Le Dank Forced Face General

Le Dank Forced Face General

Attached: Dank kiwi.jpg (1074x582, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1eTri2V4lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post bikini dank forced face girl

dank

So why was it controlled opposition. Other thread got 404d

Attached: 1547245216894.png (600x578, 115K)

I was just shit posting.

Ah I see. I'm just trying to figure out his motive for doing it. Was he just a retard or what

all the other cunts with the pumped up kicks

Put dank forced face on this plz

Attached: 1551314327413.jpg (735x719, 110K)

Does it have to be a general?
I don't like general threads.

Attached: 1531688589592.png (630x700, 624K)

one of the purposes of terrorism is to scare a part of the population into not wanting to participate in politics or leaving the country. In my opinion He was trying to scare the Muslim population into not migrating to his country and trying to get them to leave. The mosque is a place for Muslim community building so he was also trying to keep them organizing. He also could have been doing it to publicize his political beliefs which would make sense given that he published a manifesto. This is of course just speculation. If you really want to know why he did it, you should look to his manifesto, instead of just reading the wild speculation of shitposter on a shitposting board

Ahh, our bigger chunk of Jow Forums rears its head yet again.
I at least try not to sperg out like that here.

are you talking about me?

New dank forced meme reply. (40% of the people here are pol. Most are bans that integrated.)

Thanks for sharing ur opinion. I'm about to read his manifesto. I'm wondering though if this terrorism tactic is even useful. Most people probably aren't going to do what he did, so all the kebabs are going to just consider it's a rare occurrence and keep migrating still. If anything now they might start building some sort of security parameter around their mosques to prevent this. Because of what he did maybe they'll get even more benefits

youtube.com/watch?v=A1eTri2V4lw

Attached: 1552646884068.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

Dank and Forcepilled

Did he kill himself like all those other shooters? or is he still alive. If no, do people know where he is?

Attached: me.jpg (1114x834, 341K)