Political Nature of the Sopranos, Part Due

Was the Sopranos a redpilled television show, considering it's distaste of modern america and modernity in general, or was it merely a kike psyop? continuation of the first thread

Attached: tony big thonk.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YDDkCiUhHCc
youtube.com/watch?v=9lzSoKOs1fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=db9QThLcxtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baste and redpilt

>he didn't like bobby

Attached: 1516420231586.jpg (900x948, 260K)

of course tone liked bobby

Unironically based and redpilled.
Not just because they name the jew and the nigger.
It's a Rosetta stone to what burger culture was about 20 years ago.

Throughout the whole series the fact that circles ran the Italian-American mafia was never brought up, but I'm sure they would have lost the funding if the topic came up and no one would have ever got the chance to watch the show

Attached: Original cover of Lansky by Hank Messick.png (374x505, 59K)

>they name the jew
never as the bosses

Attached: (book) Murder Inc. jewish american mafia.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>not realizing the dago was the original jew

He's a FAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG.

What about Hesh?

youtu.be/YDDkCiUhHCc
>theme
extraordinary OG leaf, is that you? ever thought about putting a Sopranos video essay online or summit

In the DVD commentary the writers say that HBO told them to stop with the "antisemitism" or it " "wouldn't be good for anyone". It seems there was a conflict between creative and the producers on the JQ.

Other than breaking bad there isn’t a consistently excellent tv show

By that time in history jews had transferred over to other industries other than a very small minority which wasn't operating in nj anyway. I.e hesh
>breaking bad
literally just a poors mans sopranos

Attached: 1551797805434.jpg (512x390, 48K)

The cheap bastard who's always scheming and has a black wife?

Wasn’t Hesh the richest at the end?

that's another leaf, and yeah I might do that

Attached: 1524705221538.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Exactly.
Whether it's Hesh on Sopranos, Hyman Roth in Godfather Part II, or someone like fucking Meyer Lansky in real life, no serious student of the mafia can deny the Jewish influence.

The entire show is a psychoanlytic exploration of broad themes relating to life and death, and the construction of the psyche by the underlying human drives and how that relates broadly to a society. The modern societal decay is a complement Tony's ongoing psychic development. If you don't have a strong understanding of psychoanalytic theory then much of it will probably go over your head.

Man I feel sorry for you

Bait

Name a couple, season to season, consistently excellent writing, directing, acting,

breaking bad isn't even good. Its pretty reddit tier

the three groups that always accused the 'natives' of being prejudiced against them - jews, italians, and irish - were the groups actually doing all the killings and organized crime.
of course people will become prejudiced.

Bryan Cranston, Bob Odenkirk, Anna Gunn alone are better than most casts.

>If you don't have a strong understanding of psychoanalytic theory then much of it will probably go over your head.
I see. Have you dreamt of fucking your Queen?

I agree, I've always thought that the show was primarily about the human condition. The Costa Mesa episode illustrates that pretty well.

I've been the whole way through.

Mark Margolis kills most actors and he didn’t even have any lines most of the episodes.

I watched it from the first episode to the last and breaking bad isn't good. Its really reddit tier. Like after that drug lord die he adjusts his tie. Ffs, that's so corny. And the show has tons of moments and trat's like that

Breaking Bad is a clown show compared to Sopranos.

Notice how the Italians alone get the bad rep.

You are beeing evazive. Lie down on my comfy couch and tell me everyzing about it.

Understanding man's relation the wider world is key to understanding man himself, and since the universal is found in the particular the Sopranos had to realistically portray America at the turn of the 21st century. And to do that you have to do Jews.

Red pilled? Yeah if you ignore that whole thing about him needing to see the alpha yenta kike shrink for 10 years of the show? Same way they ruined Billions — the kike shrink is the mastermind that makes the star “tick”

In some sense, the collective can be reduced and understood through the individual psyche.

The show is an attack on psychoanalysis and psychiatry. By the end of the series he's more vicious than he was at the beginning. It also portrays psychiatrists as a bunch of amoral Jews.

>you have to do Jews.
Do you? At any rate this sort of proposition will get them very excited and litigious.

The Sopranos spent like an entire season on Vito being a faggot. That and the ending is what prevents it from being the ultimate.

Noice. I'll keep my fingers crossed, would watch.
>we believe in your autism

Why do you think there haven't been many masterpieces lately?

HBO is a double blowjob and AMC is a French kissing

>The Sopranos spent like an entire season on Vito being a faggot
>replace faggot with jew
whoah

1 that was a sub plot excluding like two episodes and 2 the ending is fucking amazing and made me feel something go fuck yourself. And even if they did being gay and being in the mob is a big fucking deal and its not like he was some low ranking guy he was tonys best captain

youtube.com/watch?v=9lzSoKOs1fc
lack of good jews, i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

I remember when Tony expressed disgust over his daughter dating a nigger jew. Many (((critics))) were outraged that a somewhat sympathetic character was opposed to race-mixing. The lesson here is: It's ok for a likeable tv character to be a murderer, an adulterer, an extortionist, and the leader of a criminal enterprise. But portraying him as a racist is TOO FAR.

