Novel Nukem Discussion

Previous thread Send any reports, requests, memes, or adverts over to [email protected]
This is pretty much just a way to pick up where we left off last time before derailment.

Attached: novelnukemboy1.jpg (640x480, 111K)

my head hurts

Attached: 37617257-CC13-4D5C-8F90-B5195EBBD8C6.jpg (300x300, 51K)

I predict a seething incel on the horizon

Attached: 1527397027143.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Good input
He’ll probably show up again.

mods deleted the thread rather than let korbo fuck with the catalog lole

Why does korbo fear the Novel Nukem?

he hates when people have fun

Because he isn’t liked by Jow Forumselopes and wants to see something potentially fun get shut down

Bump

Both of these are based.
Also somebody posted his cringe backstory from the archives

what is [email protected]

It's the email I am using for this project.

do we have an idea what ideas we have so far

There's a lot to cover, but to sum it up we have interviews with three known posters, reports on cirno threads and the reapparance of posters we thought were long gone, a mini comic that Flippy is going to draw once the storyboard is done, and articles about the recent spam, colonisation attempts, and the NZ shooting.

summoning based korbo

Good summon

i sent you something about (((her)))

there's a based version?

Attached: 1534498255037.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

oh I see, he spammed the last thread off the board. Of all the things

Attached: 1546401166240.jpg (760x869, 90K)

Some people just hate fun.

that souns pretty cool desu

Hopefully the topics turn out to be of interest, the main issue so far is trying to figure out how to design the pages. I don’t want it to look exactly like the morning Jow Forumser, pooftah post or daily fishe, but it still needs to look as good as those.

Cancerous hemorrhage-inducing black background with red borders and red font.

Do we honestly need a post to talk about a post that will come later

Good idea user, I’ll definitely be sure to implement it
It’s more or less to keep the email available for anyone who wants to send anything in.

Couldn't you just make a neocities website

I could, but only people who know about it would be able to go there. Anyone can browse through an imageboard and quickly see the thread topic, though your point is still valid.
I’ll hopefully be able to set aside some time to do that after this first edition is sent out, since I’d rather not put yet another project on my plate just yet.

Can fhe AVGN do an exclusive review of Italy for the paper?

Attached: James sees a gypsy on bant.jpg (800x442, 40K)

Certainly, there can be a little section for AVGN’s review. Send it to the email or potentially d*scord though so as to avoid spoilers.

Bump

>using Jow Forums exclusive mail service server for Jow Forums related projects.
Politically correct

Yeah, an user mentioned how the service could use some more activity and I figured that this project would be perfect to make a new email for.

Also, I should probably let you all know that I was not at all happy with how the paper was designed, so I'm giving it a complete and total overhaul. As such, it won't be released by the time I had initially said it would be, but I'd much rather take my time and release something good than rush and release something bad.

Bumping