Hello Jow Forums what is one of your earliest memories here? pic related is the earliest post i have found of myself

hello Jow Forums what is one of your earliest memories here? pic related is the earliest post i have found of myself

Attached: early shitu.png (994x610, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5927166/#q5927846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My thread was moved here from Jow Forums an hour before Jow Forums was officially open and it was already spammed with garbage

remember when you and korbo were ERP buddies and then korbo used a proxy to try and disguise himself as you

the oldest i can remember were threads from the "I know lots of things" poster, isabelleposter threads, and the kiwi vs PD trial

Attached: 1550623499498.jpg (392x545, 34K)

lole fun.
did he proxy as me? lole i remember him saying he wanted to protect me and stuff. it was so cute

Attached: 46456456456.png (1559x2003, 1.74M)

i dont remember much back then but i remember hearing a bit from it

yeah it was fun

i remember dragonmaid and kanna norway poster. it was fun! but my memory is so fuzzy maybe its wrong

watching nichijou on the anime stream

Getting told to kill myself

cool! ur so old anone
nice anime. i havent watched it yet tho lole

There used to be a Russian-turned-Anglo Lapis poster here, I wonder what happened to them.

lel that sounds fun
oh lapis poster. he was cute! i miss him.

oh yeah i remember always getting them confused with you
i remember him but his threads kinda got annoying after a while

making fun of the horrendous early forced oc

yeah but later on i became ritsu i think. still some confusion to this day. which is why i put on my name now

lole sounds fun. Jow Forums paint art is always fun to laugh at

also typing out an autistic copy paste response for whenever that purple thing turned up

How long have the “how can we fix anime r/banter?” Threads have Been going on for?

kill yourself, retarded faggot

i dont remember. its been like a year i think. my memory is bad tho

wowie

old bant was dumb and everyone who used to post here was dumb and i hate all of them

Attached: 1936a34f5a5e452e545cd53cf9ec503e--magic-kaito-sunshine.jpg (236x231, 7K)

Peanut and Coke threads with anons complaining about the weather

nah uh! u meanie!
ewww u mean those threads with peanuts inside the coke bottles?

since jun 12 2017 according to archives

this entire thread
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5927166/#q5927846

Attached: 1535697957015.png (1324x606, 120K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Attached: 1540141110729.png (472x472, 152K)

lmao i remember that now. it was me lole. i tricked people into thinking i was being korbo
pwease calm down anone!

nice i'm in that thread

Yes, I'd much prefer those threads to what we have now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHUTUPaapAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1535388011319.gif (520x293, 298K)

yeah i agree. felt more fun in Jow Forums before

UwU no

Attached: 1552357996763.jpg (486x498, 41K)

Whatever happened to the “Junko is my waifu, please say something nice to her” threads?

idk. also dont remember that well so kinda hard to recall

i actually don't think Jow Forums is that different now it's just as fun as it was before for me
i don't remember those specifically but doesn't amei post junko?

Attached: Akari10.gif (500x500, 415K)

it felt very different for me. maybe its just me tho. idk. well im glad i can see some posters are still here and that this place is still alive

what? I can't remember anything..

Attached: what.jpg (225x225, 6K)

What you did to little Nancy..

Attached: 453797.jpg (1000x1000, 280K)

omg yes ahaha