Attached: Listen_here_you_fuckin_eggplant.jpg (480x360, 12K)

The Wire

>"i didn't get to see tonys brains blown out in front of his wife and kids and a group of cub scouts :c 2/10 a little better than the big bang theory"

Attached: 1552198963749.jpg (783x590, 82K)

>not liking the Sopranos ending
...fuckin fenoik

Attached: ay.jpg (650x360, 112K)

Kubrick is an honorary Aryan.

the vito coming out story line was based on real life sopranos mob boss who turned out to be a swinger and was seen taking bbc at a club in the city like vito. He was killed immediately when his gf let it slip to one of his guys.

Pretty solid analysis user

Aye.

Hey Paulie if we don't clip this guy we should put him to work

You can tell that user who likes breaking bad doesn't have the makings of a varsity athlete

youtube.com/watch?v=db9QThLcxtg

Carmela when the school doctor (counselor, whatever) tells her and Tony that AJ has ADD: "I knew it. I always knew there was something". It's subtle, but that's a major dig against psychiatry and its place in modern society. AJ is raised on degenerate TV and rap music, basically encouraged to be a loser by society (as all boys and young men have been since the early 90s) gets little to not discipline at home, has no religion and no inkling of a guiding philosophy on life. It's obvious he's fucked up, but Carmela and Tony are either unwilling or unable to look at the deeper issues (you can't totally fault them for that; it's natural to believe that culture is your friend and that its general principles should be followed. They don't know it's ran by an elite hostile to their interests). So when she hears from a source of authority that it's ADD, she's relieved. Now it can be easily fixed with some medication. In reality it's just a way for pharma companies to make money and for the population's psychosis to be intensified.

Well played

No it was like 6 episodes of the most god awful shit ever. A love storyline, becoming a firefighter, just absurd shit that should’ve been resolved in an episode.

Season 2 arguably very boring

Yes

Attached: 1551631641953.jpg (800x766, 258K)

SONNA OFA BITCH I TOLDU NOTTO S AY THAT!

Season 2 provides background and context to how the drug and sex trade are impossible to contain and how deep the corruption is that allows these evils to take hold. It also is a hard look at the decline of the middle class in blue collar cities as a whole. Yea there isnt some gangbanger getting killed every episode but I dont know if I would call it boring but to each their own I guess.

Watch Tony's relationship with AJ too. While Tony and AJ are competing against each other in Mario Kart, Tony cheats by roughhousing AJ in order to beat him after which AJ is hurt. A couple of scenes later AJ is getting into fights with his school friend. It is the manifestation of Tony's psychosexual competitive drive that overshadows his ability to feel genuine emotion and care, and how that same psychosexual competitive drive is created through generations.

Also look at the lyrics of the intro song
>Your mama always said you'd be the chosen one
kinda sounds like the matrix
>Your papa never told you about right and wrong
I suppose we could call this God's law
> thing's ain't been the same since Howlin' Wolf walked into your town
the animal mind that has awoken and desires change

>the corruption is that allows these evils to take hold.
What is this corruption that you speak of, specifically, and what is it that it takes hold of?

>turned out to be a swinger and was seen taking bbc at a club in the city like vito. He was killed immediately when his gf let it slip to one of his guys.
Rightly so.

Attached: 4634634646.png (514x734, 414K)

>his gf let it slip to one of his guys.
One eyeball witness, definitely a hit.

What do you think about the effect of the mother on their children in either generation? While Tony and Johnny seem to be fairly similar, Livia and Carmela are basically opposites. How does that contribute to the differing personalities of Janice/Tony vs Meadow/AJ

Red-pilled. Best White TV Show ever. Based Italians.

Season 2 was the most interesting season IMO.

>corruption
money. it's always money
>what it takes hold of
ones ability / willingness to do the right thing

People all along the ladder having their pockets lined to look the other way, classic humanity

I just don't know, my man. Were I interested in the process of human domestication, that would be exactly the sort of question I'd ask.

>money. it's always money
Where does it come from?

There's a subtle message about the music industry and its effects on the psyche in season 6. After AJ is dumped by his Puerto Rican gf, Tony says to AJ that this is what the music industry was built on, and cites a bunch of old mowtown songs about heartbreak and loneliness. Instead of that, AJ has rap. One of the last things we see him do before he tries to drown himself is listen to shitty rap. Our nihilistic, anti-human culture encourages hopelessness and suicide. I can see this in some reflected among my friends. One of my best friends growing up is an opioid addict who has tried to commit suicide twice, and all he listens to is deadening, nihilistic trap. If your worldview is shaped by that sort of thing you're naturally going to be more likely to view life as meaningless. People require life-affirming art in order to affirm life. Nietzsche: Without music, life would be a mistake.

you might not be interested in human domestication but human domestication has been interested in you (for thousands of years)

I tend to view the female characters by their relationship to the men, being the (percieved) object of desire, ultimately unnattainable and thus the eternally out of reach carrot that brings the journey towards its ultimate destination through the creation of conflict.