My sister is a nutcase, any help with this? She has gigantic emotional shifts where she flies into rage...

my sister is a nutcase, any help with this? She has gigantic emotional shifts where she flies into rage. it is awful and kinda ruining our family. i get anxiety whenever she is nearby. its like everyone has to walk on eggshells around her.

Attached: zQo4iE1BnHzmwrgT8TFDmHcboHTDQRv9oibifWC_ZkA.jpg (200x198, 15K)

fuck her

Did this happen out of the blue? Is she using drugs (illegal or prescription.) Have you tried talking to her?

first and foremost: she needs to see a therapist. I'm serious about this. this likely is a pathology, rather than just her being retarded.
second, never EVER tolerate her bullshit. it's not your fault and you shouldn't be a doormat about it. be assertive of needed. if you treat her like your sister, she should treat you like your brother.
the rest depends on if she's actually retarded or is just manipulating people. in the first case, still don't fall for her BS but get her to therapy ASAP. in the 2nd case, act as assertive as possible. don't trust her bullshit at all. try to contain and isolate her, if everything fails, cut ties with her.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING AMERICUNT AND IT'S A F*MALE AND AMERICUNT+F*MALE IS A CONCOTION OF DISASTER AND HOMOSEXUALITY THEREFORE IT'S A FUCKING ANGLO DYKE THAT NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED (JUST LIKE YOU)

just hit her very hard

don't actually do this

fpbp

Attached: all_green.jpg (400x400, 48K)

This is the type of post I don’t want to see here, It’s basically reddit.
Look at how reddit is this fucking post, just look.

Attached: 763AB640-D748-4B7E-B4A2-197BB507D09A.jpg (600x460, 34K)

you post literal poop which is objectively worse

Sounds like a woman alright

how is it reddit you faggot?

>emotional shifts
>moodswings
Sounds like she might be bipolar?
Also, listen to this guy:

buy her a burg

Attached: 0x298.jpg (530x298, 26K)

anything that takes more than two brain cells is reddit because reddit confuses and angers him so he considers anything that confuses and angers him reddit

just give her the pepsi

yeah I'm sure 2 word advice would look much more plausible and be very helpful

its been happening for like 10 years. She def has bipolar or bpd or something. My family (including me) are too weak willed to just kick her out of our lives forcefully. She is not in our lives so much, she only comes around to have an episode or ask my parents for things. I never talk to her anymore. She is also narcissistic. She cares for only herself. I wish we could just rid her of our lives forever.
thanks for the replies to my blog post btw, didnt think it would gather traction on r/banter, just needed to vent.

really good advice actually...
this is the best advice. Its like, we all know WHAT to do, but are too afraid to do it. I think it's gonna reach a boiling point soon. It just sucks until it does.

Attached: 1h.jpg (1200x1800, 201K)

You are basically talking like a fucking nigger redditor:
>BS
>ASAP
Kill yourself
Suck my cock fucking retard, you are even more nigger than the russki talking like a retarded fucking nigger.

Attached: 430184A8-D757-4E11-955B-70B928D5DB25.jpg (800x1110, 638K)

it's also so nuanced. There are a million aspects to my dilemma that i simply cant begin to explicate.

Attached: 16iknc8xn7b11.jpg (750x750, 61K)

Kill her. She’s probably a thot anyways and willl reject Supreme Gentlemen like me.

Attached: DF90F9D6-3055-4B36-8540-C7FEAB45D8DD.jpg (600x800, 90K)

are u always so mad because they dont let you rape your niece any more?

Of course but now I’m raping your niece, but it’s too fat for me.

>never EVER tolerate her bullshit. it's not your fault and you shouldn't be a doormat about it. be assertive of needed
SO MUCH this. Most of her episodes have been when i was away at college, now that im back with the folks, I realize how messed up she is. I am starting to work up the backbone to make some major moves, but its tricky man.

forgot kot

Attached: yellingcat3.jpg (863x898, 209K)

I don't have niece, but if I did I would not be too worried, considering you have the upper body strength of a small, semi-athletic asian girl

wooow I use 2 common abbreviations so I must be reddit right
what else does reddit do, post from Spain maybe? thank god we got enough gold from you, you shitty muslim rape baby country

you shitty muslim rape baby country

>this is the best advice. Its like, we all know WHAT to do, but are too afraid to do it.
it is hard and it is the last resort. of course first it's necessary to try solve the problem with lighter methods.
>She is also narcissistic
>its been happening for like 10 years
oh shit. it is the worst case scenario.
definitely the first step would be to go to counseling with her first. if you can't or hesitate to do that, stage an intervention. remember the key is authority. when there are many of you and you stick together, when you're firm and won't condone her behavior or enable it, you're the strongest.
narcissists are usually very manipulative people and good actors. if they sense a weakness in you, they will exploit it. if you give them an excuse to do something, they will. it is almost like taming a wild animal. so this is why you need to be firm. never let them guilt trip you, or use your pity, or intimidate you. don't ever, I repeat, ever fall for their shit. it's like feeding a gremlin.

Yell at her louder, make her feel bad for being such a cunt, or give her a big bag of weed.

also, I imagine after 10 years of fighting her you and your family might be worn out. many parents, especially mothers, can fall for narcissist's tricks and give them pity because of guilt; but this is a mistake that enables them. it's important to remember that your family is not to blame for this, does not deserve this and shouldn't take any of this. if they say that "it's your sister after all", tell them she doesn't care about the damage she does to the family. she likely doesn't have any compassion for you and doesn't care what she put you through, denying any fault whatsoever. she's a grown up and needs to take responsibility. you can't ever satisfy her neediness even if you tried. if you wish happiness for her, you deserve to be happy too. your family doesn't exist for your sister alone.
I suggest you and your family read some books on narcissism. if nothing else it will make you feel like you're not alone and get confidence and strength (you're gonna need it).
lower contact with her if possible. reduce and control any communication with her. keep her in check constantly. keep talk to business matters. don't let her derail it and make it about herself.
be warned that she might do things behind your back.
last, it's tempting to believe your sister can change. but it's extremely hard to change a narcissist, and nigh impossible if they don't want to. very often this lingering hope to bring back the person close to you turns into denial. and this will provide them the last straw that they won't hesitate to use. don't fall for this and remember what you're doing is for the best of your sister and of your family.
if your sister is beyond salvation, it is extremely tough but she needs to be isolated. no contact is the only option. it is tough and grieving will have to take place. but it's for the better of your family and all the people damaged by it over the years. time to focus on yourself and heal the damage.