Hey Jow Forums! What sort of music do you like? What are your favorite albums...

Hey Jow Forums! What sort of music do you like? What are your favorite albums? Here are mine and also here is the chart maker.

Rate, appreciate, and have fun!!

www.neverendingchartrendering.com

Attached: DC990CBB-4794-4927-B444-61616308E4D1.png (2378x1888, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Buj3SdzmPX4
youtube.com/watch?v=LEfOkuigXsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry! Correction, it’s www.neverendingchartrendering.org

My bad!

Lo fi hip hop beats to relax/study to is a great EP

Bump

Please reply to comfy threads!

listening to dopethrone doesn't make you dope

R8

Attached: topsters2.jpg (913x913, 123K)

r8

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1597x913, 262K)

My fav album:

Attached: v600_toundra_II.jpg (600x600, 318K)

a quick skim through my player's folders

Attached: r8.png (2141x1089, 631K)

Hmmm interesting

A lot of /mu/core but not bad, melt banana rules

Also interesting

lol nice to see im not the only one that listens to music

electric wiz and 1 million bands that sound like them nice taste op

terrible

angry ruskie core

Screaming females does not sound like electric wizard

Cool, saved for future listening.

Cool, saved for future listening.

I shamefully get a lot of my material from that board.

Ok.

>Electric Wizard

Attached: dopethrone.jpg (510x504, 100K)

based /mu/poster

very nice, love Casiopea.
I love me yacht rock/soft rock. Doobie Brothers, Toto, Steely Dan. Occasional jazz too

Attached: tumblr_ox400sIyjb1uzultwo1_500.png (492x737, 527K)

essential "sensitive introvert" aka self-pitying beta male-core
my recs are testosterone supplements and being less gay

Here's mine

Attached: topsters2.png (2479x1400, 891K)

>woe is me
Nah, I stopped that shit a long time ago but yeah I guess I give off that image because of what I listen to.

gud taste

essential "half-metal, half 90s heavier alt-rock, half-/mu/-core"-core for beginners
reccing in case you haven't yet (in all cases google their best album):
metal/punk/thrash—Discharge, Motorhead, Dark Angel, Sepultura, Celtic Frost
metal—Mercyful Fate, Judas Priest
alt-rock—Smashing Pumpkins
rock—Guns N' Roses
also special mention for Iggy and the Stooges—Raw Power. I listened to a lot of these albums but Raw Power was my most listened record ever.

>I stopped that shit a long time ago
old habits die hard I guess

I'm actually going to a judas priest concert on saturday, and I've listened to a lot of smashing pumpkins, just not in a while.
As for the others I'll give them a look. Thanks

>I'm actually going to a judas priest concert on saturday
very good. their latest album is actually one of their best (surprisingly), just a bit of a nod to more hard-rock, radio sound
Painkiller and Unleashed in the East are must-listen

Yeah I got a buddy who's big into older metal stuff like Black Sabbath. We were supposed to be going to a Ozzy concert with Judas opening but Ozzy got sick :(. Now it's Judas playing with a local (idk their genre but it's like a soft thrashy metal if that makes sense) band
named Halestorm opening.

They have a more poppy type of metal, I don't even know if I'd call it metal, more rockish.

too bad
well Ozzy has a history of abuse and illness. if you look at him in 90s/2000s he walked like a cripple/hunchback on stage. turned out he had some genetic disease (yeah, believe it or not it wasn't because of tons of drugs he took). and in recent years he said he felt way better after treating it.
once Black Sabbath actually did a gig or even 2 with Rob Halford btw youtu.be/Buj3SdzmPX4

I believe he just got pneumonia and his doctor barred him from travel for 6 weeks which means he misses out the entire new zealand part of his tour as well as some of australia

yeah I took listen, newest stuff sounds like pop with metal/rock sound
opening acts are pretty hit or miss, not sure these guys fit in with Judas Priest t b h

this sucks man
at least he's still alive which frankly surprises many. Bowie's dead, Lemmy's dead, and they were born like 1-3 years apart

yeah I don't really mind them, they're ez to listen to because of the pop side of it, but not something I would consider amazing

