

Attached: 1552407735034.png (592x647, 409K)

>a jewish myth instills eternal guilt
Cristcucks are worst cucks, I wish you'd all die slowly and painfully like your kike savior

Because this world is a sandbox, not a choiceless simulation. And contrary to your sheltered and narrow minded worldview OP, pain, suffering and death are not the worst things that can happen to a person.

If you're killed by some shitbag, its awful, but its almost a neutral event to your soul to be on the receiving end. We're here to grow in understanding and adherence of Gods law, not to live endlessly.

Attached: 1546774928147.jpg (1075x847, 490K)

>leaf

You so wish you were American.

HE WILL... The King is coming

how can you create an entity that you know is flawed and corruptible and proceed to tempt it? yes i say god tempted eve because god is all knowing and all powerful. he knew everything would happen from satans rebellion right up to now and yet he still made the tree and still made a species that is corruptible.

the entire universe is just a sick source of entertainment for god (if he exists) kind of like a movie.

Luke Chapter 4 1:13

1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.

4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

He put you here, you doing your part?

Attached: Morale Law Giver.jpg (564x477, 66K)

>pain, suffering and death are not the worst things that can happen to a person.

That was the dumbest shit I've read all week. Congrats.

about hell

and maybe the genocides had a legit excuse, like they were all possessed by demons or something. you dont know.

>this incoherent babble
Nigga what?

It not God's job to end the evils of man.

Because God has abandoned us.

Those Anons are being cunts. It has something to do with the rampant pedophilia happening in the big cities. The stuff you hear about here is the tip of the iceberg. If this stuff is out in the open, imagine what happens behind closed doors.

The pizza references are related to "cp" which is short for "child p*rn" or "cheese pizza". It's a way for pedophiles to get around spam filters and use coded language. Look up the Hillary emails where they're talking about how they don't want hair on their pizza. It'll all make sense.

You're assuming that the Bible is correct, or that it's even the word of God. Look at all the versions, and try to think about what could've been lost to time or translation, or what may have been purposefully left out or included. How do you know that your copy isn't somehow tainted?

Protip: you don't need a book to tell right from wrong.

Attached: 1549600198625.jpg (1010x1213, 525K)

God is outrageously effective. Satan's dwelling is within primitive and impulsive man, the rapists, killers, and manipulators. In the past, these people ruled everyone, even though they were literally retarded (Habsburgs & Pope).
For a while, we were free. However, we grew lax and fell right back into temptation (Bureacracatic rule in supposed republics). We must truly Drain the Swamp, purify the police, and eradicate the evil.
Look at America in comparison to GODLESS Africa or China. Our lives are far superior but still need improvement.

Damning your soul is a much worse fate in the next realm. Every major religion emphasises this point.

You might think im an idiot, but you may aswell think every religious person is an idiot at stage.

Merck toch hoe sterck nu in 't werck sich al steld,
Die 't allen tijd' so ons vrijheit heeft bestreden.
Siet hoe hij slaeft, graeft en draeft met geweld,
Om onse goet en ons bloet en onse steden.

well its only in this form perhaps that we are flawed and corruptible and if bible is to be believed, this form is very temporary

God is something they made up to keep you quiet and serve the priest class that serves the ruling class.

Now look at this post by user.

Attached: CAS_institutionaliced_tape.png (1863x414, 220K)

You could always be a mutt race of people that worship either Jewish Capitalism or people that removed their genitals.

have you read the bible dickhead?

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

also most of the time the genocides and mass killings were for no reason other than they worshiped a different god or made carved images.

He respects our free will.

then what do i do? ask the invisible man in the sky if he is real? why dont you go to the middle east and suck some desert cock? you cuck.

>you may aswell think every religious person is an idiot at stage

I do. Religion is a delusion for people that are lonely, weak-willed, spiteful, and ignorant of human nature. It's used to control entire nations of people with a simple quote from a book that was written by a loony in a cave somewhere thousands of years ago.

because he created the evil aswell as the good, trust the plan :^) it will make sense in the afterlife, if one exists. I havent died long enough to confirm personally.
honk!

if we have no control over it then why do we get punished? thats like cutting off someones legs and burning them alive because they couldnt come over to visit the next day.

Why won't..... you fucking retard

So thats fine, but then in future keep your worthless opinion to yourself. Nobody cares what genious revelations someone under 25 has come to from a few years of college and some casual wikipedia reading. Thanks

>being this jewish

fake news

>being this Jewish

see? i can say it too!

No, it's just his job to create them amirite?

you think the bible is fake news?

autism kills

>being this retarded

i've never seen the one on the right. Has anyone else noticed more and more new pictrues being shared?

God is actively intervening in turning this around. What do you think those feelings of internal righteous anger manifesting in all of us to coordinate and act against this evil are? We are instruments, like antibodies in a living organism, mobilizing to eradicate the virus, and we are bound together by God

Don't engage with this kind of Christian, they'll do whatever is necessary to keep the discussion going in circles. Yes, the kikes used God to justify their own goals. No, God isn't this anthropomorphic diety that all these heretics want to claim, your level of comfort isn't a part of the equation. Yes, the Jew morphed into an abomination to God, trying to argue with the natural order. Yes they got destroyed as a result, and will again, and again.

its all a lesson, material isnt as important as the heart (soul if you will)
I dont like that idea personally, that life is essentially pointless, but it is what it is.

the western world sold out to the kike-cult of freemasonry. that's all there is too. they were always too retarded to cognitively combat the freemason ideology.

Attached: freemasonbureauofinvestigation.jpg (700x350, 88K)

what?

generally speaking blacks are more prone to violence. they are in that sense more corruptible. yet most do not indulge or rarely indulge or only indulge violence in small degrees. when a black man is tried for murder he isn't deemed not guilty by way of blackness leaving him no choice but to be violent.

can humanity, creatures with free will, given the knowledge of evil, avoid the temptation at least for the most part, for an extended period of time. maybe that's the question and maybe this is the only way to answer and prove it. and maybe its a really important question and the answer decides our place.

this we must purge the degeneracy and decadence from the earth

Internet must die first. It's their best weapon and is blocking everything. The hour the internet falls, we act.

It's just his job to create it.

Free will doesn't exist, everything you do is a result of the prior instances of your existence