I want to play video games but my life is suffering and I just want to lay down and sleep for hours at a time

I want to play video games but my life is suffering and I just want to lay down and sleep for hours at a time.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- tomatok0]b9ded3069a0eea06b343ae665b97d41a.png (600x570, 228K)

laying down and brooding is worse than playing video games
go play video games

What game should I play then?

I mainly play video games to escape reality, however, indeed sleep is alternative choice..

Attached: Sleeping.png (289x291, 48K)

Factorio.
You'll suddenly realise it's 2 weeks later.

depends on what you like friend, do something that keeps your brain a little active
you'll still feel shitty today, you'll still feel shitty tomorrow, but a day will come where something changes

I got Rimworld, is that okay?

That'll work too.
See ya in a month user.

TO THE NOOSE WITH YOU NIGGER *CREAK* *CRACK* *CRRRRRRRKKKKKCRKCRKKKKKKKKK* *THUMP*

why dont you buy and play darksouls 1 and 2 instead, faggot ?

I have Dark Souls Prepared to Die pirated because I missed getting it.
I don't like 2.

good
now go play it

I don't like Dark Souls.

Play GTA San Andreas

Not a fan of it

On the contrary, are there any great games that make time seem to pass really slowly? I go back to college in 2.5 months and I wanna prolong my NEET break.

Maybe you should start playing some online games? Usually if you pick up something like that, you suck at the beginning but you can just get better if you continue playing it.
You can play shooters (CS:GO, Apex, Fortnite), there are also games like WoW and OSRS (original runescape), or you can try MOBA (League, Dota2 etc.),
t. addicted on WoW for 10 years+ (new expansion is trash but still not as bad for new players, it's easier than previous xpacs and new people won't remember how better were the previous versions).

test

I'm probably going to end up playing Ravenfield, it reminds me a lot of Star Wars Battlefront with bots and it makes me feel all warm and happy playing it

Oh, so quick reply is broken, but main reply isnt.

not for me
n i g g e r
*dabs*

Attached: mic drop.png (554x400, 89K)

Sure, play what you want and what you like.
Maybe you can try Borderlands series? It's like Mad Max, sci-fi settings but similar to wild west. Both games are good, it even has prequel game which is also good and pretty good Telltale games from same universe, if you like story driven games.

>Borderlands
I don't like Anthony Burch,

JUNKo is junk.

Minecraft join le bant serber

Did that on on Thursday till today. It's alright for a while but then it can start being consuming depending on your emotional and mental state.
Reading and listening to music can be a bit more beneficial but you could try to pick up a cool game like guitar hero.

Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu

Attached: 1543492418050.png (279x316, 188K)

I've been like this since Thursday and everything been spiralling.
I didn't write this week.
>bullet hell

Ok Danganronpa V3 then

Attached: 1524833522655.png (3200x3200, 1.81M)

Do u got the image where she makes that wierd face

this one?

Attached: 1550618061894.jpg (480x360, 33K)

I haven't finished one yet again!

Ye

Isn't she a lesbian?

Yes
Shes into dat loli cunny

Attached: 1528306385467.jpg (393x390, 32K)

But I want to shoot my cum inside of her and knock her up and then have children with her!

>not wanting to fug kaede
cringe

>not wanting to fuck everyone
Y i k e s

>fugging oma
gay

>not wanting to smash everyone's cunt
Don't even

Yup i'm pretty freaked up just by doing it two days. I almost hit a couple of card today cause I wasn't feeling good at all.
Freak I still haven't finished the first one.

Throw your childish video gayms in a fire and read books like a fucking grown up

Attached: 945.jpg (680x401, 45K)

I just want to write or do something
>7682235
Korbo go to bed.

Real men don't fear all nighters

Attached: Kuroki.Tomoko.full.1144654.jpg (1000x741, 383K)

Bump

Write a song. Just hum something out and add lyrics to it.

Go outside and drink water

t.korbo