Advice?

Any advice for over coming social anxiety? I always freeze up and never know what to say to anyone and my voice is really quiet as well so nobody ever hears me on the rare chance I say something

Attached: Bang.png (857x979, 928K)

pee your pants

Attached: (44).gif (243x323, 441K)

Why are incel anime memes never funny?

FIRST YOU STOP POSTING AN*ME
BUT YOU WON'T SO I RECOMMEND SUICIDE

just be confident bro

Attached: 1552008552884.jpg (628x442, 45K)

>my voice is really quiet as well so nobody ever hears me on the rare chance I say something
just get a megaphone bro

underage faget

very based desu

Stop watching anime because that shit is gay.

Cute

Why did the floor change from tile to rock and grass?

Oi mate come on ova ta yankland an lemme get shag that boy puss luv

me too

Attached: 1519168481195.jpg (340x296, 23K)

Medication tbdesu.

Attached: 1549508816592.png (560x602, 384K)

Escitalopram

Just stop being a faggit lole
I used to have a very similar problem when I was a kid now I just try to communicate with people with sign language because I’m awkward and will definitely say something cringe if I speak
This works too though

unironically, a 1 good mushroom trip

ego doesn't overwhelm you if you kill it to death every year or so

Attached: 1549663703423.png (503x281, 243K)

Stop watching anime, Im gunna take a wild guess and say your parents probably smacked you or neglected you or both, when your parents are shit it makes it very hard for you to grow up and act as a normal person because you never learned to deal with people in a healthy way because the first people(your parents) you ever dealt with hurt you. So your "template" for all future interactions isnt there, it makes your fearful of people and you may not think youre scared of other people but you have been programmed to act in that way when you encounter people, youve got to break the habit essentially. Basically go to therapy or get some meds from your doctor.

I'm just like u

Attached: 1552074756931-0.jpg (400x400, 46K)

u r mr gay

u r mr gay

Dont be gay

I used to be super socially awkward. Now im only slightly socially awkward. What changed me was a lot of alcohol, drugs, and homelessness. I now am too dumb to give a shit.

Dig holes in the backyard untill you hit a cable, then chew it like a groundhog