He doesn’t lift weights daily

>he doesn’t lift weights daily

Attached: 22813DFF-6A5B-480B-8F94-236495D3AF08.jpg (480x352, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bpAkiHEdGC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>me strong man
>me lift heavy things
>me now stronger man

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (550x549, 39K)

Exercise gives you a healthy body, mind, and spirit user.

Dont need to do that gay shit

Attached: 1551236213718.png (600x498, 214K)

I fucking hate australian posters

But Im tall and can easily get hot babes to fuck, why would I waste time with babydick manlets at the gym?

>flag

Attached: 1537454473691.jpg (657x527, 32K)

kekked and checked

Attached: 1551529208828.png (713x611, 26K)

Who cares what you do and do not hate, you worthless nonwhite migrant?
Lugging some metal around wont stop you from getting put on the fuckin barby when the time comes

What the fuck are on about you aspie

Lifting that frequently without steroids is counter productive. 3 or 4 times a week is enough with proper programming. Cardio should be a daily thing and honestly cardio is arguably the only truly important exercise, and this is coming from a man who has to buy specialty jeans because my quads and hamstrings are too large for human pants.

Learn some fuckin english, Chang Micropenis
>HUUU? WHA WHITE MAN SAY HUUUUUUU?
>ME HIGH IQ ME CHAINA NUMBA WAN HUUUU
> HUUUUUA GYM I GO HUUUUUUU MICROPENIS BUT I GO GYM HUUUUUA
thats great Chang, but you see like I said your tiny chink head can be ventilated with a thing called an Assault Rifle, so uh well done on upgrading your noodle arms LMFAO
>HUUUUUUA? CHAINA NUMBA WAN HUUUUU ME SMAHT ME IQ HUUUU
*POW*
Literally just predicted your future lolol, worthless fuckin genetic trash midgetoid

We will invade your country soon, you wait

And? The only people that workout are meatheads retards and fags. And it’s mostly fags. The idea of “going to the gym” was something only body builders ever did. Social Media has really fucked up men’s idea of what they need to be in life. Lifting weights doesn’t literally nothing to make you more successful in life and actually takes years off of your life. Go take an hour hike each day you’ll be just as healthy and not have to spend tha majority of your free time around half naked men, which is only what fags would do.

Before or after your subhuman brethren at home tip the hand by smogging up the whole planet which in turn urges the Western world to bomb you back to the confucius-say ages?

If you lift weights daily you are either
>1) training like shit (using light weights and not stimulating your body properly)
>2) Training with very low volume and low exercise selection
>3) You are on lots of drugs
If you are a natural and serious about training, you will not train everyday. 3 - 5 days at most.
But OP, you're probably a tard that knows nothing about programming or how to actually train, so please continue and stay weak and look like shit.

Shotputters, hammer throwers, discus throwers, olympic weightlifters, powerlifters, and dozens of other sports require you to train with weights in a gym. You're a moron if you think training with weights means bodybuilding.
Training with weights and growing stronger actually requries some intelligence and reading of theory books. The people that stay weak year after year are the retards.

>Lifting that frequently without steroids is counter productive. 3 or 4 times a week is enough with proper programming

If you're young it's like taking steroids (pre 35) and can probably get away with it. But otherwise I agree.
I started getting a fuckload of injuries trying to train more than 3x a week after 35. Something I had no problem with before.

99% of people who lift just cant get laid for the life of them - FACT

>meanwhile everyone at my gym, including me, is either married or has a gf
Hmmmm.

>he got married to get laid
Jesus Christi, the absolute state of (you) XDDD

incel

Listen to this guy, badly injured myself working out more than 4 times a week. Been working out 4 days a week and haven't had problem since.

>he doesn't have rest days

I'm not married.
I got laid in my early teens before lifting weights.

LMFAO@this fucking chinkoid who cant even reply in anything other than buzzwords or the BTFOs aimed directly at him
You should vocaroo yourself talking chang, everyone here could use a good laugh

Pffffhahahahahaha WOW you got laid that one time?? Serious business Nige LOL

Be a good bitch and troll harder for me, fag

>low t. aussietist.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bpAkiHEdGC

No, it's more than once, but even if it was once, it's still more than you, Meinhard.

Are half you niggers some psyop agents to get pol not to lift? Youre literally able to fuck harder and look cooler retards get a clue

>this dirty virgin is an epic gymrat
Im laughing on the floor. Like I can tell from your voice youre about 160cm tall ahahahahahaHAHAHAH

Am I still ban

i get too pumped at the gym where i want to kill all niggers.

I do push ups, pull ups and leg lifts daily. Does that count?