What’s he thinking right now Jow Forums?

What’s he thinking right now Jow Forums?

Attached: AA530825-BA8C-4686-9C74-CAE3E02DC032.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqmmfOYyGaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

checked

>thank God I sold this craphole

>Thank God I sold that shit website before the Incels infected it

>I knew I was right about Australia

Literally who

He already hated us Australians he’s probably feeling vindicated

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.
Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

He should be proud

Attached: 1552660491070.png (476x1118, 792K)

Is that Time Magazine's most influential person of the year of 2008 Christopher Pool?

Incels have always been on Jow Forums, you faggot. This isn't exactly a cool kids' clubhouse and never was.

kek

Newfags get off the board please

Attached: D59B8414-010C-4A4C-873F-796DA1A2E056.jpg (876x1024, 297K)

urubased

Attached: 1542968895588.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>falling for these responses
How ironic

If he hadn't shut down Canv.as then the guy could have expressed his creativity in another manner than writing on guns and shooting 49 people to death

I hope he feels guilt.

im glad i sold that piece of shit years ago.

Attached: 1552521851475.jpg (650x503, 58K)

I'be been here since Jow Forums was founded. I think it went down once or twice. I don't even know who moot is.

My dudes, I started coming on Jow Forums about half a year ago, and even I now the creator of Jow Forums when I see him.

This is the ultimate newfag detector thread

>How can I be more of a faggot at Google?

Attached: shooter.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

nothing, he's a jewgle drone now

He's the king incel himself

He hates Aussies so one can guess.

"I'm tired wagecucking at google, I wish I was home getting cucked"

>it's your problem now gookmoot

that's a low test cuck who got possessed by a frog and made this glorious enlightened craphole then kek possessed this craphole and cuckmoot left to work at jewgle.
we sentient now, can't wait for this shit to be decentralized, imagine a 4chin image board that can't be taken down because on the blockchain... proud of nz shooter because i'm not a muslim but also not a self hating arab, the guy killed muslims in a mosque, that's just expected and encouraged even in islam so fuck them, also if radical muslims could learn anything from him, next time they'd drive a truck into a synagogue instead of a full street.

Am I supposed to know who this person is?

Why are Australians so violent?

He's riding cock in the Catro district thinking why the fuck do I have to go to Google tomorrow.

these

That's my SON!

>that jawline
How the fuck is that a cuck, you faggot.

Attached: eurpean refugees.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Cause they are the decendants of British convicts, i.e. they are the decendants of the most violent individuals from the most violent people in the world.

Nah. They are the most violent individuals from the most violent people in the world that got caught!

Attached: leafgirl12.gif (340x421, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqmmfOYyGaQ

hes literally thinking that since hes a massive sjw faggot now that its partly his fault that the NZ shooter got radicalized. that if he never would have created Jow Forums that these terrible racists would have never had a place to communicate with eachother and that racism would eventually die out BUT he created Jow Forums and made the world worse. he never visits Jow Forums anymore because this place gives him nightmares. its his biggest regret. he was just a degenerate weeb who didnt really care about anything besides hedonism and collective autism broke him.

Who is he quoting?

probably something along the lines of
>I will never be as successful as moot

i have nothing but contempt for the both of you