I'm gonna pop outta here in a sec, good chat dude

Attached: 1530398965054.jpg (2899x1328, 434K)

based

Ultimate patrician taste

Attached: hbhbbh.png (1037x742, 1.49M)

lol black people

essential "/mu/-core rock adjusted for life in commie block city where people somehow still care about Mylene Farmer" core

jazz is high culture desu

kek roast mine fiyodor

i dont browse /mu/ though

Rippingtons covers are the best
also nice jazz

Attached: cover.jpg (1002x1024, 158K)

its alright youtube.com/watch?v=LEfOkuigXsk

the you browse a site that parrots their taste
which in turn parrots average college leftie music critic opinions
no one really likes Swans, they just do it to look cool

well there's nothing to roast, good taste
if you listened to T.a.t.u. or Swans or Electric Wizard or David "Хyeвид" Bowie" I'd dish out some roasts but there's no bad music on your list

>T.a.t.u.is bad
>Swans is bad
>Electric Wizard is bad
>David Bowie is bad
>everything i dont like is /mu/core
>i listen to jazz to avoid being called a teen or /mu/sor on the internet
>left wing is bad

Attached: 1544380161742.png (406x438, 46K)

>left wing is good

Attached: son-i-am-disappoint-7600808.png (500x650, 143K)

first, I never said all of it was bad, just roasted easily. but yeah all of these are bad, мaльчик гeй блядь. aside maybe for Electric Wizard who are tolerable but too DUDE WEED LMAO to be good.
>everything i dont like is /mu/core
stop embarrassing yourself. please tell me what did David Bowie do all his life beside average pop rock and pretend being gay trannie. please tell me how Swans sharting in the mic is good. I'll tell you how it's good. it's as good as Kim Gordon farting with her feminist vagina mouth in the mic. this is how it is good.
>i listen to jazz to avoid being called a teen or /mu/sor on the internet
I listen to jazz because I listened to all /mu/core and most of good rock. I want to know where good ideas came from and listen to more complex, interesting music.

Electric wizard is unironically the best band of the last century prove me wrong you can’t

Attached: topsters2.png (1487x1400, 769K)

straight from nu-metal/pop-punk chart

duuuuude
weeeeeed
lmaaaaaao

Attached: numale bong.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Not an argument

Attached: 36510BD8-B060-4C27-86AA-4C6E48BF658A.gif (220x220, 86K)

neither is yours.
Electric Wizard is not even good weed rock. That'd be Master of Reality. Except it's called doom because it's good. If it was bad, it'd be called stoner.

Rolling Stones, Kinks, Hollies, bands from British Invasion

MUSIC IS SEDITION AGAINST TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES THIS THREAD IS DEEMED HERETICAL AND FAGGOTOUS BY ME THE GOD OF ROMANIA AND BASEDNESS

no bully pls

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2346x1365, 565K)

twee pop weeb in the front, thrash metal in the back core
in fact kinda contradictory taste t b h. oh well
try The Pain Of Being Pure At Heart first 2 albums, MBV if you haven't yet, also could try war metal like Bestial Warlust and Blasphemy (and 1st wave black metal)

The Dreadnoughts
All of the album's are great and about the struggles of soldiers or fisherman folk songs

Lotta heavy metal and synthwave, really. I haven't been exploring much new music lately, otherwise this chart would probably be quite different.
As it stands though, these are my current favorite albums and artists.
Thanks for sharing the chart maker OP!

Attached: hereyoulotgo.png (1487x1400, 732K)

You aren’t even paying attention to the rest of the tunes they’re all rad especially that daughters album

Also everyone: if you want, if you click “options” you can click to show the titles and artists to the right of your albums. Stylistically it isnt as pretty but it helps if you listen to a lot of unrecognizable stuff

reccing Mercyful Fate/King Diamond albums from 1980s

Somehow I didn't notice that.
Here's the fixed version

Attached: topsters2.png (2213x1400, 839K)