How do i stop being angry all the time

how do i stop being angry all the time

Attached: 1474906100301.png (548x800, 562K)

Get a wife, domestically abuse her, no more anger.

Attached: 14.jpg (800x1142, 257K)

punch holes in your wall

Get depression

Actually violent outbursts lead to you getting angry more frequently. You are supposed to find non violent coping mechanisms

how do i abuse her without going to prison?
my hand hurts and that just makes me even angrier
how

>Actually
bro do you even have any idea how cringe and pussypileld you sound right now bro

kill yourself

Isolate yourself, be sure to ghost all friends and family. Quit your job and start working night shifts at a fast food joint or convenience store. Sell anything that has sentimental value to you. Stop bathing and stop cleaning your living space. Eat only one food for every meal. Never, ever exercise.

take a chill pill bro

i dont have friends, and i dont have a job, im too lazy to work at nights, cant sell my ps3 its the only thing that helps me cope, i tried stop bathing but i didnt really feel good

The most important thing is to separate you from what makes you angry.
Not every thing has a simple answer.
When it comes to anger, pet-peeves, etc,
you should just get away.

I know that's not always easy.
But I've been there.
I had to do what I just said.
Get away from it all.

Attached: 1542831991926.gif (270x288, 394K)

this is true, im happy on weekends because i just play vidya and watch anime, but im always seething when i go to uni because i hate being with normalfags, you cant have a normal conversation with them

take smaile pill

Aren't spics like socially allowed to beat their wives, specially in central american countries?

Attached: 1514845327808.png (341x333, 35K)

>Aren't spics like socially allowed to beat their wives, specially in central american countries?
yes they are, my only problem is finding one

well you pretty much have to choices:
1. Get a Masochistic GF. You can beat her, she will love it and you probably will have hot rough sex afterwards. It's pretty much your best and safest bet.
2. Get a vulnerable/exploitable GF. Most women in central america already are pretty ignorant so go find a dumb women that follows traditional values and just beat her. Have kids so she is forced to stay wit you.

>Most women in central america already are pretty ignorant so go find a dumb women that follows traditional values and just beat her
the problem is, they only go after normalfags, i tried talking to these holes but they can immediately tell something's off from me and they never talk to me again

Hmm. Explains why a spic is roaming Jow Forums. I'm out of knowledge bud but worse comes to worst, find a crazy one and just adjust her to your anger management.

I second this

thats the thing, even crazy ones, the ones who are "goth" "tumblr" self harm, do drugs, drinks alcohol, openly admitting being a whore, just crave fucking typical spic, a shit skin who cant even fucking do math, i talked to one once and the most i got was "hey user you are pretty interesting thanks for the good talk!" even tho i just asked her about her hobbies, and she didnt want me to have her number

let go